What's new

Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir

Pakistani proxy war in India, as stated by the lord Modi.

I wonder, would Pakistan be just as happy if Kashmir declared independence from both Pakistan and India? Or only if they join Pakistan?............

I wonder, would Pakistan be just as happy if Kashmir declared independence from both Pakistan and India? Or only if they join Pakistan?............

Hmmm after thinking again it will be better if they get independence if other option is to stay with India. If Pakistan can provide sea acess to ungrateful ********** Afghanis then why not Kashmiris? Though i am sure they will join Pakistan if there was a posiblity.

But at the moment there not much difference between how Israel treat Palestine and how Indians treat Kashmiris.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm after thinking again it will be better if they get independence if other option is to stay with India. If Pakistan can provide sea acess to ungratefull bastard Afghanis then why not Kashmiris? Though i am sure they will join Pakistan if there was a posiblity.

But at the moment there not much difference between how Israel treat Palestine and how Indians treat Kashmiris.

IMO to me an independent Kashmir would be the lesser of two extremes. If they join Pakistan then India and Pakistan relationship will worsen, if they remain in India then current relations could worsen. However, if they declare an Independent Kashmir neither Pakistan nor India could claim as a "winner".

IMO to me an independent Kashmir would be the lesser of two extremes. If they join Pakistan then India and Pakistan relationship will worsen, if they remain in India then current relations could worsen. However, if they declare an Independent Kashmir neither Pakistan nor India could claim as a "winner".

If they join Pakistan then what India thinks will hardly matter....

1. 12.55 million (2011)
    Jammu and Kashmir, Population.......Two girls(I have my doubts). hold on to a Pakistani flag and some on PDF Party. How pathetic and desperate.
one of them looks like men in women dress... well you can expect these from illegal immigrants. .. They must be cleaned up ASAP. ..

Pakistani flags fly in every corner of Pakistan.

bn-620x400.jpg

Srinagar: As Pakistan celebrated its Independence Day, a Pakistani flag was placed on the iron fence of Pratap Park in Lal Chowk near Press Enclave in Srinagar city by activists of Dukhtaran-i-Millat. Similar reports came from other parts of Kashmir too.

Official sources said that on the eve of Pakistan’s Independence Day, two girl activists of DeM who were wearing hijab appeared in Lal Chowk near Press enclave carrying Pakistani flags in their hands. Sources said that the girls later placed the flag on the iron fence opposite to the Abi Guzar Lane which immediately caught the attention of the media persons. - See more at: Pakistani flags appear in Srinagar city, others parts of Kashmir | The News Informer

Neither will happen. Those are in the realm of fantasies. The part of Kashmir that is administered by India will remain with India. Maybe more autonomy etc....but nothing else. Nobody is about to part with Kashmir worrying about relations with Pakistan. If the price of a normal relationship with Pakistan is Kashmir, it is a price almost no Indian is willing to pay.

Neither will happen. Those are in the realm of fantasies. The part of Kashmir that is administered by India will remain with India. Maybe more autonomy etc....but nothing else. Nobody is about to part with Kashmir worrying about relations with Pakistan. If the price of a normal relationship with Pakistan is Kashmir, it is a price almost no Indian is willing to pay.

Never say never, soon next generation of Indians will think there is no point wasting precious resources on occupiying other people. IoK liberation is inevitable. Though only part of it, non-muslim majority areas will go to India.

Never say never, soon next generation of Indians will think there is no point wasting precious resources on occupiying other people. IoK liberation is inevitable. Though only part of it, non-muslim majority areas will go to India.

you are no different than @W.11 in your statement above.

he whole of Jammu belongs to Pakistan. In Punjab we have 3 million Muslims from Jammu! who are refugees

That way anything is possible including the next generation or maybe even this generation of Pakistanis deciding that there is no point wasting time with Kashmir. Let's agree to disagree for now & we will worry about what happens in the future when it happens.

That way anything is possible including the next generation or maybe even this generation of Pakistanis deciding that there is no point wasting time with Kashmir. Let's agree to disagree for now & we will worry about what happens in the future when it happens.

Pakistan is not wasting time with Kashmir, its not Pak Kashmir that feel occupied and want independence for exemple. Pak Kashmiris fought for it and made it part of Pakistan. This hate filled Indian generation will soon die, for India is ego issue and inferioty complex they have vis vis Pakistan despite being 7 times bigger, nothing more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom