What's new

Pakistan is gift from Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the minorities?? :P

They are part of Pakistan and protecting the and their places of worship is duty of state but who ever will insult Islam or HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW will be punished if they don't they have to be protected by state and given same quality of facilities which Muslims are given

I have already offered the solution. We indians will benefit a lot as the sunni population load on India will be reduced,plus a lot of free land for shias,ahmedis,sikhs and hindus. It will be a sweetheart deal.

Pakistanis will also get their sunni ummah which they fantasize so much about.Pakistani mullahs will be happy and shias and the minorities will be happy in India. Win-Win.

minorities champion India has long history of happy minorities so don't lecture

Pakistan has Islamic constitution and no minorities are suppressed by state

The terrorists attack the majority same as minority and shisa are muslims and not minority in Pakistan

Terrorist spare no one unfortunately when majority is attacks by loons TTP it is reported xyz number of people died and when same loons attack minority it is reported hazara etc number of people killed(by name)

and also it is not minority dictatorship to impose secularism which magically grants minority their rights

even our media don't name punjabis when they are killed in Baluchistan by name most of time they say 14 people killed but they report hazars,baloch,shias killed in Baluchistan by name

secularism will never come in Pakistan InshAllah

Don't worry Sir we will come to India conquer it and make it an Islamic state

Depends. If you and your ummah survive the nuclear and biological weapons which India will unleash upon your nations. It will benefit India as the entire islamic ummah will be depopulated. Like Stalin said,you cannot make an omelette without breaking the eggs.

First think about how your ummah will survive the Biological and nuclear weapons that unleashed on your islamic sunni states. Hopefully it can be ethnocentralized to target the arab,west punjabi and pashtun DNA sets.Will work very well and spare the persian shias.

FYI , China can and will Conquer India and it will benefit the sanatan dharma . Not you muslims. You people are going to face the biggest genocide in the coming years in the hands of superpowers. Change your mindset or you will see a genocidal invasion and WMD usage which will be comparable to the brutality of the Buddhist Tengri Syncretist Genghis Khan.

@Cheetah786 interested?? :lol:

but they dont wanna come either..

then simply forcibly convert them or kill them.

The options should be Shia,ahmedi islam ,Sanatan Dharma or death.

No They are citizens of country and they have rights they have to be protected and give facilities like Muslims

What a joke .You sound like those wahabbi and deoband mullahs who put on fake masks .

Last edited by a moderator:
plz sir,spare india atleast :fie: ,courtesy of being ex-indians :kiss3:

No They are citizens of country and they have rights they have to be protected and give facilities like Muslims
u still didnt answer me :angry:
spare india atleast,there will be no spice left in your life,if we kafirs wont be there.. :devil:
btw,which sect will rule,i mean wahabi/deobandi etc.. :what: i wish my shia brother @DESERT FIGHTER becomes the ruler of pakistan :P

Sir isay report karen

iss ki post dobara parhay jis ko app nay reply kia hay

He is not talking about Hazaras he is stoping very low

@nuclearpak @Jungibaaz

sir g kindly see post #21

same comment is repeated in post # 22 in quote

then simply forcibly convert them or kill them.

The options should be Shia,ahmedi islam ,Sanatan Dharma or death.

What a joke .You sound like those wahabbi and deoband mullahs who put on fake masks .

or proper education?? :coffee:
they are indians.. and i get what u are trying to say,a future world war will happen between west and muslims right?? in that case,the final decision will be left to them..

for now,they are my fellow indians :smitten: ,and one of my best friends is a muslim

Like how Hazrat blah blah raped female captives of war. or like Rimple Kumari?

Actually a future chinese.

I can understand why your panties are in an extra tight bunch today considering all the embarrassment India has been through in the last week but it is not an excuse for you to be delusional. Despite the problems sunnis and shias have with one another we are always united when it comes to outsiders. So if you think Shia Muslims would choose India over Sunni Muslims than by all means put all your money on that one and I would like to see your face when you lose that bet. :lol:

Pakistan does not have to conquer India, Muslim population of India will continue to grow by birthrate alone and eventually the fact that you guys discriminate against Muslims will bite you in your own butt when you have a huge population of unemployed angry Muslims within your borders.

or proper education?? :coffee:
they are indians.. and i get what u are trying to say,a future world war will happen between west and muslims right?? in that case,the final decision will be left to them..

for now,they are my fellow indians :smitten: ,and one of my best friends is a muslim

Not in our lifetimes. Most Muslim countries are allied with Western Nations so how will this "world war" occur? Pakistan and India obliterating each other has a better chance to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom