What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be looking forward to it :cheers:
He will post his same black and white pic he is so obsessed with in which you won't be able to see anything but a gun that he is showing off.

Another Pak hottie who is too hot for Bollywood. Call me homo but these two (Fawad and Danish) are just too hot to handle. :bounce::bounce:

Danish Taimoor

82.jpg

danish95379699_2014123153222.jpg

972071_659784817381159_1200388781_n.jpg

Last edited:
indian jatts aint too much into cricket. we are into kabaddi. cricket come second. bowlers are considerd workers in cricket and so everyone wanna b a batsman here so you c india produces tendulkars and kohlis and dravids whreas inzamam is the best Pakistan produced. wasim akram does not look your typical Pakistani Punjabi but muhammed yousuf and shoib akhthar does look like typical Pakistani Punjabis they being Pakistani Punjabi blooded to core

Indian punjabis have produced many bowlers, problem is all of them were sissy spinners lol The problem with being churas is one can't become fast bowler no matter how hard you try. Wasim Akram father as said moved to village near border and after partion back to Pakistan. Wasim Akram will look out of place in India but not in Pakistan Punjab.

And Shoaib Akhtar is maybe dark by Pak standard but let him sit near you and he will become fair. He is more fair and handsome then 99.99% Indians. He also doesn't have hijra look of Indian punjabis. And MoYo is proud chura but still look better then Indians lol

shoaib-akhtar-retites-640x480.jpg

Shoaib-Akhtar4.jpg

Pakistani TRASH ? should i call your Mom and sister the same thing ? Your snow white infected rear end in Britain giving you too much important to skin color or looks ? Character certification from people on who is beautiful and who is not is utterly disguting . And fools like you will talk big on women's rights ...

@WebMaster ... Should we keep a rule on respect given to women ?
I have the utmost respect for every woman(mother,sister,wife or daughter) everywhere.You obviously do not know the reputation and profession of this "high class" woman.On the other hand your idiotic lecture begs no answer.

Indian punjabis have produced many bowlers, problem is all of them were sissy spinners lol The problem with being churas is one can't become fast bowler no matter how hard you try. Wasim Akram father as said moved to village near border and after partion back to Pakistan. Wasim Akram will look out of place in India but not in Pakistan Punjab.

And Shoaib Akhtar is maybe dark by Pak standard but let him sit near you and he will become fair. He is more fair and handsome then 99.99% Indians. He also doesn't have hijra look of Indian punjabis. And MoYo is proud chura but still look better then Indians lol

Shoaib-Akhtar4.jpg

Shoaib-Akhtar4.jpg

you are delusional. actually if you look at the history of conversions you will know whom converted to islam . don't provole me nahin tah bahot bezzati karugah.. lol .

you are delusional. actually if you look at the history of conversions you will know whom converted to islam . don't provole me nahin tah bahot bezzati karugah.. lol .

Indian sikhs manly converted from churas, thats why Indian punjab have highest & of dalits. And rest of population blood has been diluted to the point its fair to say 100% are churas.

^ Sikhs were your masters.. you even to this day call us sardars...Sikhs usually have long faces and sharp features. Pakistani Punjabis are round faced with wide nostrils and short stature. average Sikhs is taller broad shoulderd fairer than pakistanis

Guys, why are you all after skin color? Dark skin is so healthy compared to fair skin. Also man looks 'manly' / 'masculine' with dark / brown complexion. I am not talking about too much dark complexion but Indian skin color is very healthy. I find pale looking girls very unattractive. Fair and pale are not same. Sorry but I don't like pale looking people. Fair and dark no matter but if features are good I am all for it. :woot:

^ Sikhs were your masters.. you even to this day call us sardars...Sikhs usually have long faces and sharp features. Pakistani Punjabis are round faced with wide nostrils and short stature. average Sikhs is taller broad shoulderd fairer than pakistanis

Who calls you sardars? Im calling you chura, sikhs are churas converts who were beaten like dogs by hindus in 84. Average sikh is chura. Can't change it by posting few pictures. When i see sikhs here they remind me of churas back in Pakistan.

Tall and fair aryan sikh is myth, and the reason for that is rest of Indians. I will explain you with picture. See these are Onge Indians. And with them sitting is high caste north indian hindu woman. Look how fair she is right? Wrong! You guys are only fair and tall sitting beside rest of Indians. Otherwise your kind is known as chura in Pakistan.

ONGE_PEOPLE_SOUTH_EAST_ASIA.jpg

Guys, why are you all after skin color? Dark skin is so healthy compared to fair skin. Also man looks 'manly' / 'masculine' with dark / brown complexion. I am not talking about too much dark complexion but Indian skin color is very healthy. I find pale looking girls very unattractive. Fair and pale are not same. Sorry but I don't like pale looking people. Fair and dark no matter but if features are good I am all for it. :woot:

Bro some Indians have obsession of being aryan stock, while their highest caste look like churas of Pakistan. Indian facial feutures are associated with churas of Pakistan.

Fawad Khan to star opposite Kareena Kapoor
February 8, 2014
BY Nida Tahseen
fawad.jpg

Heart throbbing Pakistani Actor Fawad Khan is all done with his shooting of B-town movie Khoobsurat in which he is doing lead role opposite Sonam Kapoor. Now the news is that Fawad and the stylish Kareena Kapoor will be seen together in upcoming Bollywood movie that will be made under Yash Raj Banner.

Kareena is already famous in both Pakistan and India for her looks more than her acting whereas Fawad Khan is a well known actor here in Pakistan who got fame with his lead role in Humsafar.

Fawad Khan to star opposite Kareena Kapoor | Pakistan Today

Hey, I just downloaded DVD pack of Fawad Khan's Drama 'Humsafar'. I heard its the blockbuster hit drama series of Pakistan and first Pakistani drama showed in any Indian channel. I saw a Pakistani telefilm 'Behadd' yesterday. Very nice telefilm. Got more interested to see more Pakistani dramas and telefilms hence I downloaded megapack of Humsafar. Hope its also a good drama.

Btw, please suggest me some good Pakistani TV dramas and telefilms.

good ..no doubt he is very versatile and intense actor( still remember his comic character in
Akbari Asghari)

i have seen his couple of tv drama and tele film ..........he deserve all growth

we don't care. you will never see Sikhs getting into discussions abour Skin colour. usually people who are full of inferiority complex talk about it. I replied to him because he was going on harping about fair skin colour blah blah.
I rather like rough n tough hard looking guys like this Punjab movie villain

sarsa_punjabi_movie_stills7.jpg

Who calls you sardars? Im calling you chura, sikhs are churas converts who were beaten like dogs by hindus in 84. Average sikh is chura. Can't change it by posting few pictures. When i see sikhs here they remind me of churas back in Pakistan.

Tall and fair aryan sikh is myth, and the reason for that is rest of Indians. I will explain you with picture. See these are Onge Indians. And with them sitting is high caste north indian hindu woman. Look how fair she is right? Wrong! You guys are only fair and tall sitting beside rest of Indians. Otherwise your kind is known as chura in Pakistan.

Bro some Indians have obsession of being aryan stock, while their highest caste look like churas of Pakistan. Indian facial feutures are associated with churas of Pakistan.

you are obsessed with skin colour and casts because deep inside you have massive inferiority complex. its not my fault if we are jatt Sikhs and you are not. be proud of yourself. if you are shorter and darker doest mean you are any less. people call us sardars and we are stereotyped as brave and tall ferocious looking. now not matter what you type here it wont change the truth. we are what we are and you are what you are.

you are obsessed with skin colour and casts because deep inside you have massive inferiority complex. its not my fault if we are jatt Sikhs and you are not. be proud of yourself. if you are shorter and darker doest mean you are any less. people call us sardars and we are stereotyped as brave and tall ferocious looking. now not matter what you type here it wont change the truth. we are what we are and you are what you are.

I just remind Indians that stop believing in aryan stock and treating lower castes Indian like shit. Because you guys are not better then churas of Pakistan. In Pakistan sikhs now days are associated with churas. I see sikhs on daily basis here, all of them look like churas. You guys can feel better comparing yourself to other indians, good for you.

we don't care. you will never see Sikhs getting into discussions abour Skin colour. usually people who are full of inferiority complex talk about it. I replied to him because he was going on harping about fair skin colour blah blah.
I rather like rough n tough hard looking guys like this Punjab movie villain

sarsa_punjabi_movie_stills7.jpg

You started how sikhs are tall and fair and then i reminded you yes they are when sitting beside other indians.

I just remind Indians that stop believing in aryan stock and treating lower castes Indian like shit. Because you guys are not better then churas of Pakistan. In Pakistan sikhs now days are associated with churas. I see sikhs on daily basis here, all of them look like churas. You guys can feel better comparing yourself to other indians, good for you.

You started how sikhs are tall and fair and then i reminded you yes they are when sitting beside other indians.
sikh jatts have less ASI component than muslim jatts. You can check out HAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom