What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for BJP reaction... They will demand Kareena to leave india. Lol
They haven't said anything against Sharukh and Ghauri Khan. No one really think it is a serious issue except neighboring countries.

Only a good performance matters?

How would you like being born into a family where your mother shakes her bum so that you can eat and go to school?

Where is the izat in that?

Answer truthfully, Indian.

I don't like engaging people that are superficial.

Since I have given you the time, you should feel obligated in giving a genuine answer.

So what if someones Mum is an actress? So what if she "Shakes her Bum". Izat can mean different things to different people. For me, someone dad who can have 4 wives may not be very izat-ful but for you that is alright. Lets not go down that road.

They haven't said anything against Sharukh and Ghauri Khan. No one really think it is a serious issue except neighboring countries.

Ah, prodding nerves are we, junior?

Why wasn't the Shoaib/Sania affair as smooth as you would like to claim?

So what if someones Mum is an actress? So what if she "Shakes her Bum". Izat can mean different things to different people. For me, someone dad who can have 4 wives may not be very izat-ful but for you that is alright. Lets not go down that road.

So you would be happy with your mother shaking her bum to please men?

Answer the question. And let us do go down to that road.

Ah, prodding nerves are we, junior?

Why wasn't the Shoaib/Sania affair as smooth as you would like to claim?
:lol:, not at all buddy. I think Sania marrying a Pakistani was the reason which is not in this case. BTW Saif's family have huge influence if you don't know.

There MIGHT be some opposition but Hey, its Hindu dominant India and fundamentalists are always there.

Only a good performance matters?

How would you like being born into a family where your mother shakes her bum so that you can eat and go to school?

Where is the izat in that?

Answer truthfully, Indian.

I don't like engaging people that are superficial.

Since I have given you the time, you should feel obligated in giving a genuine answer.

I said its performance over religion that matters. Where does this mother/son come from?
An actress when puts a "shaking her bum" performance its her own choice. If she feels her son or daughter is uncomfortable with it let her decide how to deal with it. Who are "we" to stop her from earning her bread and butter? Most of the actresses in India use to stop doing movies after getting married or after becoming mother. Even if they continue acting they do not involve in raunchy scenes which might offend her child. Its just like a job in office nothing about losing "Izzat" or something like that.

tumblr_mak7t07okx1qhxfnmo1_500.jpg

So you would be happy with your mother shaking her bum to please men?

Answer the question. And let us do go down to that road.
You crossed a line with making such example. Now you need to think over and find better arguments then making cheap arguments. No need to bring anyone's family in here.

You crossed a line with making such example. Now you need to think over and find better arguments then making cheap arguments. No need to bring anyone's family in here.

Why?

As long as it is someone else than it is ok? Right?

Let us take take it further.

No more hypocrisy from Indian members.

I want to know the truth.

Why don't you answer my question?

No need to write paragraphs..

Would you be fine with your mother shaking her bum to earn money for you?

Answer please.
These kind of kiddish arguments come when you become too much personal about everything.

These kind of kiddish arguments come when you become too much personal about everything.

So you are 2 number Indian?

It's okay as long as it is other women?

Why not be a man?

Answer the question.

If your sister or mother is doing these kind of things, will you approve?

After three attempts by me you have not answered the question.

It is okay for other women to dance and "express" themselves in skimpy clothing, but why is not okay for your sister and mother?

Answer my question.

@Razpak
If you were matured enough you could have got my answer from my previous post itself.

Okay, I am not "matured" enough. How about you answer the question I asked you?

I do not need to be a immature to answer another immature. Hide in some cave dear, US is not the best living place for you.

Well if being personal is your way of argument, here is an answer, they do it as profession, you find it questionable then leave US, why live in a society where Gay marriages, lesbian relations, teenagre pregnancy, child molestation etc. is way more prevalent. Isn't it against your belief system, do you want to raise your kids in this Kafir society.
You live and brag about weapons of a country while always bash it on the name of religion.

US has killed so many Paksitani and Muslims, why not leave this country ?

Lets see your reason for hypocrisy.

Junior, you have brought many off-topic arguments, which I can refute. Why are you not addressing the topic that I have brought forth? Krait, I suggest you take a step back, as I consider you a friend. No mudslinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom