What's new

Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan opposite Kareena Kapoor in YRF's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest all the Punjabis I know be it Indian or Pakistani are roughly around my height. The tallest South Asians I know are Haryanvi Jatts and Himachali Rajputs.
post comparing pictures or that's a lie

can u tell me if I'm incorrect? are southern Chinese shorter than northern ones? why are the original Chinese shorter who lived near mountainous terrarin?

I am not sure about Chinese heights most I have met are small though but one of my closest Chinese friends I have known since jr high school is 6'1 but growing up he was taller until I passed him recently. He is from mainland though a lot of Chinese here are from Hong Kong and speak cantonese they are shorter imo.

To be honest all the Punjabis I know be it Indian or Pakistani are roughly around my height. The tallest South Asians I know are Haryanvi Jatts and Himachali Rajputs.

Pakistani Punjabi are more diverse so our heights vary we consider anybody living in Punjab a Punjabi as long as they speak some type of Punjabi even if it is horrible lol. Overall though in Pakistan the males are similar heights only some are very tall. As per global average us Pakistanis are considered standard male height or above though. :)

I'm a Rajasthani rajput . . I'm 6'4" :unsure:

recently i visited Nanded Gurudwara ( Maharashtra) and most of the Sikh guys were of my height except few short ones :tup:

LOL....:rofl::rofl:
I will accept @jatt+gutts....:-)
22700.jpg

All you Indians claim to be so tall so why India is so short overall, are South Indians dragging you down by outnumbering yall or something?

In seriousness though, all this thread is good for is to watch racists trying hard to prove a point.
What the point is and who are they trying to prove it to is a mystery to me.

That is not an issue once Pakistan becomes a developed nation InshAllah the heights will go back up, overseas Pakistanis tend to be the normal height of Pakistanis because we are better fed naturally.

You are tall by average Indian standards as well. :enjoy:

We will introduce you to our Pashtun brother, khashbu laga ke. :lol:

Dude anybody's height will increase on correct Diet . Dutch in early 1900's were one of the shortest people in europe . Today they tower over almost any nationality .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom