What's new

Pakistani Biryani/Nihari v Indian Biryani/Nihari

Kolkata biryani is :smitten:, I feel hyderabadi biryani is good but rather overhyped, and I had the OG ones from Shadab and Paradise in Hyderabad.
People have tasted newer versions now so it is probably not as exciting. In the olden days of no social media, and monopoly of newspaper foodie journos, we were constantly fed that food from only certain regions is great. Such BS it was. A well made Kolkata Mutton Biryani beats all variants. There are non Hyderabadi, Andhra variants which are amazing too. Recently had something called Chicken Ulavacharu Biryani (Ulavacharu = Horse gram). It was mind blowing.

So now indians copied nihari too ? How they will make it without cow meat
Nihari has no origins in pakistan , it originated in 18th century awadh ( present day UP) so please go and troll somewhere else. Real Nihari is made with Goat and mutton meat not with beef.

Kolkata biryani is :smitten:, I feel hyderabadi biryani is good but rather overhyped, and I had the OG ones from Shadab and Paradise in Hyderabad.
I don't agree , kolkata biryani has aloo which ruins the flavour. BTW , don't try paradise biryani , they're overrated , you should order from Behrouz , their Biryani tastes so heavenly that it's gonna melt your tastebuds with flavours. Their Mirchi ka saalan is awesome too !

Nihari has no origins in pakistan , it originated in 18th century awadh ( present day UP) so please go and troll somewhere else. Real Nihari is made with Goat and mutton meat not with beef.
Why so sad u can say nihari is from ancient indian dish ashoka days
. Beef is cow meat rest is sh1t .and you vegetarians stop teaching us what meat taste good .

Bro I've come across Pakistanis making it with mutton. I think it's variations of it.
Nihari was originally made with mutton only , there is no variation bruh. Maybe the beef nihari is a variation

Why so sad u can say nihari is from ancient indian dish ashoka days
Nihari came from royal kitchens of awadh , I'm proud that our country india has such a rich culinary history , but you seem to be jealous of the fact that it came from 18th century lucknow. Pakjabi ho aap , paaji tusi nihari di parvaah kyo karde ho 😂 asi Punjabi ha te kulche paranthe khanda aa
. Beef is cow meat rest is sh1t .and you vegetarians stop teaching us what meat taste good .
I'n not vegetarian. I eat fish , pork , chicken , duck , turkey , crabs , prawns , mutton , lobsters , etc. Just not beef. 60% indians eat Non Veg

Nihari came from royal kitchens of awadh , I'm proud that our country has such a rich culinary history , but you seem to be jealous of the fact that it came from 18th century lucknow. Pakjabi ho aap , paaji tusi nihari di parvaah kyo karde ho 😂 asi Punjabi ha te kulche paranthe khanda aa

I'n not vegetarian. I eat fish , pork , chicken , duck , turkey , crabs , prawns , mutton , lobsters , etc. Just not beef. 60% indians eat Non Veg
Yes and bitcoin was made by a yogi 90000 years ago in ayodhiya .you guys talk shit of history always withoit ahowing a single proof .show me a recipe book of hindi feom 1800 and then talk .biryani kabab samosa everything is indians .

Lolllz did you ever eat any dish of cow meat ?if not stop talking .
Original one was made with mutton in the kitchens of 18th century lucknow, it's the truth whether you like it or not. Nihari was not made by punjabi farmers or pashtun tribals. It was made by awadhi royals

Original one was made with mutton in the kitchens of 18th century lucknow, it's the truth whether you like it or not. Nihari was not made by punjabi farmers or pashtun tribals. It was made by awadhi royals
And how you know it sir .my question is simple are you living back then ? As much as we read all meat dishes entered india from west .

Yes and bitcoin was made by a yogi 90000 years ago in ayodhiya .you guys talk shit of history always withoit ahowing a single proof .show me a recipe book of hindi feom 1800 and then talk .biryani kabab samosa everything is indians .
Jab aye hi india se hai to mai kya kar sakta hu. These food items are considered to be of indian origin across the globe. Pakistanis diaspora which owns restraunts in UK canada also sells these dishes as a part of indian cuisine

And how you know it sir .my question is simple are you living back then ? As much as we read all meat dishes entered india from west .

Sir zaroor kaapona? Bol do us bc ko ke saab kuch India mein bana he takay ye posar yavi da sukoon ki neend so sakay...

Jab aye hi india se hai to mai kya kar sakta hu. These food items are considered to be of indian origin across the globe. Pakistanis diaspora which owns restraunts in UK canada also sells these dishes as a part of indian cuisine
No they are not .these are not indian originated foods Muslims bring them in india from arab iran and central asia .uk canada main indian bech rahy hai as indian dishes .indians worship animals and eat vegetables beans etc since stone age.

Sir zaroor kaapona? Bol do us bc ko ke saab kuch India mein bana he takay ye posar yavi da sukoon ki neend so sakay...
Ye log apni hi dunya main ji rahy hain .dekhna kal ko siggi shinwari or takatak bhi indian dish hogi .

Bhai mere sach to sach hai. Nihari lucknow ki hai kahi par bhi dekh lo
Kahan dekheen wohi to pooch rahy hain ap se ?

Back
Top Bottom