What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

Unarmed!! Yeah true...an "unarmed kashmiri civilian" for you. :lol:

923522_1435983503311809_1577572628_n.jpg

so were the women in the picture carrying assault rifles :what:

i dont even know where you got this picture from or - as inquired above - the context of this colourful picture

has this solved anyhing dear? waving pakistan flag has made pakistanis to care about kashmiris? for 65 years what has it costed kashmiris by displaying treason by siding with Pakistan? im sure being treasounous and terroist is no solution for the Kashmir problem, the only solution is political solution

waving flag is not insurgency, but armed struggle in the name of jehad islam, pakistan etc and trained terrorists, lashkar e taiba, this lashkar that lashkar, made by none other than ISI, has it solved any problem?

india is a lot better than Pakistan so i think that indian kashmir can move ahead and experience better situation if they just drop this stupid acts of inciting public anger on them by rest of indians

where did i say anything about solving the problem? It was independence day and a Kashmiri sister was raising our national flag. Every single year they wave our flag on August 14, this isnt anything new. You want that to stop just because it bothers you or bothers the indians you are 'defending' here? :what:

as for LeT - no such group exists

"india is a lot better than Pakistan" - yeah okay Mr. False Flagger. Go move to Jharkand or Orissa

Last edited:
its the same video you guys always use as "proof" on every Kashmir thread that exists on the forum.... :laugh:
-

yes becasue it fact ...
survey done by libiyan govt quaited by your known jounrlaist ..
-
now you cant says
its designed by india as it by libiyan govt
the media is indian .. as its your guy saying this
---
if some one ask you when pak got independace you will say
14 aug 1947
right
it will remain one ans eveytime becuase its a FACT
so the video remain same becuase its FACT

My Request to All Indian members Don't Waste Time in Purposeless thread. Rather post in Indian Independence day thread!!!This thread is ment to Derail us Lets Enjoy Our Independence day. :-):-)

@Ravi Nair @pursuit of happiness @StormShadow
---
:welcome:
on the mark leaving this thred
:crazy_pilot:

where did i say anything about solving the problem? It was independence day and a Kashmiri sister was raising our national flag. Every single year they wave our flag on August 14, this isnt anything new. You want that to stop just because it bothers you or bothers the indians you are 'defending' here? :what:

as for LeT - no such group exists

"india is a lot better than Pakistan" - yeah okay Mr. False Flagger. Go move to Jharkand or Orissa

im defending kashmiris here, not indians, as i said, Kashmiris themselves with this 'attitude' are hurting themselves

India will always protect our Kashmiris from the lawless kabailis.

As soon as Kashmir acceded to India, we kicked the arse of the lawless kabailis so hard, they are now keeping all the troubles within.

There are Pakistanis who feel the lawless tribals were sent as otherwise they would have carried out their plunder and rapine in Pakistani cities like Peshawar if they had not been sent to rape and plunder the Kashmiris.

Now they don't dare enter Kashmir, so we can see what they are targeting now.

so were the women in the picture carrying assault rifles :what:

i dont even know where you got this picture from or - as inquired above - the context of this colourful picture
When we are talking about unmarked graves and separation sir...these are the people who are involved.And regarding the women in picture, they are the ones who are sheltering, feeding and attending to these terrorists.

I would like to see Kashmir as completely independent. Let the Kashmiris decide what path they want to take. After all these years of fighting, the last group of people who's opinions are almost always dismissed (unless it suits propaganda) are the Kashmiri people's.

That's a lie that Pakistanis want Kashmir to be independent. Everyone of you want Kashmir as the part of Pakistan, not independent.

That's a lie that Pakistanis want Kashmir to be independent. Everyone of you want Kashmir as the part of Pakistan, not independent.
yes most of us would wan tht .. But we would and do respect the opinion of the Kashmiris ..

Perhaps as independent as Azad Kashmir is. :omghaha: They even have a Prime Minister :P

As for 'protecting the sovereignty of Kashmir in original is concerned...' apart from Military operations that have ruled out a stupid UN brokered solution they have -
1. Annexed Gilgit Baltistan !
2. Ceded the Trans Karakoram Tract !
3. Signed the Shimla Pact.

But still we should trust Pakistan - if they get more land it will be respected as an independent country. LOL :sarcastic:

I will be okay if
i. The LOC becomes the border.
ii. Those who take religion too seriously (over and above our nation) can be offered a safe passage with compensation to any other place where they can practice their faith to whatever extent they wish to.

Perhaps as independent as Azad Kashmir is. :omghaha: They even have a Prime Minister :P

As for 'protecting the sovereignty of Kashmir in original is concerned...' apart from Military operations that have ruled out a stupid UN brokered solution they have -
1. Annexed Gilgit Baltistan !
2. Ceded the Trans Karakoram Tract !
3. Signed the Shimla Pact.

But still we should trust Pakistan - if they get more land it will be respected as an independent country. LOL :sarcastic:

I will be okay if
i. The LOC becomes the border.
ii. Those who take religion too seriously (over and above our nation) can be offered a safe passage with compensation to any other place where they can practice their faith to whatever extent they wish to.

Also, make Ladakh Union Territory and merge Jammu with Punjab or Himachal.

So you can read my mind somehow?

I honestly do want Kashmir to be independent. The damn region has been more trouble than it's been worth, it would just be easier for let the Kashmiris decide what they want, and just go with the flow.

yes most of us would wan tht .. But we would and do respect the opinion of the Kashmiris ..

Do you know, during Kashmir's peak of insurgency the Pro-Pakistan faction of militants was also fighting against the Pro-Independence faction of militants. So, you better stop pretending that you will accept an independent Kashmir.

So you can read my mind somehow?

I honestly do want Kashmir to be independent. The damn region has been more trouble than it's been worth, it would just be easier for let the Kashmiris decide what they want, and just go with the flow.

I can't read your mind, but Pakistanis want Kashmir to become part of Pakistan, independent Kashmir won't be acceptable to anyone in Pakistan.

I can't read your mind, but Pakistanis want Kashmir to become part of Pakistan, independent Kashmir won't be acceptable to anyone in Pakistan.
And you seem to know every single Pakistani in Pakistan, am I right? I don't know about other Pakistanis, but I would certainly like to see Kashmir dealt with, so India and Pakistan stop fighting. Either through referendum, independence, or declaring the LoC as international border, I could care less as long as the situation is resolved. I would hope for independence, but whatever stops this madness once and for all is fine with me.

personally, I think keeping Kashmir was a mistake.

Most of the Pakistanis see that India and Pakistan's enmity starts with Muhammad Bin Qasim and Raja Dahir and they see it as just the continuation of thousand years of enmity. Even before Kashmir popped up, it was clear that India and Pakistan are meant to be enemies. Had Kashmir not acceded to India, India and Pakistan were still be going to be enemy. You shouldn't forget, within few days after independence Pakistan already messed up Junagadh when nobody was talking about Kashmir.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom