Status
Not open for further replies.
the king of abuse and retardedness is calling others abusive

Sure we can see tht in ur recent posts.

dancing on army tunes as well as civilian dictatorship is your virtue not mine

jera jetay o day nal

Reminds me of mushraf n imran khan..

P.S:Stop imaging things kiddo.

if some one dont say prayer that does not mean that Hadith of namaz and Word of God in Quran is no longer valid

so if one person or whole muslim world dont follow something does not effect the Hadith and Quran

Sure ... now go joing FSA or TTP or al qaeda.. they give the same reasons..

it is not your constitution which can be amended every 30 day if his highness pleases

Haha .... the same constitution ur new caliph Imran Khan respects?

Yes Shias would choose Sunnis over kaffirs same as Sunnis would choose Shia over kaffirs. Sunnis and Shias are like brothers we fck each other up but when an outsider of another faith tries to get between us then we unite. Heck half my family are Shia (a bunch of my uncles), my grandfather is sufi, grandmother is wahabbi and my mother is barelvi. The rift between our sects are overstated, only in war torn regions do you see any killings like North Western Pakistan or Iraq. In Syria the shia Assad has the support of the majority of his sunni populace and the people fighting him are foreign militants sent by GCC states to try and turn Syria into a vassal.

Yet even on this forum all Pakistani shias choose Pakistan over you Indians despite your countrymen like vkman asking for trades and such. :lol: Just ask @DESERT FIGHTER

Discrimination like how they will not be given a place for being Muslim in some cities, how they always have to prove their loyalty just because they are Muslim, and how your congressis try to keep them uneducated in order to secure their vote bank we both know that is true. All this causes resentment and the inability to move up the social ladder leads to unemployment, add the growing population and what comes next is clear.

O lalay.. as if by loving my country im doing some "ehsaan"...

i was refering to BLA,BRA,Sindhu desh and company janab

Yes.. wassup punjabi taliban or secterian lashkari...

Last edited by a moderator:
@DESERT FIGHTER ab bs bhi karo ,why are u fighting with @pkuser2k12 :angry:

Oh meri pyari behan.. i didnt say anything... i wonder why this post made him "mad" and start hurling abuses:

None of tht crap effects me... everyone should have a right to practice their religion freely... religion shouldnt be mixed with politics for political gains... and to me loyality to the country is a bigger virtue than being a good muslim and being a burden on the country...

Ais mein ghalat kya hai?

Pakistan is a gift from Allah but all our "Muslim" politicians and "malvees" make every effort to not implement Islam in it.

@Armstrong is here..
I wonder what big and boring post he is writing now :P

A gift with a lot of problems especially, "spontaneous combustion" problem in many areas. :flame:

Political parties across South Asia adopted a dangerous trend is that bringing religion into state's affairs......... People must discourage these elements.....
N thread headline has no sense at all n more stupid to bring Allah into Politics. ...........

Yes Shias would choose Sunnis over kaffirs same as Sunnis would choose Shia over kaffirs. Sunnis and Shias are like brothers we fck each other up but when an outsider of another faith tries to get between us then we unite. Heck half my family are Shia (a bunch of my uncles), my grandfather is sufi, grandmother is wahabbi and my mother is barelvi. The rift between our sects are overstated, only in war torn regions do you see any killings like North Western Pakistan or Iraq. In Syria the shia Assad has the support of the majority of his sunni populace and the people fighting him are foreign militants sent by GCC states to try and turn Syria into a vassal.

This is all great.. Only when you write it.. Rift between your sect is overstated?? Are you being funny here?? Some of the countries even banned shias from teaching their religion to others and from the look of it, others will also follow.. What about places like Behrain, Cities of Pakistan etc, are they torn places too??

Yet even on this forum all Pakistani shias choose Pakistan over you Indians despite your countrymen like vkman asking for trades and such. :lol: Just ask @DESERT FIGHTER

I dont know about others, But I do not want any of the Pakistanis here.. I am not talking about it.. You said the Shias will choose your side if some one from outside attacks you.. As a nation it may be possible but how long? You cant just expect them to fight shoulder to shoulder with you after you discriminated them long enough.. Its better to act before its too late..

Discrimination like how they will not be given a place for being Muslim in some cities, how they always have to prove their loyalty just because they are Muslim, and how your congressis try to keep them uneducated in order to secure their vote bank we both know that is true. All this causes resentment and the inability to move up the social ladder leads to unemployment, add the growing population and what comes next is clear.

For god sake enough with it already.. There are plenty of Hindus too who dont get places they like in cities.. Muslims name is heard loud because it sells in the media.. No one cares about a house not sold to Hindu.. You cant blame any party or persons for Muslims not getting education.. This was explained many times here in this pdf and you are still acting like a broken tape recorder which is repeating the same thing again.. Muslims in particular did not give any priorities to education.. Rather they wanted their children to work and earn money.. States like Kerala have high Muslim educations and people are doing well here..

Everything is a gift from Allah, the point is what we do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom