What's new

Pakistan is gift from Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we will see. :) Anyway the person I was talking with got banned for some reason so this conversation is now pointless. Yes the dispute between our sects are overstated because there are nearly 2 billion Muslims now and about 10% are shia, if all sunnis wanted to we could easily overpower them but the fact is besides the takfiri rats who themselves are a minority within Sunnis the rest of the sunnis have no beef with shia and vast majority have mixed families like myself.

yet all sunni nations were defeated by Israel and the Shia Hezbollah managed to defeat Israel. Shias are much better fighter than Sunni.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

iss ko kagaz pay likh kar nigal ja ab

bahahahahahahahahahah

oo history mixture hoodbai wala kam kia hay ye tu islam mayn b hay aur wohi great Quiad nay kaha hay

again hood bai to bura keh kar usi ki perokari wali baat ki hay

again hypocrisy

aur kitna jhot bolay ga jis ko tu support karat hay us ka name lo tu tuu usay bura kehta hay phir usi ki baat karta hay

I stand by my opinion... a loyal hardworking non muslim is much better than a "pious" corrupt/nonproductive good for nothing muslim...

yet all sunni nations were defeated by Israel and the Shia Hezbollah managed to defeat Israel. Shias are much better fighter than Sunni.

Sunnis conquered India and ruled over Indians for 500+ years so yes Shia are better fighters than Sunni who are better fighters than Indian pagans. :)

Remember you are living in congress wahabbi zog govt of occupied India. ;)

Ok we will see. :) Anyway the person I was talking with got banned for some reason so this conversation is now pointless. Yes the dispute between our sects are overstated because there are nearly 2 billion Muslims now and about 10% are shia, if all sunnis wanted to we could easily overpower them but the fact is besides the takfiri rats who themselves are a minority within Sunnis the rest of the sunnis have no beef with shia and vast majority have mixed families like myself.

He returned with a new id to troll you :D

I stand by my opinion... a loyal hardworking non muslim is much better than a "pious" corrupt/unproductive good for nothing muslim...

God also tells us to go make a living and not only pray

and all molvis and religious persons don't get manosalva

God will see every aspect and not your wages and the hobby muslims like you

nam kay kisi na kam kaey

and see your post hahahah

pious and corrupt

hahhahaaha

You might put on that garb of patriotism,but the fact is that Deoband/Wahabbi/Barelvi mullahs have a power in Pakistan and their hate for Shia is comparable to hate for Kafirs. Maybe you should think about what happened to Ahmediyya muslims. The direction in which Pakistan is heading in the same direction as what happened to the ahmediyya muslims will happen to shia ,mark my words.

lol.. right.. unlike india where upper caste hindus are in power we dnt have such issues... you might wanna check out the evil discriminated shia chief of armed forces and heads of state.. so instead of crying buzz off.

bahahaha just ur like pious caliph imran khan did with ahl -e-kitab sita white? :lol:

nahin yaar.. tension na lai..:smokin:

aa gay apnay kam pay kopi charhao soo jao kin chakar mayn par gaey ho

ki na pmln kay supporter wali baat

pehlay hoodbai ko bura kaha phir usi ki baat ki

phir pmln ko kaha aur patwari wali baat ki

bahahahahahahaahah

God also tells us to go make a living and not only pray

and all molvis and religious persons don't get manosalva

Use the little grey matter sometimes... @Secur @Armstrong @Aeronaut ... educate this guy.
God will see every aspect and not your wages and the hobby muslims like you

nam kay kisi na kam kaey

God helps those who help themselves..

aa gay uqat pay kopi charha soo ja kin chakar mayn par gaya

ki na pmln kay supporter wali baat

pehlay hoodbai ko bura kaha phir usi ki baat ki

phir pmln ko kaha aur patwari wali baat ki

bahahahahahahaahah

bahaha.. screw noora league n imran taliban khan.. happy? :lol:

Continue entertaining us..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from a mini vacation but I am sick now so could be doing better. What does one do for fun in Botswana? :unsure:

Hope you get better soon mate. We look at the mountains and when that gets boring, we watch the goats mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom