What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question...

If after accepting Islam she continues to act in films wearing skimpy cloths, smooching on screen, worshiping idols on screen ; would be she any less Muslim?

what happens then .........hummmmmmmmm !!!

I do not need to be a immature to answer another immature.

You are a two-face hypocrite. For you it is fine to watch other women act and dance, but If your own mother and sister were on stage, it would be unacceptable.Forget maturity, you need to find yourself as a person.

So whats big deal. its her life she can turn into anything for her own wishes

You are a two-face hypocrite. For you it is fine to watch other women act and dance, but If your own mother and sister were on stage, it would be unacceptable.Forget maturity, you need to find yourself as a person.

220px-Horlicks-UK.jpg

Ah, prodding nerves are we, junior?

Why wasn't the Shoaib/Sania affair as smooth as you would like to claim?

Because Shoaib Sania episode was not Hindu Muslim stuff (both were muslims to begin with), but had an India Pakistan angle..

They haven't said anything against Sharukh and Ghauri Khan. No one really think it is a serious issue except neighboring countries.

Gori dint embrasses Islam. anyway thats a non issue.

As far as religious concepts doesnt marrying in same gothra/godra a sin for you Hindus?

Indians have been left hypocrites from the question I have asked. It was a clear cut question, not intended to insult anyone. Yet, every tactic has been used to not answer my question.

A question...

If after accepting Islam she continues to act in films wearing skimpy cloths, smooching on screen, worshiping idols on screen ; would be she any less Muslim?

Hey.. If following muslim women can, then so can she ;)

Gori dint embrace Islam. anyway thats a non issue.

As far as religious concepts doesnt marrying in same gothra/godra a sin for you Hindus?

Not that I am aware of.. Where did you get that..

Indians have been left hypocrites from the question I have asked. It was a clear cut question, not intended to insult anyone. Yet, every tactic has been used to not answer my question.

And the question was ??? (To save me from reading the whole thread)

A question...

In Islam the concept of becomig a Muslim is from the core of your heart and NOT for achieving your personal gains like just for marrying a Muslim hence in such cases the ocasional converts are not Muslims in the first place.

In my opinion if Saif loves her he must have accepted her as it is there was no need for her to embrass Islam just as a show off to a certain community. saif and his father are not practicing Muslims so it should not bother them if she is a Hindu.

Junior, you have brought many off-topic arguments, which I can refute. Why are you not addressing the topic that I have brought forth? Krait, I suggest you take a step back, as I consider you a friend. No mudslinging.
I know buddy, but bringing someone's mother in argument is the worst argument that I consider. Leave nationalism, economics, social scenarios, at least respect this relation and avoid such arguments.

Reason of me being too hostile is simple but I''ll happily take back my words as soon as you retracts yours and move to other better argument. At least this I expect from a friend.

I have done it as you find it offensive but let this be a two way street.

In Islam the concept of becomig a Muslim is from the core of your heart and NOT for achieving your personal gains like just for marrying a Muslim hence in such cases the ocasional converts are not Muslims in the first place.

So how many out of 1.6 billion Muslims in the world are really not muslims in your view (based on the above reason)??

In my opinion if Saif loves her he must have accepted her as it is there was no need for her to embrass Islam just as a show off to a certain community. saif and his father are not practicing Muslims so it should not bother them if she is a Hindu.
This conversion is mostly tabloid news at this time..Let them get married first.. Either way, its a non issue...

I know buddy, but bringing someone's mother in argument is the worst argument that I consider. Leave nationalism, economics, social scenarios, at least respect this relation and avoid such arguments.

Reason of me being too hostile is simple but I''ll happily take back my words as soon as you retracts yours and move to other better argument. At least this I expect from a friend.

I have done it as you find it offensive but let this be a two way street.

You do not have to delete your comments. However, I will not change mine either. Why is viewing someone else's daughter or mother acceptable, while having your own daughter or mother is not?

I would like to ask this question to all the internet hindus out here.

You do not have to delete your comments. However, I will not change mine either. Why is viewing someone else's daughter or mother acceptable, while having your own daughter or mother not?

Done that just after I posted my reply. It takes time, using proxy websites which are damn slow....:hitwall:

No one has to view them but the question arises as why did anyone started this at first place.

The answer lies in demand of the society and enabling by them.

The more attention you give to a phenomenon or certain idea, the more people will try to use it for money,fame etc.

This same phenomenon will occur after protest by Muslims on that video. Opportunist people will make such movies more than ever just to get headlines and cheap fame.

If Indians and Pakistanis stop watching R rated or obscene movies, TV programs, protest against them, people will stop making it.

These actors get paid for basic desires of the general populace. Its not something we stumbled upon in last few decades. It has been going in one form of the other for centuries. People visited "Kotha" to see" Mujra", rulers had their own dancers etc. even when they followed certain religion which doesn't allowed it.

You do not have to delete your comments. However, I will not change mine either. Why is viewing someone else's daughter or mother acceptable, while having your own daughter or mother is not?

We should all work out to maintain decency of this forum otherwise there were 2/3 questions for you.
ok let me put this way.Are you a monk/saint?
PS: if you are a little girl you can ignore my post.

its a show really man or may be saif wants Muslim children not abomination like sharuak khan and other khan till she is well come to Islam we respect her derision let here learn more about Islam may she will live more decent life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom