What's new

Pakistan will launch a two-seater version of JF-17 - Induction of JF-17B in 2017

@Deino @CriticalThought @wanglaokan now the time is nearer than you think . keep your eyes open for this bird roaring first time :partay::partay::partay:;);):D:D . i am really excited...cant believe my country achieved something as succesfull as Thunder program

C964sz7VoAEp1BN.jpg

@Deino @CriticalThought @wanglaokan now the time is nearer than you think . keep your eyes open for this bird roaring first time :partay::partay::partay:;);):D:D . i am really excited...cant believe my country achieved something as succesfull as Thunder program

C964sz7VoAEp1BN.jpg
Looks gorgeous, hope KLJ7A AESA will be fit soon! Great achievement of Pakistan airforce. While Tejas is still a big failure.

C964sz7VoAEp1BN.jpg

Definitely looks sleeker. But I am looking for:

1. Larger tail.
2. Lower wing loading.
3. Longer nose.
4. 8 hard points.

Waiting, waiting, waiting,...

By the way, do we have data points from block 1/block 2? I mean there must be historical posts that tell us when static tests, then slow taxi tests were done on block 1/2 right? We could use those as indicators of when to expect the next milestone!

I think PAF shall more frequently send JF17 to military operation, so the whole world will witness the power of this beast!

I think PAF shall more frequently send JF17 to military operation, so the whole world will witness the power of this beast!

Getting Boots on ground outside of Pakistan is already a difficult subject among Armed forces/state let alone a JF-17 on an outside battlefield...

dsfsdfsd.PNG
Definitely looks sleeker. But I am looking for:

1. Larger tail.
2. Lower wing loading.
3. Longer nose.
4. 8 hard points.

Waiting, waiting, waiting,...

By the way, do we have data points from block 1/block 2? I mean there must be historical posts that tell us when static tests, then slow taxi tests were done on block 1/2 right? We could use those as indicators of when to expect the next milestone!
dsfsdfsd.PNG
aur han bhai bas ap ziada intezar nai :-) .

the design updates as of model are as follows -
- WINGSPAN 1 METRE LARGER
- SWEPT TAIL DESIGN
-PRESENCE OF A SPINE

Honestly, but I don't think span will be larger ... by the way; still no images ??? WHY ??? Are all these spotters currently in Dalian ?

I still have one question and i have not got any satisfactory reply to it.

What is the expected number of JF-17B? Just 6? that wont make any sense at all.

AND

If the number is higher, like 24/36 planes, will these be in addition to the 150 planes distributed over three blocks or will these be included in the same 50?

I had some discussion with Sir @araz this but perhaps i was not able to explain my question and then i thought it wont be nice to keep asking the same thing over and over again. Now i guess i have found more suitable words of this and that is why i am asking it again.

Question is NOT that whether the B's will be Blk 2 or Blk 3 configuration but the question is, a) what is the expected numbers and b) will these numbers be in addition to 150 planned planes in three blocks or included in the same 150.

AND

If the number is higher, like 24/36 planes, will these be in addition to the 150 planes distributed over three blocks or will these be included in the same 50?

I had some discussion with Sir @araz this but perhaps i was not able to explain my question and then i thought it wont be nice to keep asking the same thing over and over again. Now i guess i have found more suitable words of this and that is why i am asking it again.

Question is NOT that whether the B's will be Blk 2 or Blk 3 configuration but the question is, a) what is the expected numbers and b) will these numbers be in addition to 150 planned planes in three blocks or included in the same 150.
Bhai
You give me much more credit than I deserve.
I suspect the role of the twin seater will evolve once we have it in Pakistan and assessed by PAF. I suspect current requirement is 20-30 units at a max. However as strategy evolves and new roles/capabilities are discovered numbers may well vary with that. Otherwise PAF might just have a token few and offer the rest to foreign buyers. This is my guess but I could be totally wrong.
A

AND

The number of JF-17Bs under production today are for testing, the PAF hasn't yet announced how many it intends to buy. In 2015, ACM Sohail Aman did hint that the JF-17B would be used in a training role, but the jury is out on how many will be bought or for what purpose.

Back
Top Bottom