What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

No.

Indians and Pakistanis haven't got their sh!t together in 67 years.

I don't expect them to in the next 100 years.

Why do Indians keep responding for Pakistanis? A Pakistani can disagree with me, you don't need to speak for Pakistan.

Why do Indians keep responding for Pakistanis? A Pakistani can disagree with me, you don't need to speak for Pakistan.
--
read history you will get answer
USA also have good countrubuiton wrt afg war .. taliban .. zia.. radicalisation of pak .. jihad ..
so it will be good read

Aur bhi gham hain jamaane main, Kashmir ke siwa.

Aur bahut saare gham apne yahan hi hain, dusron se obsess hona bewakoofi hai...

Seems while the PA knows that it can't get Kashmir and trying that puts all Pakistanis at risk, they want to keep up the pretense by sending 16 year olds to die a useless beghairat cowardly death.

Lyndon Johnson and India

:lol: and india by sending 30 year olds to die a useless beghairat cowardly death by committing suicide o_O

Better to celebrate on August 15th.

:D

:azn: see you got your ones too

They are hanging it vertically in the proper manner with the part that attaches to the pole (white rectangle) at the top. It is not upside down, if it were the green would be at the top not the bottom. They are in fact flying the flag in a proper way in the vertical orientation.

Pakistanis can correct me if I'm wrong.
--
i know...
but know dynamics of both countries ...

Fair enough.

But the only likely scenario is when either Indians get bored or it becomes prohibitive financially to keep Kashmir.

So it doesn't matter if I speak for Pakistan or not.

:lol: and india by sending 30 year olds to die a useless beghairat cowardly death by committing suicide o_O

:azn: see you got your ones too

Let's make one thing clear.

The only way Kashmir is going to get autonomy, or independence is only when India decides that it has become too costly, or in the 100 years, Indians just stop caring about Kashmir.

Militarily, it is nigh impossible for Pakistanis or the separatists to dislodge the Indian military from there.

Fair enough.

But the only likely scenario is when either Indians get bored or it becomes prohibitive financially to keep Kashmir.

So it doesn't matter if I speak for Pakistan or not.

Let's make one thing clear.

The only way Kashmir is going to get autonomy, or independence is only when India decides that it has become too costly, or in the 100 years, Indians just stop caring about Kashmir.

Militarily, it is nigh impossible for Pakistanis or the separatists to dislodge the Indian military from there.

We dont mind keep struggling :) Freedom is something which comes with a high cost.

India is occupying Kashmir and thats a fact also that Kashmiris are NOT happy with Indian occupation.

On the other hand i wish if both countries sit and make some wise decision which is acceptable to all three sides because i personally feel there will be a 4th sides too in coming years and that will be NOT good for India and Pakistan

The significance is not much different, as in both cases, the flag carriers opinion is still the same.
That is where intelligence of a hyman plays its part. Waving flags between cricket fan and between soldiers ke beech mein zameen asmaan ka karakh hain.

That is where intelligence of a hyman plays its part. Waving flags between cricket fan and between soldiers ke beech mein zameen asmaan ka karakh hain.
I find that the intent is all that matters, not so much the time or location.

I find that the intent is all that matters, not so much the time or location.
It of course it matters...what also matters is your life. What would happen to a person who waves baloch independence flag during pak independence day celebrations?

:pakistan: Kashmiris will never surrender to India. Kashmiris are Pakistanis infact :pakistan:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom