What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I will prove right here Sikhs are taller than average Pakistanis

stefen harper who is 6 feet 2 with Pakistani pm..note the difference in height.. Pakistani pm is average height Pakistani

stefen harper in Punjab almost same height as majority punjabis

That's becuase Punjab is a small state on western side of the border . Pakistan as a country is a mix of different ethnicity's .

NO, it doesnot, thats the point I see no reason for anyone to be judged this way, any person's appearance doesnot concern any other person, nothing pisses me off more than any kind of discrimination.....

Its not discrimination . Its insecurity .

:rofl:

@KingMamba i dont know why people like him exist... he gets owned,embarassed in every thread he posts in.... yet he pops up in every other thread ... the punjabi brother of bihari indic... :lol:

I am 6'2 my little brother 16 is 6'4 I don't see where he is getting his info, btw which Pakistani PM he posting pictures of? Nawaz Sharif is not even a Punjabi really he just lives in Punjab but is a Kashmiri. If Indic is the person he is emulating LOL.

Pakistani cricketers look far uglier than Indian cricketers , so do pak people compared to Indians:coffee:

POLIO-CANADA-NIGERIA-AUSTRALIA-BRITAIN-PAKISTAN2.jpg

stefen harper who is 6 feet 2 with Pakistani pm..note the difference in height.. Pakistani pm is average height Pakistani

harper_inindia.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg
amritsar.jpg

Height is measured by comparing shoulders if you look at the shoulders no body in these pics are the same height as the British dude, just because Sikhs wear big *** Turbans doesn't mean they are taller. The Sikh in the first picture is at least 2 inches shorter than the British dude while the last pic the one on the right is shorter by an inch or two but dudes on the left at least 5'10 or 5'11.

have you not met a Sikh yet face to face?

All Sikhs I have met are shorter than me.

POLIO-CANADA-NIGERIA-AUSTRALIA-BRITAIN-PAKISTAN2.jpg

harper_inindia.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg
amritsar.jpg

BIG TURBANS-HINT

a4.jpg
sikhs-on-pak-yatra-1370723007-9668.jpg
Sikh-448x249.jpg

Height is measured by comparing shoulders if you look at the shoulders no body in these pics are the same height as the British dude, just because Sikhs wear big *** Turbans doesn't mean they are taller. The Sikh in the first picture is at least 2 inches shorter than the British dude while the last pic the one on the right is shorter by an inch or two but dudes on the left at least 5'10 or 5'11.

All Sikhs I have met are shorter than me.
yea h deny all you want but look at this pic..you pm is taller by Pakistani standard

ipad-art-wide-gilani-420x0.jpg

yea h deny all you want but look at this pic..you pm is taller by Pakistani standard

ipad-art-wide-gilani-420x0.jpg

Gilani is 6 ft and he has like one inch on Zardari who is not a Punjabi himself so again what is your point? Also in this pic everybody else is behind Gilani so it is not accurate portrayal of height anyway unlike the pics you posted earlier side by side with British dude.

I am 6'2 my little brother 16 is 6'4 I don't see where he is getting his info, btw which Pakistani PM he posting pictures of? Nawaz Sharif is not even a Punjabi really he just lives in Punjab but is a Kashmiri. If Indic is the person he is emulating LOL.

even nawaz is taller thn mms..:lol:

Pakistanis are in denial mode..some Sikhs are very short.. no one denying that..what is a fact is average Sikhs are taller than average Pakistani who are in turn taller than Bangladeshis.

Pakistanis are in denial mode..some Sikhs are very short.. no one denying that..what is a fact is average Sikhs are taller than average Pakistani who are in turn taller than Bangladeshis.

That is BS and your pics have not proved anything accept you might have vision problems :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom