What's new

Pakistan is gift from Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I object to including PMLN in that list :D

sir jee... their record isnt awesome either... from attackin the SC and hijackin planes n kargil episode.. etc.. lets hope they do something good this time.

I loled.. instead of answering my question... u post a "Rant"
... mqm,noora league,ppp,anp,pti = same shyt.

And there is no ummah.. and yes im a Nationalist.. A PAKISTANI NATIONALIST ... LOYAL TO PAKISTAN... NOT SOME POLITICAL PARTY ... I SALUTE THE WHITE N GREEN ... NOT "RANG BARANGAY so called flags of political parties".

Ummah is according to Hadith and not some cooked up constitutional amendment which you stupids start worshiping

and yes your are like moronic baluch nationalist aur sindhu desh nationalist

good for nothing

shias in kashmir and uttar pradesh already are major govt informers and explicitly help the govt to contain the sunnis.Shias in Kashmir stand with India not with sunnis who want independence. Same in Syria and Iraq where sunnis are attempting to genocide shias(FSA,Al qaeda , Saddam Hussein)

thats where indian army can then employ artillery,mustard gas and VX type chemical weaponry and get experience of using chemical weapons. Also ,if we implement decree that sunnis must convert to shia or sanatana dharma we have the support of RSS and shia volunteers.

95% kashmiris in iok want outright independence. That means a vast majority of shias also want independence from you tools. Just because a few work to help Indian occupiers it means little considering that the only form of a stable income in iok is works along those lines. To feed ones family desperation kicks in but the moment they get a chance to choose then we will see who they pick. :D

Wild imagination you got there, mustard gas and the whole shebang. :lol: Sunnis must convert to shia? Shia and Sunni are not two different religions that you can convert one way or the other this statement of yours just shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to Islam. :lol: You already have the support of RSS and your Muslim population is at 13% you better get some extra support before it grows any larger. :rofl:

not a minority dictatorship here

and blinded monkey read my reply again they are two parts

I dont support a military takeover either.. its people like u who distribute sweets when ur political parties fk up... as for ur personal attack... shows ur pathetic mental level...

Ummah is according to Hadith and not some cooked up constitutional amendment which you stupids start worshiping

good for nothing

A high percentage of Baluch and Sindhi nationalists operate within the umbrella of constitution and are as good a Pakistani as any other.

Ummah doesnt mean a damn 1 country... otherwise we wouldnt have 55+ islamic countries.. but a single unified country.. which isnt the case.. starve for your country instead of worrying abt KSA or Iran.. bird brains.. as for constitution... ur seem to be in the same league as ur taliban frnds.

good for nothing

What an idiot...

I dont support a military takeover either.. its people like u who distribute sweets when ur political parties fk up... as for ur personal attack... shows ur pathetic mental level...

the king of abuse and retardedness is calling others abusive

dancing on army tunes as well as civilian dictatorship is your virtue not mine

jera jetay o day nal

Ummah doesnt mean a damn 1 country... otherwise we wouldnt have 55+ islamic countries.. but a single unified country.. which isnt the case.. starve for your country instead of worrying abt KSA or Iran.. bird brains.. as for constitution... ur seem to be in the same league as ur taliban frnds.

What an idiot...

if some one dont say prayer that does not mean that Hadith of namaz and Word of God in Quran is no longer valid

so if one person or whole muslim world dont follow something does not effect the Hadith and Quran

it is not your constitution which can be amended every 30 day if his highness pleases

Unfortunately some traitors came in after few years and the were most interested in becoming slaves of USA than doing anything for Islam but sooner or later Shariah would be implemented and traitors would be taken out and than we will also spread it else where

I thought Jinnah was the one who insisted on joining the USA camp.

All are good when it is in writing.. But do you really think Shias will be in your side when they were killed, discriminated and kicked all over the world by their own muslim brotherhood?? They wont be choosing us but they wont be side with you also..

India would be one of the that country where muslims flourish with all those killings and torture by evil Hindus right?? What discrimination are you talking about?? We are seeing educated muslims as teachers, doctors, IAS, IPS and even as President.. If they have qualification, they will get the job..

Yes Shias would choose Sunnis over kaffirs same as Sunnis would choose Shia over kaffirs. Sunnis and Shias are like brothers we fck each other up but when an outsider of another faith tries to get between us then we unite. Heck half my family are Shia (a bunch of my uncles), my grandfather is sufi, grandmother is wahabbi and my mother is barelvi. The rift between our sects are overstated, only in war torn regions do you see any killings like North Western Pakistan or Iraq. In Syria the shia Assad has the support of the majority of his sunni populace and the people fighting him are foreign militants sent by GCC states to try and turn Syria into a vassal.

Yet even on this forum all Pakistani shias choose Pakistan over you Indians despite your countrymen like vkman asking for trades and such. :lol: Just ask @DESERT FIGHTER

Discrimination like how they will not be given a place for being Muslim in some cities, how they always have to prove their loyalty just because they are Muslim, and how your congressis try to keep them uneducated in order to secure their vote bank we both know that is true. All this causes resentment and the inability to move up the social ladder leads to unemployment, add the growing population and what comes next is clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is indeed gift of Allah which we did not look after well

and JI@ There is no one version of sharia out there which you all molvi agree upon. Taliban have one version of islam then tabligi have another one . Brelvi come up with their version. we have differnt version even within sunni islam even if we leave differnt sects aside. JI and JUI cannot even unite with each others because of differnces. Its majority of pakistani who should decide what they want in pakistan instead of you guys brainwashing them with emotional lectures and speeches

Thats why Allah took back half of the gift in 1971...:D

A high percentage of Baluch and Sindhi nationalists operate within the umbrella of constitution and are as good a Pakistani as any other.

i was refering to BLA,BRA,Sindhu desh and company janab

Stop childish rants. :pissed:
The entire world/universe is a gift. From the Almighty. This 'your God/My Allah fight' is silly and idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom