What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

Pakistan is not wasting time with Kashmir, its not Pak Kashmir that feel occupied and want independence for exemple. Pak Kashmiris fought for it and made it part of Pakistan. This hate filled Indian generation will soon die, for India is ego issue and inferioty complex they have vis vis Pakistan despite being 7 times bigger, nothing more.

As I said, Indian opinion is what it is. Maybe you want to live on the hope that people in another generation in India may wish to think differently and yet cling to the idea that Pakistanis won't change. Come back in another generation & we'll see.

It's not up to India nor Pakistan, it is up Kashmir.

Nope. That is as naive as it gets.

A predictable drama by some idiots every time. Just to pretend that they are still relevant.

The terror policy has failed, all pathetic attempts have failed. The country that bet itself on snatching Kashmir has itself reached the precipice.

Kashmir is not going anywhere from India.

As I said, Indian opinion is what it is. Maybe you want to live on the hope that people in another generation in India may wish to think differently and yet cling to the idea that Pakistanis won't change. Come back in another generation & we'll see.

If you think so.

the sad and pathetic part is how indians are reacting to this…
you guys are way too insecure…
its an honor for us pakistanis that till this day kashmiris in IOK celebrate our independence…

or give them independence…
Two people out of 12.55 million, Jeeeez let us check who are the ones Pakistanis or Indians who are insecure?

one of them looks like men in women dress... well you can expect these from illegal immigrants. .. They must be cleaned up ASAP. ..
I wouldn't be surprised at all, cowardly act.

Last edited:
I wonder, would Pakistan be just as happy if Kashmir declared independence from both Pakistan and India? Or only if they join Pakistan?............

Naturally we'd want Kashmir to join Pakistan but tis also true that the vast majority of Pakistanis wouldn't have any issue with Kashmir being an Independent country because even in that case we'd be like Turkiye & Azerbaijan - that close - perhaps even more because we've got millions of Kashmiris in Pakistan (like myself) & traditionally Kashmir & the Northern parts of Pakistan have had more continuity with each other in terms of trading with each other, immigrating to each other's lands, commuting to each other's lands for trade & employment purposes & even for marriages than the Kashmiris have had with India or any other part of Pakistan !

Heck my Great-Grandfather was a cloth merchant from Kashmir who used to trade between Murree, Peshawar, Lahore & Srinagar (the first three are in Pakistan while the last is the capital of Indian Occupied Kashmir) !

LOL! Unknown source and Unknown picture. :rofl:

Are those Ninja's ?

1. Dukhtaran i Milat
2. The flag is not Pakistan's flag - the crescent is too small. :D
3. The orientation is deeply insulting, in Pakistani they would be liable to be arrested for flouting flag rules.

Also Pakistani flags keep appearing in all parts of India with a substantial Muslim population. Does not mean they will be allowed to secede.

1. Dukhtaran i Milat
2. The flag is not Pakistan's flag - the crescent is too small. :D
3. The orientation is deeply insulting, in Pakistani they would be liable to be arrested for flouting flag rules.

Also Pakistani flags keep appearing in all parts of India with a substantial Muslim population. Does not mean they will be allowed to secede.

Shut Up you traitor ! :angry:

Once I'm crowned the King of Kashmir I'll make it a point to have you brought before an enthusiastic crowd every Sunday in the middle of Srinagar with tar & feathers thrown on you before 'the People' are asked to pluck it ! :whistle:

Ouch ! :fie:

Paaar bohat mazaa aiii gaaa ! :D

As for 3 - We've even got Pakistani flags being sold here with Mickey Mouse printed on it ! :rofl:

231577-indepancedayPHOTOQAZIUSMANEXPRESS-1313350352-506-640x480.jpg

I'd have them manufacturers & the users of the above imprisoned were it up to me ! :angry:

May be it is the effect of me being in a foreign land, or may be I am just a commie, but never could get the whole Kashmir issue or be emotionally be fired up over it.

Also what Oye Natta could be said is also a projection of his mindset.

kahsmiris are idiots and i would blame them for their existing situation

I would like to recall a reply a PDF member made to you waaay back, it was a very fitting reply.

"you live for spreading ethnic $hit for sure"

Shut Up you traitor ! :angry:

Once I'm crowned the King of Kashmir I'll make it a point to have you brought before an enthusiastic crowd every Sunday in the middle of Srinagar with tar & feathers thrown on you before 'the People' are asked to pluck it ! :whistle:

Ouch ! :fie:

Paaar bohat mazaa aiii gaaa ! :D

As for 3 - We've even got Pakistani flags being sold here with Mickey Mouse printed on it ! :rofl:

231577-indepancedayPHOTOQAZIUSMANEXPRESS-1313350352-506-640x480.jpg

I'd have them manufacturers & the users of the above imprisoned were it up to me ! :angry:

That's like if you live in the Game of Thrones and you are the king of Iron Islands.

It's not up to India nor Pakistan, it is up Kashmir.

:lol:

Unfortunately I've never watched the Game of Thrones ! :(

what I meant to say was, the only way Indian occupied or administered Kashmir has any sort of prominence is because India and Pakistan bickers over it.

Otherwise, it is destined to be nothing more than an obscure place occasionally praised for it's natural beauty.

Not like a Tamil Nadu which over 20 years ago had pretty similar GDP per capital to Balochistan and is currently one of the most Industrialised states in India.

Even with the Tamil tigers problem.

To me, I don't particularly care, if Kashmir valle becomes independent. Never appealed to me.

But it is not upto me, of course.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom