What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

kahsmiris are idiots and i would blame them for their existing situation

To carry a high level of ego is one of the defining features of kashmiris, they often get themselves into trouble while protecting their egos , just kidding :lol:

you mean sharif brother :cheesy:

No Nawaz sharif is quite atypical in behavior for a kashmiri because he believes in too much restraint which is not the case with egoist kashmiris who do things before thinking about possible ramifiations

Even the Baloch rebels are celebrating indipendence at the Quetta airport

Those were afghani terrorists who came from afghan basti in quetta, they had nothing to do with balochs.

Kashmir pakistan ki shah rag hy.we will get it by any means necessary.
Best luck :D:Dyour grand children's will die too seeing this dream like you forefathers hopes will never die;););)

Best luck :D:Dyour grand children's will die too seeing this dream like you forefathers hopes will never die;););)
Dont worry.my dream will come true and u will see it with ur own eyes.just waiting for becoming army chief of pakistan

They hoist pak flags and cry when get shot. :lol:
Btw....No surprises in increasing number of unmarked graves. :angel:
the insecurity thats the funny part about your post…
how will india ever expect kashmiris to accept you when you have 700,000 soldiers in kashmir…. 1 soldier for every 14 civilian kashmiris(including women and children)

What dream!!! The dream which led your country into two parts:D:D:D nice dreams. Dream on dude hide more Osama's next time Usa will kick you butts and take all your toys with them:D:D:D
keep dreaming….
pakistan have kashmir without a single bullet being fire…. the heart of kashmiris is with pakistan thats why…
do a vote today and tomorrow IOK will be with pakistan.

IMO J&K should be split. Make Ladakh union territory and make Jammu a separate state or merge it with Himachal/Punjab.

1. 12.55 million (2011)
    Jammu and Kashmir, Population.......Two girls(I have my doubts). hold on to a Pakistani flag and some on PDF Party. How pathetic and desperate.
the sad and pathetic part is how indians are reacting to this…
you guys are way too insecure…
its an honor for us pakistanis that till this day kashmiris in IOK celebrate our independence…

IMO J&K should be split. Make Ladakh union territory and make Jammu a separate state or merge it with Himachal/Punjab.
or give them independence…

What dream!!! The dream which led your country into two parts:D:D:D nice dreams. Dream on dude hide more Osama's next time Usa will kick you butts and take all your toys with them:D:D:D
U should worry about ur country and the separatist movements in ur country.and I forgot to mention china as well.
As far as america is concerned,she will dare not attack pak coz pak is not iraq/syria,etc.u should worry about ur nukes as they can get into the hands of terrorists.improve ur nukes security first as china can also take ur "toys" away

attack was an epic fail , we are getting ready to nuke india and indian backed terrorists once and for all
What r u smoking right now,go & sleep,these types of attacks have been going on. Yr statements r hollow & so yr threats,do nothing only talk.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom