What's new

Pakistani actor Hasan Khan to play Sushant Singh Rajput in an upcoming series

1. The news is false. Amazon will not commit harakiri by hiring a Pakistani actor. Indeed they have already confirmed that this news is fake.

2. Try to use better words on a forum. Don't be a usual Pakistani - that means one who can't talk without cuss words.

3. The pressure tactic has been effective in the Indian market on Netflix and others. Netflix has not been able to circumvent it.
There is no better term than 'Indian randi rona' to describe Indian attitudes towards anything Pakistan or Pakistani.

When Indian attitudes towards Pakistan and Pakistanis change for the better, so will the terminology to describe Indian attitudes & behavior.

Agreed.

Bhai, you are being a pessimist.

I will mention the Salman Khan Bollywood film Bajrangi Bhaijaan which made 54 Pakistani crores in its Pakistan release and the Fawad Khan Bollywood film Khoobsurat too did well in Pakistan. The films did well because of a common cultural thread.

And I know of two people-to-people peace missions.

You are talking about Pakistan of the past. This is no longer the case. Hostile Indian attitude and Indian hate at all levels, including sports and media, has finally changed the perception of Pakistanis.

Plus the new generation is taking the helms of leadership, and they do not have the old nostalgia of early bollywood, lata, and Indian soft image, all they have ever seen of India is a an evil, conniving, terrorist state which oppresses Kashmiris, attacks Indian Muslims, and saves its most virulent foaming at the mouth screams of hateful anger for Pakistan, Pakistanis, and indeed İslam at large.

Because you are a simpleton .. you have spent nearly six years of your life on a Pakistani defence forum and you are still having this question.

Firstly, PDF is more than a military discussion forum.

Secondly, I am still here because at least a few members don't post international nationalist death threats to each other on a regular basis.

Thirdly, what would you say to revolutionaries like the now-jailed Carlos ( the jackal ) who spent their years in pursuit of contributing to create a better world ?

There is no better term than 'Indian randi rona' to describe Indian attitudes towards anything Pakistan or Pakistani.

When Indian attitudes towards Pakistan and Pakistanis change for the better, so will the terminology to describe Indian attitudes & behavior.
There are words that are well earned by Pakistanis as well. I am rather confident you won't want to hear them used by Indians.

Do unto others...

Seems a reminder on these wouldn't be out of place for a forum moderator.

Amazon which is expanding rapidly within the Bhakt-Nazi nation next door whose venom for Pakistan is unparalleled by any other creature (corporeal/non-corporeal) against any other being; will risk alienating this huge population of hateful people by hiring the one nationality they would pimp their mothers out to hurt if needed? I think not.

A "new" Indian member trying to control the words of a Mod.

You guys came here on a suicide mission, it seems.

If the product is good, Netflix will get viewers, regardless of the casting.

The randi rona from India (bhakts and sanghis mostly) is more of a pressure tactic that will have limited impact on actual viewers.

Fact that amazon denied such news is evidence that your logic is wrong. PERIOD.

There are words that are well earned by Pakistanis as well. I am rather confident you won't want to hear them used by Indians.

Do unto others...

Seems a reminder on these wouldn't be out of place for a forum moderator.
No, not really. Pakistanis react to Indian xenophobia and hatred. Pakistanis are also not the ones refusing to implement UNSC Resolutions to prevent a plebiscite and forcibly occupying millions of Kashmiris.

Fact that amazon denied such news is evidence that your logic is wrong. PERIOD.
Either way it’s a poor reflection on India and Indians

The Indian market has been taken over by a hate-mongering xenophobic mindset (the reference to Nazis comes to mind again, and Netflix will either cater to this hateful Xenophobia in India or it will not.

No, not really. Pakistanis react to Indian xenophobia and hatred. Pakistanis are also not the ones refusing to implement UNSC Resolutions to prevent a plebiscite and forcibly occupying millions of Kashmiris.
Pakistanis are the ones who refuse to abide by the requirements of plebiscite which includes removal of all forces from P o K as well as the removal of all those who settled in that territory after 1948. Till this is completed, no plebiscite can be done.
The onus was on Pakistan, not India. Since that was not completed. We consider the matter settled when we removed A370. You lost your chance.

The real xenophobia and hatred is engendered by the support of terrorism that state and society of Pakistanis endorse globally.

Pakistanis are the ones who refuse to abide by the requirements of plebiscite which includes removal of all forces from P o K as well as the removal of all those who settled in that territory after 1948. Till this is completed, no plebiscite can be done.
The onus was on Pakistan, not India. Since that was not completed. We consider the matter settled when we removed A370. You lost your chance.

The real xenophobia and hatred is engendered by the support of terrorism that state and society of Pakistanis endorse globally.

Oh dear, no it doesn't stop lying.
True Pakistani forces will have to withdraw, but so does the Indian army, with a token number supporting admin, and a force comprised of locals will make up the civilian force designed to keep law and order. The UN will have observers on the ground to supervise this.
No one has been settled into the territory after 1948, this is just lies from the Indian side, the people are natives of that land period. Yes my ancestry is from AJK so I can know full well this crock of rubbish peddled by India about 'outsiders' being settled is just that i.e. rubbish.
You removed article 370 and have allowed the settlement of non-Kashmiris there.
Oh by the way, the matter is not settled. Once our chance comes....

You keep people behind behind an iron curtain, one of the few nations to do so.

Last edited:
Pakistani actor Hasan Khan to play Sushant Singh Rajput

Aug 19 2020

303535_8499637_updates.jpg

Pakistani actor Hasan Khan will play the role of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput in an upcoming series.

According to Khan's unverified social media account, he has been chosen to play the role of the late Indian actor in a digital series to be produced by Amazon Prime Video.

Singh was found dead in his Mumbai home on June 14, 2020. His death sparked debate on nepotism, with fans and people from the entertainment industry criticism certain elements in Bollywood.

303535_4580856_updates.jpg

Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbeer Kapoor, Karan Johar and many other actors and filmmakers faced outrage of the late actor's fans.

The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI,), India' s premier investigating agency, is probing the death of Sushant's after government decided to accept the demand for a thorough inquiry.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/303535-pakistani-actor-hasan-khan-to-play-sushant-singh-rajput

It's rubbish, not true.

No need for anyone to play anything linked to Bollywood. Who cares if they fight each other over his death (sad as it was).
They're all anti-Pakistan, so f*ck them.

Oh dear, no it doesn't stop lying.
True Pakistani forces will have to withdraw, but so does the Indian army, with a token number supporting admin, and a force comprised of locals will make up the civilian force designed to keep law and order. The UN will have observers on the ground to supervise this.
No one has been settled into the territory after 1948, this is just lies from the Indian side, the people are natives of that land period. Yes my ancestry is from AJK so I can know full well this crock of rubbish peddled by India about 'outsiders' being settled is just that i.e. rubbish.
You removed article 370 and have allowed the settlement of non-Kashmiris there.
Oh by the way, the matter is not settled. Once our chance comes....

You keep people behind behind an iron curtain, one of the few nations to do so.
You don't decide what the 'token' number is. Government of India and Govt. of India alone decides what the appropriate number of forces in J&K will be. Pakistan has to do a complete withdrawal of forces. Secondly, the word of a Pakistani is not worth the paper it is written on. So when you say that no one has been settled in the territory, no one accepts that.

Since on both counts, Pakistan has failed to uphold the UNSC resolution, India considers it moot.

The matter is settled from Indian perspective. The State has been integrated and all Indian laws including the right to settle in any part of the territory will apply going forward. That means an Indian from any part of India who satisfies the conditions of residency will be considered a subject of J&K. We know the terrorist-supporting inclinations of Pakistanis. After all, Osama, called a martyr by Pakistani PM, was given refuge in Pakistan. As always, India will combat the threat of Islamist terror from Pakistan.

Indian attitudes towards Pakistan and Pakistanis will change for the better when Pakistani behaviour changes for the better.

You don't decide what the 'token' number is. Government of India and Govt. of India alone decides what the appropriate number of forces in J&K will be. Pakistan has to do a complete withdrawal of forces. Secondly, the word of a Pakistani is not worth the paper it is written on. So when you say that no one has been settled in the territory, no one accepts that.

Since on both counts, Pakistan has failed to uphold the UNSC resolution, India considers it moot.

The matter is settled from Indian perspective. The State has been integrated and all Indian laws including the right to settle in any part of the territory will apply going forward. That means an Indian from any part of India who satisfies the conditions of residency will be considered a subject of J&K. We know the terrorist-supporting inclinations of Pakistanis. After all, Osama, called a martyr by Pakistani PM, was given refuge in Pakistan. As always, India will combat the threat of Islamist terror from Pakistan.

Of course we won't decide, it will the United Nations supervising it, something you don't get. The appropriate number of forces will only be enough to support the local administration, which obviously shows your poor command of the english language i.e. it's not a big number at all. They will also be on the other side of the LOC not our land, as they will be in violation of this;

C(i) That the presence of troops should not afford any intimidation or appearance of intimidation to the
inhabitants of the State;

Pakistan will withdraw, but staying behind will the AJK regiment , the natives of that land.

"The word of a Pakistani", don't make me laugh. What the hell do you know sitting in mainland India, I'm from that soil, I can trace my roots back there at least 500 years. No one has settled there, only fantasist Indian nationalists believe that, even with overwhelming evidence stating otherwise. You can start with 'Kashmir: The Underwritten History' by C. Snedden, one of the most authentic accounts of the region, accepted by Indian academics as well. Lol@ "no one accepts that", you mean you don't.
The irony behind your outlandish claims is that in the very same breath you support the settlement of people outside Kashmir wholesale. How ridiculous!

The matter is not settled from our perspective nor China's either. You can sit at your PC typing till the cows coming home about your laws, and the right to settlement, we don't care for them, neither do the people of Kashmir, yes that includes the Dogras and Pandits as well who are now up in arms. What did you think they were going to welcome millions from UP, Bihar etc into their lands? Not that they are coming anyway!

How about you try protecting the ones who are already there e.g. BJP workers, before acting high and mighty in here.

Najar is the third BJP worker targeted by militants within the past one week and second to be killed. Earlier, a BJP leader was killed in Qazigund and another injured in south Kashmir's Kulgam district.

Hilariously you accuse us of terror (supporting Kashmiris) when it's you lot slaughtering them. Also you have a little rape supporting, child killing , elderly mauling savage in power. Your uneducated Pope of the Sanghis is a filthy rat and a coward to boot.
You can try " combating Islamist terror" from Pakistan, we knocked your teeth out last year in Feb when you hopelessly tried, and I won't even get into what the Chinese have done to you..... Two military defeats in less than year!
Your combat record is impressive.

By the way, if you come up with your lame insults against Pakistanis, as seen in the latter of your post, I'll boot you out of here. Don't think you have the automatic right to say anything you want here, I know the cyber world is precious to you lot, as it's the only place you really can say anything.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom