What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

Same goes too kashmir except from few separatists groups no one wants to be with pakistan . Kashmir IAK is developing and progressing as well soon it will have its own IIT & hydro powerplants indian govt invest 8000cr extra in infrastructure projects in a decade or so the face of kashmir will be changed
I must thank indian govt coz when we get kashmir we will not have to do that work:D

Hahaha same people who kicked your assistance in 65 & kargil don't forget we have enough human resource present there to squeeze any mutiny by our will you have nothing as UN and USA already forget this issue your all alone by yourself in this cause and Believe me alone you cannot do shit!!!!:D:D:D:D
we not alone… we have china…

Yeah. and PA was still publicizing victory news over Paksitani radio a day before Bangladesh was created.. :lol:
where the hell did that come from?? lol
have you got nothing to say about kashmir?? because you know I'm right innit??
thats why you bringing up bangladesh???

we not alone… we have china…
China :D:D:D don't give **** already offered us to join in the silk root project with they offered us 1 trillion investment in infrastructure you are in delusions to think they are with you.chinese Hans are good Bussines men they knew which country have cost then fortunes and which one is there liability:p:p:p:p:p:p

Same goes too kashmir except from few separatists groups no one wants to be with pakistan . Kashmir IAK is developing and progressing as well soon it will have its own IIT & hydro powerplants indian govt invest 8000cr extra in infrastructure projects in a decade or so the face of kashmir will be changed
That's your opinion on if Kashmiris don't or do want to be with Pakistan. Even if you're correct, I doubt they would want to be with India anymore than Pakistan, I'd wager that if they had a choice between independence or India, they'd choose independence.

LOL.Look at that indian source.how has that source gotten info from balochistan.every one can create pages on net with biased propaganda like d one u mentioned
Cry what you can you will do nothing except yelling go and sleep comeback after 50 years to yell Again on free kashmir cause :D:D:D

where the hell did that come from?? lol
have you got nothing to say about kashmir?? because you know I'm right innit??
thats why you bringing up bangladesh???
Just showing a trend on how Pakistanis keep predicting victory all the way to defeat. Just like you were predicting something about Kashmir

That's your opinion on if Kashmiris don't or do want to be with Pakistan. Even if you're correct, I doubt they would want to be with India anymore than Pakistan, I'd wager that if they had a choice between independence or India, they'd choose independence.
Its gone too far. we already amended our constitution .I assure you will see kashmir problem will never solve not in 1000 years coming both egos are too wide. unless or until india and Pakistan as nation exist the problem will remain same it's bitter truth.

Its gone too far. we already amended our constitution .I assure you will see kashmir problem will never solve not in 1000 years coming both egos are too wide. unless or until india and Pakistan as nation exist it's bitter truth.
I don't know about that. Times change, maybe we'll see something of an agreement between India and Pakistan in the future, regarding Kashmir, maybe not.

I can't predict the future, so I won't even pretend what will happen in the region.

Haha how do you get it :D:D:D bot not even your forefathers can achieve it. We have a rightwing party seating on the power. Dream on dude save your butts from TTP first who are slaughter you guys like rats on streets. Latest see on the TV it's self you will find it amusing another airports under attack:D:D:D go save you butt:p:p:p:p
Lol.update ur info on failed airport attack.these attacks now make us strong.we r not like u.a single mumbai attack was enough to rip ur ...... apart
Now ttp does not hold any land and they r being hunted by pak army

China :D:D:D don't give **** already offered us to join in the silk root project with they offered us 1 trillion investment in infrastructure you are in delusions to think they are with you.chinese Hans are good Bussines men they knew which country have cost then fortunes and which one is there liability:p:p:p:p:p:p
we'll see what happens… time will tell.. for now we know this
-kashmiris want to be part of pakistan that is the most important thing.
-china backs pakistan over india any day on earth..

Just showing a trend on how Pakistanis keep predicting victory all the way to defeat. Just like you were predicting something about Kashmir
I'm going with the flow… the people will always have their way…. in bangladesh they wanted independence and they got it… in kashmir they want to be with pakistan and they will get it or we will make them a separate country…

Its gone too far. we already amended our constitution .I assure you will see kashmir problem will never solve not in 1000 years coming both egos are too wide. unless or until india and Pakistan as nation exist the problem will remain same it's bitter truth.
i will ganruntee you that kashmir issue will be solved in our lifetime…and it won't be in indias favor… i reckon kashmir will get independence…

I'm going with the flow… the people will always have their way…. in bangladesh they wanted independence and they got it… in kashmir they want to be with pakistan and they will get it or we will make them a separate country…
Nope. In Bangladesh, we wanted to punish Pakistan for trying 1965, and we cut you in two. And at this time, try holding your country together(which itself seems a tall order today) rather than trying to add to it.

Nope. In Bangladesh, we wanted to punish Pakistan for trying 1965, and we cut you in two. And at this time, try holding your country together(which itself seems a tall order today) rather than trying to add to it.
lmao…..indian wet dreams at their best..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom