What's new

Pak Army Uniform undergoing major redesigning.

HAHAHHAHA i think moderator will not issue you something seems like a bad day for me today but im one who use to waitting for these bad days for long time well i got one today hope you will have it too in few days and tell you what water is good for health and i must suggest you to drink preety hot water in cool weather.

HAHAHHAHA i think moderator will not issue you something seems like a bad day for me today but im one who use to waitting for these bad days for long time well i got one today hope you will have it too in few days and tell you what water is good for health and i must suggest you to drink preety hot water in cool weather.

You make no sense.

Either you have stopped taking your medicine, you are 13 years old or you are an Indian

yes but when you do no one speak here i was not talking to you you started saying that something against me and MR bossman i suggest you dont point something anyone when you dont see who was making fire on oil and other i not started anything to him he just said something about me on this topic of other topic got closed why we was bringing fire of that topic against me here when i was talking on this thing better youy read others post first and put reply yes i dont make sense becoz when you do same thing it make sense and when i do i dont make sense and again im not here came to fight what im experiencing loobing against me anyway i dont care keep doing it i know you all need me getting banned fine

yes but when you do no one speak here i was not talking to you you started saying that something against me and MR bossman i suggest you dont point something anyone when you dont see who was making fire on oil and other i not started anything to him he just said something about me on this topic of other topic got closed why we was bringing fire of that topic against me here when i was talking on this thing better youy read others post first and put reply yes i dont make sense becoz when you do same thing it make sense and when i do i dont make sense and again im not here came to fight what im experiencing loobing against me anyway i dont care keep doing it i know you all need me getting banned fine

dnt understand what u wrote..do us a favour chillax n go to sleep ur just angry n frustrated.

Even i dont understand what you are speaking sir please why you are following me

Xeric,

That is a good one----.

And as for the U S millitary haters---pak millitary should have been based on similiar standards as the u s millitary long time ago---it is progressive---it is professional---it is forward looking---it gives utmost respect to a soldier---where a soldier has confidence to talk to a general without prejudice---.

U S army is such where non comms are doing the jobs of commiossioned officers---and that is not an orinary task.

I tend to disagree. you dont want the pakistani soldiers to be like the US as the US soldiers are very undisciplined comparing to a pakistani soldier. Although i do agree that our army does not look very forward nor very professional, it need a face lift and the credit goes to the government. what we need is well equiped and trained and well educated soldiers and army. Unfortunately its the media that should post the news, pics or videos of the army keeping in mind that the world is looking at them and making a decision. The regiments are not given an individual identity. we have the sindh punjab, baloch regiments etc etc they do not have their individual identity. in Pakistan its only the SSG that gets all the attention and that it. Pakistan army has changed the uniforms but the regiment badges and insigna remain the same. Army should give projects to schools like National college of arts lahore or Indus valley karachi to create and design new insignas, company badges, regiment badges, design cammo patterns for army uniforms. i mean there are soo many things they can do our frountier force is still wearing the same shalwer kameez. they should be given proper uniform, training, and further proper education atleast graduate and modern equipments. there is lot that can be done but unfortunately the army does not have a broader vision and a proper civilian liasion to involve local companies to make the armforces more better and proud.
We need to give respect to the soldiers and have unbias and less friends with benefit attitude through out the armforces, which lack to be seen there is still the punjabi and pathan or mohajir difference. (and it is very sad racist and bias and true so one cannot deny it) at the end of the day we all are fighting for the country and same cause. The soldiers should be offered better pay, housing, medical, children education, and family benefits comparing to what they are getting now. In pakistan armforces is a full time career job they should be paid accordingly...........

What made Pak army what it is today is its historical part in campaigns in Regiments in the British Indian Army, we should be proud of traditions; which we have paid in blood. The whole point is to adapt not just change for the sake of change.

Anyone have a website where you can view the current uniforms of all armed forces (worldwide) ?

Back
Top Bottom