What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
kareena will be getting 7-8 times more atleast

Way more than that. Katrina kaif got 35 crore for her recent movie, and Kareena is a more on-demand actress than Katrina. Veena Malik once said in an interview she got 2 crores for her Bollywood movie, and this Fawad khan guy is completely unknown in India compared to Veena Malik, so I doubt he will even cross 1 crore.

Way more than that. Katrina kaif got 35 crore for her recent movie, and Kareena is a more on-demand actress than Katrina. Veena Malik once said in an interview she got 2 crores for her Bollywood movie, and this Fawad khan guy is completely unknown in India compared to Veena Malik, so I doubt he will even cross 1 crore.
35 bahut jyada hai
i guess it would be aroud 13-14cr

Hey what did I do to deserve the gaylord title? My dear goatlover friend, take a chill pill, this thread is fun. Btw I respect the lady after seeing the video where she owned the lal topy maskhara

goatlover? damn did yours complain lil gaylord?

As for respect.. yes thts showing (in your previous post)... limit such bs to your own politicians...

As far as indian generals are concerned none of the things you mentioned fall in the category "acting". Same can't be said for your gens though some notable oscar performances
General niazi - we will fight it out to the last 1971
Yahya khan - complete interview about 71
Pervez Musharraf - Kargil, intruders are mujahideen - later he accepted and said it was done just to internationalize kashmir issue. Guess what, if he had told that earlier to the soldiers there would have been a mutiny.
Pervez Musharraf - Osama is not in pakistan.

Can you draw parallels on these lines with Indian generals? Please don't bother to reply, and if you do, please refrain from name calling.

71 --71 ---71 ... damn are those the after effects of 1000 years of getting owned? not even a diginified victory... proxy civil war,thousands of miles from mainland n indian between with massive superiority wrt number of troops,weapons (thanks to ussr) and so on?

Now take a look at yours... drink at gymkhana,surgical strikes,2002 showdown,destroying own bunkers to get medals,playing as dead enemy soldiers,swapping wives,age drama,limited nuclear war and a shit load of other nonsense... way to go.

****** PLEASE, NO RACIST ATTACKS ******

Ask Srk and Amir who they are and they will proudly say pathan. Ask Hritick who he is and he will proudly say punjabi khatri from Gujrawala.

Ask Srk and amir who they are and they will proudly say pathan, ask hritick who he is and he will proudly say punjabi from Gujrawala. No one want to associate themselves with skiny dorkies Indians in bollywood. Here look what Kareena have to say, she is punjabi khatri and sindhi.

I can pass off as a Pakistani: Kareena Kapoor

So nothing shocking about bollywood hiring from original homeland of bollywood leading actors. It will only increase in coming years, with punjabi/pathan blood being diluted more and more, look what indian punjabi have to say about crisis bollywood faces.

''Second: While Partition sent the Hindu Punjabis to Bollywood, Lahore's Muslims are lost to it. The Punjabis of Lahore possess something that all India loves, and that is a high culture in Urdu. This is why Bollywood will always be made in a language that both India and Pakistan recognise as their own.Unfortunately, there is no young Gulzar in Bollywood today, and there has never been another Manto. Our supply of Lahoris has run out.'' ;)

See even Indians knows reality of themselves, thats why now they are hiring Lahoris like Fawad, Zafar, Abbas ali etc

Stop posting gay pictures, ghandu insaan sharam karo. Bajwa, Cheema jats have origin in Pakistan.

you live in dream world it where every indian actors is pakistani....to be honest with you Pakistani is like a gali in india.. believe me no actor will say he is from Pakistan. wasim akram have origins in indian punjab and he looks like indian Punjabi too not your typical pakikstani Punjabi but does we ever say he in indian...and regarding Pakistani Punjabi if I tell the reality whom you guys are I wil get banned.

you live in dream world it where every indian actors is pakistani....to be honest with you Pakistani is like a gali in india.. believe me no actor will say he is from Pakistan. wasim akram have origins in indian punjab and he looks like indian Punjabi too not your typical pakikstani Punjabi but does we ever say he in indian...and regarding Pakistani Punjabi if I tell the reality whom you guys are I wil get banned.

Wasim Akram has his extended family in Bangladesh. His cousins live in Bangladesh. He comes most often in Bangladesh to meet with his family.

Post a pic or they all are lieing Because you told them too:p:
ok, I have posted my pic many times, i sometimes keep it as my avatar.. will do it soon again
but I have gotta warn everybody
I have ''killer'' looks ;)

forget Bollywood actors..even small Punjabi movie industry of indian Punjab have better looking actors than Pakistani actors.

wallcreator_1308124491_1528.jpg

28DFR_1500400e.jpg

diljit dosanjh

0.jpg
ranveer-singh-0v.jpg

bobby_deol.jpg

hrithik-roshan_13577913441.jpg

from khannas to kapoors to deols to todays hritik n ranvirs is there any Pakistani who match these actors in looks

e833bdac2f27f47b22b464116d5da40fbb00712f44d6b4d2f0c1d8c0835ec653.jpg

ok, I have posted my pic many times, i sometimes keep it as my avatar.. will do it soon again
but I have gotta warn everybody
I have ''killer'' looks ;)

You can't have more killer looks than me. I look like a perfect bollywood hero. Believe me. I am not kidding. Fawad Khan is nothing infront of me in terms of hotness. :P

goatlover? damn did yours complain lil gaylord?

As for respect.. yes thts showing (in your previous post)... limit such bs to your own politicians...

71 --71 ---71 ... damn are those the after effects of 1000 years of getting owned? not even a diginified victory... proxy civil war,thousands of miles from mainland n indian between with massive superiority wrt number of troops,weapons (thanks to ussr) and so on?

Now take a look at yours... drink at gymkhana,surgical strikes,2002 showdown,destroying own bunkers to get medals,playing as dead enemy soldiers,swapping wives,age drama,limited nuclear war and a shit load of other nonsense... way to go.
Ok goatlover, i give up on you till there comes in the market an insect treatment against brain termites. Going forward, talk to the hand.

Nope. The matter is they come cheap. Low cost Actors. I am sure Kareena gets more Salary than the hero role.
whtever:blah: i consider bollywood a third class movies to watch....:tdown:

if gayism were natural , then he is (virat kohli + ali zafar)
no kohli is complete girl n a cry baby:lol::oops:

he looks okayish for an actor. how did you determine his personality? :D
from pictures:enjoy:

Oh come on,tv dramo main bhi hamare actors poora pancake ban ke aate hain :p:
but im talking abt movies not drama:p:

I really hate this guy! He is so creepy looking.
haha tumarey sey tu acha hy:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom