What's new

Pak Army Uniform undergoing major redesigning.

Boots are the same at the moment as far as i know, but, some units and SSG have brown digger boots as worn by US forces.

I, by awesome luck, have a pair of those boots. They are nothing short of brilliant. I use them on summer treks.

What about the DS boot.. still the same?? or new as well?
The DMS are the same.
The current PA boots are not popular with the troops. Poor quality of construction and uncomfortable to wear.

Yeah..but they are rugged as hell.

The poor military of ours prefer shelf life over comfort, you know.

1.BD has been way ahead of all in SA in this respect. We switched over to camouflage battle-dress in late 70's which others are yet to complete. Even our border force and paramily, including armed police are in camoflouge uniform.

2. We have done away with Sam Browne/cross-belt which I personally miss. No more lane-yard.

3. In desert region/UN Mission our troops use brown boots. But at home the locally produced leather boots are even camouflage colored. Jungle boots too have camouflage color.

1.BD has been way ahead of all in SA in this respect. We switched over to camouflage battle-dress in late 70's which others are yet to complete. Even our border force and paramily, including armed police are in camoflouge uniform.

2. We have done away with Sam Browne/cross-belt which I personally miss. No more lane-yard.

3. In desert region/UN Mission our troops use brown boots. But at home the locally produced leather boots are even camouflage colored. Jungle boots too have camouflage color.

There is a huge difference in the brown boots which the US military has and your ones. If color is the same , does not mean the boot is of tough quality. Only SSG in pakistan have those kind of boots.

GUYS I HAVE HEARD FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS WAS PART IN MISSIONS IN SOUTH WASIRISTAN,AND OTHER AREAS(CANT DISCLOSE THE UNIT)HE TOLD ME THAT CHINESE HAVE PROVIDED PAKISTAN WITH SOME SPECIAL KIND OF BOOTS THAT,IF STEPPED ON MINES,,,MINES WHOULD NOT EXPLOAD,,,IT(BOOTS)HAVE SOME SPECIAL LIGHTER MATERIALS.......WHAT SAY GUYS

GUYS I HAVE HEARD FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS WAS PART IN MISSIONS IN SOUTH WASIRISTAN,AND OTHER AREAS(CANT DISCLOSE THE UNIT)HE TOLD ME THAT CHINESE HAVE PROVIDED PAKISTAN WITH SOME SPECIAL KIND OF BOOTS THAT,IF STEPPED ON MINES,,,MINES WHOULD NOT EXPLOAD,,,IT(BOOTS)HAVE SOME SPECIAL LIGHTER MATERIALS.......WHAT SAY GUYS

IDk but having 'SPECIAL MATERIAL'boots wont affect mines yes boots exist that have very large soles that disperse the weight of person in a larger area thus the mine cant recieve the required weight to go off

fighting is the spirits ......PA had and have good uniform as per requirements......please look around the region army uniform.....yeah US army have good uniform but plz tells where is fighting passion......we fights with india in 1986 at siachin in only khaki uniform only......would u belive....only consider that change is part of life

There is a huge difference in the brown boots which the US military has and your ones. If color is the same , does not mean the boot is of tough quality. Only SSG in pakistan have those kind of boots.

1.Somebody gave you wrong idea. PA should import these from us. I have heard even Americans want them, but the factory will not be able to cope. BA leather boots with camouflage print is a novelty. The Bengal black goat leather itself is of good quality.

2. Like any army we also have a stringent testing and approval process for all our eqpt - including personal eqpt. FYI, I have worn PA SSG boots some years back, and have seen some recently also. Our officers, special forces and paratroopers use the high quality boots now. These will eventually be issued to all.

1.Somebody gave you wrong idea. PA should import these from us. I have heard even Americans want them, but the factory will not be able to cope. BA leather boots with camouflage print is a novelty. The Bengal black goat leather itself is of good quality.

2. Like any army we also have a stringent testing and approval process for all our eqpt - including personal eqpt. FYI, I have worn PA SSG boots some years back, and have seen some recently also. Our officers, special forces and paratroopers use the high quality boots now. These will eventually be issued to all.

ever heared abut BN TEXTILE WORKS Sialkot
12082.jpeg

AWT Army Shoes,DMS pakistan?

or
UMAR SARWAR LEATHER GARMENTS PAKISTAN?

OR

Askari Shoes pakistan?

or service shoes pakistan?

pakistan earn yearly 1.24bn$ from lather products and if you don't know pakistan lather industry use google rather then your brain .
and abut USA joke i just say grow up and world is very bid just look once major military shoe maker (koween ke mendaak)

Not exactly. Pakistan Army converted to camouflage uniform right after the 1971 war but reverted back to the Khaki in 79. It was a matter of what made sense overall for us. In BD, most of the terrain is conducive to use of conventional camouflage/woodland pattern clothing. In Pakistan, from North to South, there is a wide difference in terrain and this is where the challenge has been in adopting a standard configuration/pattern for use. Theater specific clothing was introduced but it becomes cost prohibitive for an Army the size of PA. The new uniform has been thoroughly tested in various terrains and found to be very adaptive across the board. So PA will probably stay with this for a while.

The talk of this new uniform may be new on the forum, but it has been under evaluation and also in use with select units. During the last Joint Turkish-Pakistani-Afghan exercise in Turkey, our troops were sent in the new kit (pictures were posted in the other thread).

A week long Trilateral Joint Military Exercise on urban warfare among Forces of Turkey-Afghanistan-Pakistan commenced at Tuzla, Turkey
http://www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk/awpreview/ImageGallery.aspx?GalleryID=125

Also see SSG operator in full kit:
http://www.pakistanarmy.gov.pk/hilal/OnlineMagazine/magazine_editions/118/3433_mini.jpg

The current PA boots are not popular with the troops. Poor quality of construction and uncomfortable to wear.

This has been an issue for a long time. It is basic equipment and they cannot get it right through the private industry. Usually the case is that when they are tested, the initial batches hold up to the evaluation, after the order is given, the traditional chorr bazari starts with quality becoming degraded over time.

ever heared abut BN TEXTILE WORKS Sialkot
12082.jpeg

AWT Army Shoes,DMS pakistan?

or
UMAR SARWAR LEATHER GARMENTS PAKISTAN?

OR

Askari Shoes pakistan?

or service shoes pakistan?

pakistan earn yearly 1.24bn$ from lather products and if you don't know pakistan lather industry use google rather then your brain .
and abut USA joke i just say grow up and world is very bid just look once major military shoe maker (koween ke mendaak)
1. I once knew Sialkot which then produced sports goods, locks and cutlery beside carpet (Daska).
2. Service Shoes still exist in BD, but they are not good enough for BA. Beside private manufacturers, the military has own boots factory.
3. Bengal black goats make the finest leather. I don't know the export figure, but it will exceed yours.
4. Your last line is in Greek! Although I know "mendak" is a frog. Come clear and say what you want to.

Back
Top Bottom