What's new

Pakistani Biryani/Nihari v Indian Biryani/Nihari

Kya bakwaas hai ye

10 litter oil main biryani swimming ker rahi hai

Kya bakwaas hai ye

10 litter oil main biryani swimming ker rahi hai
Some may find this surprising, but the best Biryani in India is not from Delhi. The versions in Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai are much better. There is even a very tasty version from Kerala, which I will pick any day over the Delhi version.

Some may find this surprising, but the best Biryani in India is not from Delhi. The versions in Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai are much better. There is even a very tasty version from Kerala, which I will pick any day over the Delhi version.
I eat all of them yes kerala and hyderabadi are better then these .this did not impressing at all.youtuber is trying to earn bread and butter.btw islamabad is not for food lovers .guess what this city was founded in 1964

I eat all of them yes kerala and hyderabadi are better then these .this did not impressing at all.youtuber is trying to earn bread and butter.btw islamabad is not for food lovers .guess what this city was founded in 1964

Yes, I don't expect great food in Islamabad. Here in India, when food vloggers go to Punjab, it is almost always to Amritsar and not to Chandigarh. I guess this fellow was invited by some burger in Islamabad so he didn't get to travel much. I have seen Mark Weins video eating chapli kabab in Peshawar where he goes bonkers. New cities will never be able to match that. Psychology also plays a role in eating. The ambience matters and there are some foods I can never enjoy in an air conditioned, squeaky clean restaurant.

Old Delhi become too much forignized. All backpackers live in Paharganj in cheap oyo's room, and Old Delhi is so close.

And Nihari and Biryani never were northern foods, and I don't think Delhiites even care about it. Paranthe wali gali is so bad, but all goras go there.

And Nihari and Biryani never were northern foods, and I don't think Delhiites even care about it.

Delhiites don't care much about Biryani. I read somewhere that Behrouz Biryani (a brand started about 5 years ago by the Faaso's guys) is the largest selling Biryani in Delhi. That says something. Delhi never had its own iconic brand. It is difficult for such a new brand to become the biggest in cities like Hyderabad or Bangalore which have their own heavyweights.

Yes, I don't expect great food in Islamabad. Here in India, when food vloggers go to Punjab, it is almost always to Amritsar and not to Chandigarh. I guess this fellow was invited by some burger in Islamabad so he didn't get to travel much. I have seen Mark Weins video eating chapli kabab in Peshawar where he goes bonkers. New cities will never be able to match that. Psychology also plays a role in eating. The ambience matters and there are some foods I can never enjoy in an air conditioned, squeaky clean restaurant.
Khud islamabad waly khany ko peshawar lahore jaty hain acha khany

If he send his bhappu modi then he should send his mataa too. Pork beef mix nihari.
Main kutty nhi khata

Strange thread for a defense forum. This thread has more frequent replies than any of the others.

Quickest way to gullible-stan seems to be food. Either for the roaring stomachs or music for the soul.

we will add pork.
if you have had pork , its much tastier than beef , and i have tried both.
i can send you the recipe but the pig you will have to source yourself.
I hear that those who consume pork becomes like them. Hence it is haraam and discouraged in Islam as Islam is about purity.

Given your clear intention here, clearly pork is right mate for you. 👍

We have a dish like this. It’s called manto. It’s made by Pakistanis from northern areas.

Bring yourself along with the recipe and he’ll have everything he needs.
I don't think he is interested in eating dogs, Korean thori hai

Kolkata biryani is :smitten:, I feel hyderabadi biryani is good but rather overhyped, and I had the OG ones from Shadab and Paradise in Hyderabad.

Strange thread for a defense forum. This thread has more frequent replies than any of the others.

Quickest way to gullible-stan seems to be food. Either for the roaring stomachs or music for the soul.

Military and food are intricately linked, especially in the subcontinent. And don't start about BSF rations please.

the pigs you can source from your local mosque or immediate family.

Your mom will be free by the morning from her night shift , you can take her help in cooking.
Your father ofcourse no one knows including you, so cant include him in the cooking.

No one eats his mom. good for you.

i advise everyone here to treat their families too some well cooked pork soup.
if you guys don't change your mind i will change my name to abdul.
Ask your current masters the Chinese to help you. their favorite dish is pork.
Pork is the most favored dish in all of east asia and Europe.
Hahahah lolllz you pissedoff kid .pork is not holy no one worship porks .animal worshipping is only in india .you seems don't know jack about it .

Back
Top Bottom