What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

for whatever it's worth, I don't think Kashmir was worth 'getting.'

Indian Army did not step in Kashmir because of its natural beauty or strategic importance. Before last week of October'1947 nobody in the political enclaves in Delhi was even bothered about Kashmir as they were about the state of Junagadh or Hyderabad. Everybody was convinced that with its overwhelming Muslim population, dominion of Pakistan is a natural choice for it. Had not been the invasion took place on 22nd October (with the large scale massacre of Kashmiris irrespective of religion, age or sex by the raiders) Kashmir would have been part of Pakistan today.

Indian Army did not step in Kashmir because of its natural beauty or strategic importance. Before last week of October'1947 nobody in the political enclaves in Delhi was even bothered of Kashmir. Everybody was convinced that with its overwhelming Muslim population dominion of Pakistan is a natural choice for it. Had not been the invasion took place on 22nd October (with the large scale massacre of Kashmiris irrespective of religion, age or sex by the raiders) Kashmir would have been part of Pakistan today.

The lies hindus tell themselves to justify occupation. If that was the case then why Kashmiris do not want anything to do with India? The only massacre that toke place soon after partition was killing of peacefull muslim kashmiris in hands of hindus.

The lies hindus tell themselves to justify occupation. If that was the case then why Kashmiris do not want anything to do with India? The only massacre that toke place soon after partition was killing of peacefull muslim kashmiris in hands of hindus.
India's position on Kashmir is amply clear. It is not understood by only those who do not willingly understand our position. What India's stand on the accession of every princely state was it is the subjects of the state by means of referendum will chose the dominion they want to get in. In case of Kashmir, before any such condition arrived the invasion (it was invasion because Kashmir was not part of any dominion then) took place and it was beyond your leader's control to took the invaders who were predominantly non-kashmiris back where they came from.

People those who have problem can leave for Pakistan because that piece of land belongs to India.

Kashmir pakistan ki shah rag hy.we will get it by any means necessary.
Are your countrymen willing to go that extra mile??

in the next 50 yrs kashmir will either get independence or they will join pakistan…thats seems more likely… that is unless you guys are planning keeping around 1 million soldiers in kashmir for ever to guard the 12 million kashmiris…

If you are determined then it is possible, but in last 50 years it did not happen. So, what are the chances it will happen in next 50 years?? Very remote....

That's your opinion on if Kashmiris don't or do want to be with Pakistan. Even if you're correct, I doubt they would want to be with India anymore than Pakistan, I'd wager that if they had a choice between independence or India, they'd choose independence.

They have no way of surviving even for a day if we give them independence. Want to bet on it?? We will not allow that to happen. Period. So, toss that option into the dustbin.

In next 50 years kashmir would be a developed state whose gdp would be equal to whole pakistan's current gdp, people would have jobs and it would be a world famous tourist destination.

your correct but india will have no part in it… and pakistan will have 20 times the gdp it has now..

When we are talking about unmarked graves and separation sir...these are the people who are involved.And regarding the women in picture, they are the ones who are sheltering, feeding and attending to these terrorists.

you cant prove that though so you just continue to delude yourselves....i know your pride hurts when you people claim Kashmir is a part of india but then Kashmiris debunk that theory by carrying the national flag of your enemy, waving it with pride

remember what happened at Lal Chowk

They have no way of surviving even for a day if we give them independence. Want to bet on it?? We will not allow that to happen. Period. So, toss that option into the dustbin.

delusions of grandeur!! Acting as if Kashmiris wouldnt exist without hindustan :laugh: :laugh:

As usual, a pathetic response. If Kashmir is free from India's clutches, it will have more than easy access to anything via Pakistan or China. So keep fooling youself.

India's position on Kashmir is amply clear. It is not understood by only those who do not willingly understand our position. What India's stand on the accession of every princely state was it is the subjects of the state by means of referendum will chose the dominion they want to get in. In case of Kashmir, before any such condition arrived the invasion (it was invasion because Kashmir was not part of any dominion then) took place and it was beyond your leader's control to took the invaders who were predominantly non-kashmiris back where they came from.

the illegitimate raj made a haphazard decision and it resulted in bloodshed and uprising.....Pakistan did the right thing. If we didnt act - india would have swallowed up Kashmir and many more Kashmiris (including those of AZAD J&K) would be suffering than there are now

As usual, a pathetic response. If Kashmir is free from India's clutches, it will have more than easy access to anything via Pakistan or China. So keep fooling youself.

if anything - better access and much better connected - since through Pakistan lies the route to Central Asia, Iran, Turkiye and of course EU beyond that. And of course China

you cant prove that though so you just continue to delude yourselves....i know your pride hurts when you people claim Kashmir is a part of india but then Kashmiris debunk that theory by carrying the national flag of your enemy, waving it with pride

So, in your opinion, how ethical is it on pak's side in asking to hold a referendum on kashmir and your logic of "right to self determination" knowing well that the kashmiri populace would be willing to merge in pakistan.

delusions of grandeur!! Acting as if Kashmiris wouldnt exist without hindustan :laugh: :laugh:

I have a Kashmiri as my professor in Neurosurgery who says Kashmir is safer than delhi.... thanks to security forces :D

Saal me ek do baar jhunjhune se khush ho jaaten hain kuchh log. ;)

Agar itnay se hi khush ho jaana tha to apni puri country ko aiwain he barbaad kara liya.

We are growing like dinosaur.... and tides are turning in our favour... and since we have invested so much in Kashmir we will not leave a stone unturned to keep it with us... including damaging pakistan covertly

I wonder what a mouse size (no pun intended) will do :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom