What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

Do you know, during Kashmir's peak of insurgency the Pro-Pakistan faction of militants was also fighting against the Pro-Independence faction of militants. So, you better stop pretending that you will accept an independent Kashmir.

I can't read your mind, but Pakistanis want Kashmir to become part of Pakistan, independent Kashmir won't be acceptable to anyone in Pakistan.

Actually Pakistanis would do anything to encourage Kashmiris to join Pakistan. But if it comes to independence, we would accept it as the next best option.

So you can read my mind somehow?

I honestly do want Kashmir to be independent. The damn region has been more trouble than it's been worth, it would just be easier for let the Kashmiris decide what they want, and just go with the flow.

Most of you scream on street that Kashmir will becoming Pakistan or calling Kashmir as jugular veins, and you try to fool others by saying you will accept an independent Kashmir.

Most of the Pakistanis see that India and Pakistan's enmity starts with Muhammad Bin Qasim and Raja Dahir and they see it as just the continuation of thousand years of enmity. Even before Kashmir popped up, it was clear that India and Pakistan are meant to be enemies. Had Kashmir not acceded to India, India and Pakistan were still be going to be enemy. You shouldn't forget, within few days after independence Pakistan already messed up Junagadh when nobody was talking about Kashmir.

You are talking about Two Nation Theory. It has no bearing on the India-Pakistan relations. Pakistan exists and that is the extent of TNT's relevance. The rest is just rhetoric and excuses.

Let us not be derailed by OT. I have had to delete many posts.

Most of you scream on street that Kashmir will becoming Pakistan or calling Kashmir as jugular veins, and you try to fool others by saying you will accept an independent Kashmir.
Most of me? I didn't know my body parts had brains of their own.

You're an alien from mars. I know you've been fooling us for years, but we all know the truth! You can deny it all you want, but you aren't going to fool anyone!

Most of me? I didn't know my body parts had brains of their own.

You're an alien from mars. I know you've been fooling us for years, but we all know the truth! You can deny it all you want, but you aren't going to fool anyone!

resistance to trolling is futile :D

Actually Pakistanis would do anything to encourage Kashmiris to join Pakistan. But if it comes to independence, we would accept it as the next best option.

You will find in difficulty convincing your own people from shifting their attitude but anyway for Indians Kashmir being an integral part of India is deeply ingrained in the psyche, people here are ready to fight for till eternity.

to me, they seem to be insulting the pakistani flag by using it like a curtain in the wrong orientation.
Different standards of insulting different flags. !!

11jun08.jpg

Kashmir 'probably' was discussed during Kerry's India visit

WASHINGTON: The United States “stands strongly” in favour of an elected government in Pakistan but also backs people’s right to assemble peacefully, says the US State Department.

At a news briefing in Washington, the department’s spokesperson Marie Harf noted that “some marches” were being held in Pakistan on the Independence Day but refused to get involved in a discussion over the issues involved.

“We don’t have any position on the planned marches,” said the US official when asked to comment on the marchers’ claim that the present government came to power through rigged elections and should step down.

But “we obviously, stand strongly in favour of a democratically-elected civilian government, [and] also the position of individual rights, including people to assemble peacefully,” she added.

Responding to a question about US Secretary of State John Kerry’s recent visit to India, Ms Harf said that Kashmir “probably” was among the issues discussed in his meetings with Indian officials and promised to give more details later.

India refuses to discuss Kashmir with other nations, saying that this was an issue that it prefers to discuss directly with Pakistan.

Reminded that Pakistan has rejected Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s allegation that it was running a proxy war in Kashmir, Ms Harf said: “We’ve seen these comments. We continue to encourage dialogue between India and Pakistan, and we would welcome any and all positive steps that the two sides could take.”

Pakistan has said that India’s allegations go against the spirit of recent moves towards resumption of dialogue between the two countries and urged India to avoid mud-slinging.

When a journalist observed that India and Pakistan were celebrating their independence this week with renewed tensions on the border, the US official urged both nations to take “all positive steps” that would “strengthen and deepen their dialogue and cooperation”.

Kashmir probably was discussed during Kerrys India visit - thenews.com.pk

Do you know, during Kashmir's peak of insurgency the Pro-Pakistan faction of militants was also fighting against the Pro-Independence faction of militants. So, you better stop pretending that you will accept an independent Kashmir.

I can't read your mind, but Pakistanis want Kashmir to become part of Pakistan, independent Kashmir won't be acceptable to anyone in Pakistan.
Is tht even an answer to my questions? You are Patting yourself on the back.

I was expecting this reply from a degenerate Indian. anyway your opinions dont matter to anyone..hell why m i even replying to some stupid brainwashed hindu .. buzz off :coffee:

The same religious superiority led to the defeat in 1971 and the same superiority has resulted in WoT killings. I hope you and your generations always use religion before logic ;)

in the next 50 yrs kashmir will either get independence or they will join pakistan…thats seems more likely… that is unless you guys are planning keeping around 1 million soldiers in kashmir for ever to guard the 12 million kashmiris…
In next 50 years kashmir would be a developed state whose gdp would be equal to whole pakistan's current gdp, people would have jobs and it would be a world famous tourist destination.

Then we will get it as we got Azad Kasmir.Remember Tribal pukhtoons...........
And you are going to do that on what basis? What you guys have that india doesnt have in double or tripple the amount. You guyz really stop ranting kashmir and focus on your economy, whole south asia is booming, this boom period will not last forever, you really need to understand in todays world only money speaks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom