What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

isn't it evident? these guys raise pakistani flag, will not india take it as being traitors? why they are trying to politically marginaliing themselves when they know that it will keep them in misery, they should become good indian citizens and peaceful and throw down all their insurgency and militancy

behaving like that is only costing them and not pakistanis, not other indians, only hurting themselves

waving a Pakistani flag and showing their loyalty to Pakistan makes them insurgents?? Does it make them traitors to india - when majority dont even consider themself indian?

i hope this is a joke coming from you

--
true...rue intent of the majority unless a referendum
how india will allowed Referundum when its destotrd by design by pak state sponsered mujahid , freedom figter aka Terrrist
Kashmiri Pandits offered three choices by Radical Islamists » Indian Defence Review
25 years after exodus of Kashmiri Pandits from the Valley, questions over return remain

Kashmiri Pandits: Why we never fled Kashmir - Kashmir: The forgotten conflict - Al Jazeera English

--
true...rue intent of the majority unless a referendum
how india will allowed Referundum when its destotrd by design by pak state sponsered mujahid , freedom figter aka Terrrist
Kashmiri Pandits offered three choices by Radical Islamists » Indian Defence Review
25 years after exodus of Kashmiri Pandits from the Valley, questions over return remain
I don't think I'm gonna touch this, as it's been discussed to death, and everyone is pretty much grounded in their own opinion.

I haven't still understood what is valuable inside Kashmir. As I said before, a pile of rocks administered by Al Qaeda wannabes.

It is not a Tamil Nadu, or Maharashtra or Karnataka where India's IT or industrial capabilities. If those states tried to secede I can understand the reaction, as those states contribute a lot oin terms of industry, IT, science and agriculture.

I think it all comes down to pride.

You know, like if India gives the Kashmir valley Independence Pakistan will claim to have vanquished those 'dark skinned, idol worshipping Hindus.'

The Indian side will be like 'see! once a back stabbing terrorist always back stabbing terrorist.

To be honest, I can't see any budging from India, unless there is seismic shift in generational attitude or India just runs ot of money in a catastrophic way.

India is not going to be militarily be budged in Kashmir. Not due to it being super proficient. But this ability of being a glutton for punishment.

personally, I think keeping Kashmir was a mistake.

Please look at that video shared by pursuit of happiness.
That always said a lot about this.They wasted their 68 years
and half of its nation for false pride .They dont gave enough value to their former East Pakistan brothers.A startegic area
that could be a game changer for Pakistan if there was no 1971.They lost it for a small portion of Kashmir.
Now they are injecting the same venom by twisting historical facts in their school textbooks.
Keeping Kashmir on our side is not a mistake.
First of all Kashmir cant remain as an independent nation because of their strategic location .
We cant trust Pakistan if we give independency they will again ask for next states.
And for the last responsibilities of minorities ,Pandits etc is on our hand.We cant ignore it.
Their support for Pakistan is always suspicious.Otherwise why the called Indian during 1990s when insurgency starts.
And more of that Kashmir was always a jewel of India from ancient period.We cant imagine about a headless nation.
That is its all about.

I would like to see Kashmir as completely independent. Let the Kashmiris decide what path they want to take. After all these years of fighting, the last group of people who's opinions are almost always dismissed (unless it suits propaganda) are the Kashmiri people's.

And vice versa. But we'll never know the true intent of the majority unless a referendum takes place, and India has made it clear that it will never allow such a thing.

if that ever happens, then you probably have to get whatever Hindus living there out of there.

I don't trust snakes like some of the seperatist leaders. They always say that 'Kashmiri pandits are brothers and sisters of kashmir' or some sentimental non-sense and yet their followers have no problem killing them.

Jammu and Ladakh will have to be separated from the valley. No way in hell am I trusting some of the separatists to actually be tolerant.

I don't think I'm gonna touch this, as it's been discussed to death, and everyone is pretty much grounded in their own opinion.
--
yes .. i know its been discuses deepp
--
if you keep it simple you will get answer ...
ask as global citizen not as nationlist

and half of its nation for false pride .They dont gave enough value to their former East Pakistan brothers.A startegic area
that could be a game changer for Pakistan if there was no 1971.They lost it for a small portion of Kashmir.
Now they are injecting the same venom by twisting historical facts in their school textbooks.
First of all Kashmir cant remain as an independent nation because of their strategic location .
We cant trust Pakistan if we give independency they will again ask for next states.
And for the last responsibilities of minorities ,Pandits etc is on our hand.We cant ignore it.
Their support for Pakistan is always suspicious.Otherwise why the called Indian during 1990s when insurgency starts.
And more of that Kashmir was always a jewel of India from ancient period.We cant imagine about a headless nation.
That is its all about.

I accept my position as the minuscule minority of opinion in India.

It is my opinion, but I know that in a million years it will be taken seriously. Relax friend :)

waving a Pakistani flag and showing their loyalty to Pakistan makes them insurgents?? Does it make them traitors to india - when majority dont even consider themself indian?

has this solved anyhing dear? waving pakistan flag has made pakistanis to care about kashmiris? for 65 years what has it costed kashmiris by displaying treason by siding with Pakistan? im sure being treasounous and terroist is no solution for the Kashmir problem, the only solution is political solution

waving flag is not insurgency, but armed struggle in the name of jehad islam, pakistan etc and trained terrorists, lashkar e taiba, this lashkar that lashkar, made by none other than ISI, has it solved any problem?

india is a lot better than Pakistan so i think that indian kashmir can move ahead and experience better situation if they just drop this stupid acts of inciting public anger on them by rest of indians

if that ever happens, then you probably have to get whatever Hindus living there out of there.

I don't trust snakes like some of the seperatist leaders. They always say that 'Kashmiri pandits are brothers and sisters of kashmir' or some sentimental non-sense and yet their followers have no problem killing them.

Jammu and Ladakh will have to be separated from the valley. No way in hell am I trusting some of the separatists to actually be tolerant.
The first thing that would need to happen in an independent Kashmir is to help them stamp out extremists. Anyways, I doubt it will happen in the first place, so I'd rather not comment on something that seems to be impossible as of now.

That is its all about.
--
bang of taget ..
@Ravi Nair
think about if we had whole kashmir toching Wkhaan corridor in afg ..
things could be simpler and very diffrent for india wrt to pak and china
and for indias strategic needs of enegry, communication , trade , defece

The first thing that would need to happen in an independent Kashmir is to help them stamp out extremists. Anyways, I doubt it will happen in the first place, so I'd rather not comment on something that seems to be impossible as of now.

for whatever it's worth, I don't think Kashmir was worth 'getting.'

Kashmiri Pandits: Why we never fled Kashmir - Kashmir: The forgotten conflict - Al Jazeera English
--
waving flag is not insurgency...accepted..
few kashmiris hate use does not mean they liked you...and vice a vesra
they dont called them pakistnia either..
see video posted on same thred by me ..
--
same link you provide says
he Hindu minority in Muslim majority Kashmir shrank from an estimated 140,000 in the late 1980s
19,865 by 1998. Today, Tickoo says there are fewer than 3,400 Pandits in Kashmir. Others say the number is around 2,700.
---
He says people left because they felt threatened.

"I am not saying that [Kashmiri Pandits and Muslims] were brothers in arms, living in each other's homes or something before 1989. Yes, there was an unmistakable tolerance and respect for each other ... violence was unheard of ... but it would be a lie to say something did not change when the trouble started."
---
Over the past 20 years, we estimate that 650 Pandits were killed in the valley," Tickoo says, adding: "The figures of 3,000 to 4,000 killings [as suggested by some Pandit organisations] is propaganda, which we reject."

"Not that 650 is a low number, because even one killing should be not ignored, but we must get the numbers right."
--
From hateful slogans that blared from the loudspeakers of mosques to comments whispered on the streets, Tickoo says there was a sudden change in attitude towards Hindus. And these shifting sentiments were used by politicians on both sides, helping to stoke fear among the Hindu minority
---
I think the government's figures are correct," Bhat says. "I reject this figure of 650 [and] even the figure 399. This community was made up of small numbers by proportion and, yes, we had around 600,000 to 700,000 people, but maximum people left around 1990/1991 - and major killings took place after 1991.
---
Conclusion
-So from 1,40,000 in 1980 (before terrorism ) to 2700 today
He says people left because they felt threatened.
"Not that 650 is a low number, because even one killing should be not ignored, but we must get the numbers right.
Tickoo says there was a sudden change in attitude towards Hindus.
So india is right that INSURGENCY / terrorisam made impossible to india to accept UN refedum as it will not come out with TRUE manadate
--
Question

He say Kashmiris hndus were 6to 7 Lkash before and most left before 1990-91 before insurgecy/? why ?.. seems Bullshit wihout prrof ..

Last edited:
--
bang of taget ..
@Ravi Nair
think about if we had whole kashmir toching Wkhaan corridor in afg ..
things could be simpler and very diffrent for india wrt to pak and china
and for indias strategic needs of enegry, communication , trade , defece

I will have a read again, and consider my opinion, thank you for your input.

--
waving flag is not insurgency...accepted..
few kashmiris hate use does not mean they liked you...and vice a vesra
they dont called them pakistnia either..
see video posted on same thred by me ..
--

its the same video you guys always use as "proof" on every Kashmir thread that exists on the forum.... :laugh:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom