What's new

Pakistan is gift from Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba93 i just pointed out the point he was trying to make.. we dont know what may/may not happen

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be, if rumors are true Italian bibi will support the highest bidder :lol:

Italian bibi wont be working for you.. She is an agent of Vatican just like me!! You plans are messed up dude!! Start from the beginning..

Italian bibi wont be working for you.. She is an agent of Vatican just like me!! You plans are messed up dude!! Start from the beginning..

She is secretly Muslim, don't you know the love affair of Nehru parivar with Muslims.

u still didnt answer me :angry:
spare india atleast,there will be no spice left in your life,if we kafirs wont be there.. :devil:
btw,which sect will rule,i mean wahabi/deobandi etc.. :what: i wish my shia brother @DESERT FIGHTER becomes the ruler of pakistan :P

None of tht crap effects me... everyone should have a right to practice their religion freely... religion shouldnt be mixed with politics for political gains... and to me loyality to the country is a bigger virtue than being a good muslim and being a burden on the country...

None of tht shyt effects me... everyone should have a right to practice their religion freely... religion shouldnt be mixed with politics for political gains... and to me loyality to the country is a bigger virtue than being a good muslim and being a burden on the country...

your types are the real burden

ab jhok ja aur zara thanks kay liay

None of tht shyt effects me... everyone should have a right to practice their religion freely... religion shouldnt be mixed with politics for political gains... and to me loyality to the country is a bigger virtue than being a good muslim and being a burden on the country...

cheers to that.. :cheers:

so,what is wrong?? :what:

I can understand why your panties are in an extra tight bunch today considering all the embarrassment India has been through in the last week but it is not an excuse for you to be delusional. Despite the problems sunnis and shias have with one another we are always united when it comes to outsiders. So if you think Shia Muslims would choose India over Sunni Muslims than by all means put all your money on that one and I would like to see your face when you lose that bet. :lol:

Pakistan does not have to conquer India, Muslim population of India will continue to grow by birthrate alone and eventually the fact that you guys discriminate against Muslims will bite you in your own butt when you have a huge population of unemployed angry Muslims within your borders.

Not in our lifetimes. Most Muslim countries are allied with Western Nations so how will this "world war" occur? Pakistan and India obliterating each other has a better chance to happen.

shias in kashmir and uttar pradesh already are major govt informers and explicitly help the govt to contain the sunnis.Shias in Kashmir stand with India not with sunnis who want independence. Same in Syria and Iraq where sunnis are attempting to genocide shias(FSA,Al qaeda , Saddam Hussein)

Pakistan does not have to conquer India, Muslim population of India will continue to grow by birthrate alone and eventually the fact that you guys discriminate against Muslims will bite you in your own butt when you have a huge population of unemployed angry Muslims within your borders.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...1436-pakistan-gift-allah-3.html#ixzz2c8vsDXJv

thats where indian army can then employ artillery,mustard gas and VX type chemical weaponry and get experience of using chemical weapons. Also ,if we implement decree that sunnis must convert to shia or sanatana dharma we have the support of RSS and shia volunteers.

Jamaat-e-Islami leader Mumtaz Sahto said that Pakistan is gift from Allah, which came into being after countless sacrifices rendered by Muslims of the sub-continent. Speaking at the flag hoisting ceremony at Quba Auditorium, Federal B area here on Wednesday, the JI leader said that everyone has to play its role for bright future of Pakistan. He was of the view that country would mark real freedom when Islamic Shariah would be enforced, adding that JI was struggling for the same such.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

May Allah establish Sharia in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

@Zarvan Why do Muslims have to struggle for Sharia in Pakistan?

Turds who were abusing Quaid e Azam n Pakistan trying to become guardians of Pakistan... these morons should wonder why they never got power... and always had to sit in those ruling politicial partys lap for some office.

I can understand why your panties are in an extra tight bunch today considering all the embarrassment India has been through in the last week but it is not an excuse for you to be delusional. Despite the problems sunnis and shias have with one another we are always united when it comes to outsiders. So if you think Shia Muslims would choose India over Sunni Muslims than by all means put all your money on that one and I would like to see your face when you lose that bet. :lol:

All are good when it is in writing.. But do you really think Shias will be in your side when they were killed, discriminated and kicked all over the world by their own muslim brotherhood?? They wont be choosing us but they wont be side with you also..

India would be one of the that country where muslims flourish with all those killings and torture by evil Hindus right?? What discrimination are you talking about?? We are seeing educated muslims as teachers, doctors, IAS, IPS and even as President.. If they have qualification, they will get the job..

She is secretly Muslim, don't you know the love affair of Nehru parivar with Muslims.

Dont you know that she is an Italian, not from Nehru parivar? We planted her on that parivar!! ;)

And how am i a burden? are you the thekedar of Islam ? whats ur problem if somebody chooses to practise his religion? unless he doesnt force you or shove his ideology down my or your throat?

P.S: Imran Khan your party head isnt a pious muslim either... !

Turds who were abusing Quaid e Azam n Pakistan trying to become guardians of Pakistan... these morons should wonder why they never got power... and always had to sit in those ruling politicial partys lap for some office.

and the turds who Quaid called "khotay sikay" ghulam ib nay ghulam of goras who are spreading natinalist **** and sardari bakwas

now enjoy the fruits of so called yaars who Quaid called khotay sikay

the 22 families of jagirdar and industrialists

and the so called liberal alliance of ANP+PPP+MQM killed 11000 in karachi alone

dont **** here

And how am i a burden? are you the thekedar of Islam ? whats ur problem if somebody chooses to practise his religion? unless he doesnt force you or shove his ideology down my or your throat?

P.S: Imran Khan your party head isnt a pious muslim either... !

He is not selling Islam for liberal secular ****

and are you thakaydar of saying islamits ghadar and terrorist

Imran wants Islami falahi riasat not some **** from abroad

and the turds who Quaid called "khotay sikay" ghulam ib nay ghulam of goras who are spreading natinalist **** and sardari bakwas

now enjoy the fruits of so called yaars who Quaid called khotay sikay

the 22 families of jagirdar and industrialists

and the so called liberal alliance of ANP+PPP+MQM killee 11000 in karachi alone

dont **** here

I loled.. instead of answering my question... u post a "Rant"
... mqm,noora league,ppp,anp,pti = same shyt.

And there is no ummah.. and yes im a Nationalist.. A PAKISTANI NATIONALIST ... LOYAL TO PAKISTAN... NOT SOME POLITICAL PARTY ... I SALUTE THE WHITE N GREEN ... NOT "RANG BARANGAY so called flags of political parties".

I loled.. instead of answering my question... u post a "Rant"... mqm,noora league,ppp,anp,pti = same shyt.

not a minority dictatorship here

and blinded monkey read my reply again they are two parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom