What's new

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor embracing Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love trumps age, caste, religion etc.

If they want to get marry, they will do anything for it. I rather see people jumping on one actress converting to Islam as something to be proud of. It shouldn't be a matter of discussion at the first place.

EzioAltaïr;3426589 said:
Will she be allowed to wear that after conversion. :lol:

Kareena Kapoor's next Bollywood movie. Close enough :lol: fap fap fap

Last edited by a moderator:
Razpak, you once said, you never watched Indian movies and hate everything about it, how come you were fan of Karishma at that time. Talking of being caught red handed.

Everyday people say that they hate Bollywood but they discuss more and more about it. At least stick to your opinion and views and don't get indulged in any discussion regarding Bollywood.

I think there are other threads of your liking where you can invest your time.

EzioAltaïr;3426570 said:
Honestly me neither. There are far better looking actresses in India.

Chaudry Razpak choice:

1.jpg

M_Id_42623_Sushmita_Sen.jpg

Ut-oh. I'm usually ok, but I think the tharki is coming out of me tonight. :D

Razpak, you once said, you never watched Indian movies and hate everything about it, how come you were fan of Karishma at that time. Talking of being caught red handed.

Everyday people say that they hate Bollywood but they discuss more and more about it. At least stick to your opinion and views and don't get indulged in any discussion regarding Bollywood.

I think there are other threads of your liking where you can invest your time.

I used to watch in 90's. It's all crap now. Bollywood sucks, no offense. The last full film I've seen was main hoon nah.

Other than that I catch glimpses of songs in Pakistan, or in the US most of you nerds keep me up to date here on the forum.

I have always been consistent with my opinions. You bhartis just don't take the time to listen.

Most Indian actors suck. Full stop. None of them actually act.

I personally liked acting of:

Nasir ud deen Shah

Nana Patekar

and Sanjay Dutt.

Never have I changed my view, but If you asked me whether I watch now, I will be honest with you and say no, it's garbage.

^ If you pick movies like "Main Hoon Naa" to watch, I am not surprised. Watch "A Wednesday" of Naseeruddin Shah. Believe me you will love the movie. Its about a common man in Mumbai who has planted bombs at few places and have asked to Police deliver three terrorists or he will detonate the bombs as he is sick of bomb blasts and terrorism in Mumbai.

Personally I don't like Bollywood movies but I always try few one who are suggested from frinds whom I think have good taste in movies.

^ If you pick movies like "Main Hoon Naa" to watch, I am not surprised. Watch "A Wednesday" of Naseeruddin Shah. Believe me you will love the movie. Its about a common man in Mumbai who has planted bombs at few places and have asked to Police deliver three terrorists or he will detonate the bombs as he is sick of bomb blasts and terrorism in Mumbai.

Personally I don't like Bollywood movies but I always try few one who are suggested from frinds whom I think have good taste in movies.

Actually the only new Bollywood Film I liked was No Smoking. Other than that is is all crap. I will post the video to full movie. I suggest you watch, as it was really a good film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are Muslims so insecure about their religion:cheesy:

Wonder if Saif Ali Khan's sister will be asked to convert to Hinduism when she marries the Kashmiri Pandit guy!:woot:

and why this stupid generalization ?

Its not about insecurity..its about legal validity of marriage which is not possible between Muslim boy and Hindu girl or vice versa as per Islamic teaching

but conversion should not be for any worldly benefit be it marriage or anything else

Its not about insecurity..its about legal validity of marriage which is not possible between Muslim boy and Hindu girl or vice versa as per Islamic teaching

but conversion should not be for any worldly benefit be it marriage or anything else

Well almost all muslims start gloating as soon as they hear about conversion! Makes you wonder.

Legality under what? I am married to a Muslim, I didn't convert and our marriage is as legal as it gets.

Well almost all muslims start gloating as soon as they hear about conversion! Makes you wonder.

Legality under what? I am married to a Muslim, I didn't convert and our marriage is as legal as it gets.

How do you know about all Muslims?

If i speak for myself i will never ever convert any girl into Islam just because she could marry with me or i could make her my wife. conversion should only be after accepting the message of Islam from deep heart without any compulsion or worldly Motive. I know there are some people who don't follow Islam themselves but want to bring every other non Muslim into Islam which is stupid. Its quality which matter not quantity :)

Your marriage might be legal according to civil law but not according to Islamic law . Ask any expert there or search it by yourself : )

But in the real world so many non-Muslims marry their Muslim husband or wife. You would know it pretty well living in UK.

Even more hypocrisy is when a girl technically converts for marriage, like in Kareena Kapoor's case here. You honestly think that even if she changes her name from Kareena Kapoor to Ayesha Khan, she will read Namaz 5 times a day and follow the rules of Islam? What you are suggesting is Muslims should not fall in love with non-Muslims at all, but sadly that is not practical...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom