What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't care. you will never see Sikhs getting into discussions abour Skin colour. usually people who are full of inferiority complex talk about it. I replied to him because he was going on harping about fair skin colour blah blah.
I rather like rough n tough hard looking guys like this Punjab movie villain

sarsa_punjabi_movie_stills7.jpg
He was the villain in Sikandar?

bro please keep out, this is between me and him ;)
Okay bro.

I just remind Indians that stop believing in aryan stock and treating lower castes

You started how sikhs are tall and fair and then i reminded you yes they are when sitting beside other indians.
denying wont change the fact. its a fact Sikhs are taller than pakistanis

I feel a little out of place in these Pak-Indo skin color debates that are seemingly springing on pdf all the time, because my race is not typical of the Subcontinent, I have central Asian roots but one thing is for sure average Pakistanis are far better than the average Indians.....

denying wont change the fact. its a fact Sikhs are taller than pakistanis
Any verifiable links to back your claims...???

I feel a little out of place in these Pak-Indo skin color debates that are seemingly springing on pdf all the time, because my race is not typical of the Subcontinent, I have central Asian roots but one thing is for sure average Pakistanis are far better than the average Indians.....

10-15% Indians are higher caste with more ANI ancestry then 85% of lower caste Indians. Likes of brahmins etc believe in their superiority and treat lower caste like dirt. They believe they are related to North Europeans thats why they dominate.

Europeans and Indians – divided or united by DNA? | Russia & India Report

You will se a lot of Indians on white racist forums trying to prove their whiteness.

Any verifiable links to back your claims...???
have you not met a Sikh yet face to face?

I have met them, there are some in Peshawar where I live, and I mostly tower over them at 6ft 1, they are of average height ranging from average to around 6ft.....

17 pages and we are talking about Skin color , religion and shyt !! .

Too many noobs on PDF these days .

I have met them, there are some in Peshawar where I live, and I mostly tower over them at 6ft 1, they are of average height ranging from average to around 6ft.....

I am 3ft 2 inches . Will you beat me bro ??

10-15% Indians are higher caste with more ANI ancestry then 85% of lower caste Indians. Likes of brahmins etc believe in their superiority and treat lower caste like dirt. They believe they are related to North Europeans thats why they dominate.

Europeans and Indians – divided or united by DNA? | Russia & India Report

You will se a lot of Indians on white racist forums trying to prove their whiteness.

I find it funny when anyone, particularly Indians, wants to prove their ''whiteness'', I dont believe in racial discrimination so I see no point in trying to prove yourself to be of a race you dont belong to.....

What will happen if he meets . He will prolly get an invitation to awesome punjabi food .

I find it funny when anyone, particularly Indians, wants to prove their ''whiteness'', I dont believe in racial discrimination so I see no point in trying to prove yourself to be of a race you dont belong to.....

I am Black as it gets . Does it hurts anyone ??

If you are talking about Stormfront then those Indians are AIT believers .

lol..where do you get all this garbage Stock....:lol::lol:

I am Black as it gets . Does it hurts anyone ??

NO, it doesnot, thats the point I see no reason for anyone to be judged this way, any person's appearance doesnot concern any other person, nothing pisses me off more than any kind of discrimination.....

ok I will prove right here Sikhs are taller than average Pakistanis

POLIO-CANADA-NIGERIA-AUSTRALIA-BRITAIN-PAKISTAN2.jpg

stefen harper who is 6 feet 2 with Pakistani pm..note the difference in height.. Pakistani pm is average height Pakistani

harper_inindia.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg
amritsar.jpg

stefen harper in Punjab almost same height as majority punjabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom