What's new

He led IDF intel gathering on Iran, was ignored and fears Israel is now paying the price

Israel has every ability to lay ruins to the Iranian nuclear facilities ...the US too is capable...far more capable actually...but none of them would strike Iran ...they want this thorn to be either plucked away by the Arabs ...or let the same thorn pricked the same Arabs...till then...both US and Israel have resorted to killing their scientists and cyberattacks on their facilities...

It's the end of 2021 going into the the new year of 2022.

I've been hearing about Israel's unlimited military capabilities for well over a decade with the intent to "stop Iran" yet nothing has happened. Beginning to sincerely wonder if in another TEN YEARS, people will still be hounding the same Zionist propaganda line of "if the World doesn't stop Iran, We will" and actually believing it.

Sage, I don't care anymore. Believe what it is you need to believe and espouse what it is you need to espouse. I've moved on from this Israeli pipe-dream.

I've been hearing about Israel's unlimited military capabilities for well over a decade with the intent to "stop Iran" yet nothing has happened. beginning to sincerely wonder if in another TEN YEARS, people will still be hounding the same Zionist propaganda line of "if the World doesn't stop Iran, We will" and actually believing it.

Sage, I don't care anymore. Believe what it is you need to and espouse what it is you need it. I've moved on from this Israeli pipe-dream.
A lot of wannabe suicide bombers and Wahabis here. They hate Iran and wish a lot of bad things upon us. They are the best buddies of the Zionists in secret (Saudi,UAE and the rest of the Arab dogs). They will never be able to stop Iran, we are too strong for them. There are literally 22 incompetent Arab countries. All of them combined together can't do $hit.

Maybe, some of you are over exaggerating your strengths of your threat to Israel and your nuke programme to . it’ is a good possibility west and Israel are just playing and hyping up your programme to keep there sanctions going and there blockade.

A lot of wannabe suicide bombers and Wahabis here. They hate Iran and wish a lot of bad things upon us. They are the best buddies of the Zionists in secret (Saudi,UAE and the rest of the Arab dogs). They will never be able to stop Iran, we are too strong for them. There are literally 22 incompetent Arab countries. All of them combined together can't do $hit.

The Arab nations don't bother me at all, it's this fantastical notion that somehow the Zionist entity can "stop Iran's" nuclear program all by itself that irks me a little.

ALL indications from Israel point to Iran being a threat that needs to be eradicated immediately, yet with all their nuclear weapons and magical military might, they've haven't managed to push Iran out of Syria (and have in-fact caused Iran to entrench itself further) and failed to destroy much less meaningfully stymie Iran's nuclear energy apparatus that has only gotten bigger, deeper and stronger with every spiteful act of sabotage and murder. So this only leaves one conclusion, Israel and their sordid supporters are preaching pure objective delusion in a vain effort to sway a conversion in which the outcome has already been decided well over a decade ago.

Last edited:
Maybe, some of you are over exaggerating your strengths of your threat to Israel and your nuke programme to . it’ is a good possibility west and Israel are just playing and hyping up your programme to keep there sanctions going and there blockade.
Those naive brainless idiots don't understand that.

First of all they think their ballistic missiles account to something gamechanging. It isn't.

Iran is a poor, unstable and demoralized nation that cannot afford a war.

Merely the fact that Israel says it will attack Iran if Iran gets close to developing a bomb prevents the world from lifting sanctions off of Iran which plays as a huge advantage for Israel.
The Arab nations don't bother me at all, it's this delusional notion that somehow the Zionist entity can "stop Iran's" nuclear program all by itself that irks me a little.

ALL indications from Israel point to Iran being a threat that needs to be eradicated immediately, yet with all their nuclear weapons and magical military might, they've haven't managed to push Iran out of Syria (and have in-fact caused Iran to entrench itself further) and failed to destroy much less meaningfully stymie Iran's nuclear energy apparatus that has only gotten bigger, deeper and stronger with every spiteful act of sabotage and murder. So this only leaves one conclusion, Israel and their sordid supporters are preaching pure objective delusion in a vain effort to sway a conversion in which the outcome has already been decided well over a decade ago.
Iranians boasting about how Israel cannot drive Iran away from Syria while Israel is bombing their forces weekly in Syria for years without any response from Iran😂

Open up the Wikipedia page of the RQ4. Not even one "stealth" word is related to the RQ4. Stop trying to magnify your achievements because they weren't anything impressive. The US right then and there could have toppled Iranian government.

RQ4 can only defend itself from a defined amount of missiles when tracked by a defined amount of radars it could jam.

It was 80 kilometers away from the Iranian missile,while having the characteristics of a small airliner.
Whatever happened there was nothing to boast about
There are multiple versions of RQ4 and MQ4,Iran downed version built with stealth features,and if you are interested you can check online discussions that actually examined images of recovered RQ4...as I said,even US military generals admited this,so dont be stupid..at least you are capable to google..Now it is not like it is important to me,opinion of some random dude I dont know(with all due respect to you,nothing personal)but I did made effort to find HD images of wreckage,where you can zoom and see that it was built using stealth materials and coats..at first,both Iran and US media reported that Iran shut down MQ4C than latter pentagon said it was RQ4..from these images it is most likely MQ4C or some RQ4 version built with different specs...but both wreckege and US military generals both confirmed it has some stealth capabilities..You can find Wesley Clark,and 2 other US active generals interview on CNN and check yourself,even these images alone show all what you need to know,as you can see even silks inside composite on this images,but you have to look first..so look first before again make idiot of yourself..and dont mention wikipedia anymore for sake of own dignity
0_The-purported-wreckage-of-the-American-drone-is-seen-displayed-by-the-Islamic-Revolution-Gua...jpg
1398033115414168217700464.jpg
1398033115414218217700464.jpg
1398033116004329417700544.jpg
1398033116124446817700654.jpg

1398033116494766017701094.jpg

Pay attention to these,these are parts of wing and fusulage,completly built using composite non metal parts,radar signal reflects from metal and some other materials,also you can see on previos images,inside ,below this... they used some kind of special covers and coats on those, to actually prevent radio waves that are not deflected or absorbed by these first line of defence to reflect from engine,radar and other metal parts that cant be build from anything other than metal...Radio,Radar..etc antenna can only be metal because you need strongest reflection posible....same goes for engine..you must use metal alloys..
So,it is clear that this is not ordinary non stealth RQ4A even that would be also great achivement considering altitude it fly ,ECCM and chaffs it carry

1398033116494784817701094.jpg
139803311649490417701094.jpg
1398033116494916017701094.jpg

Last edited:
There are multiple versions of RQ4 and MQ4,Iran downed version built with stealth features,and if you are interested you can check online discussions that actually examined images of recovered RQ4...as I said,even US military generals admited this,so dont be stupid..at least you are capable to google..Now it is not like it is important to me,opinion of some random dude I dont know(with all due respect to you,nothing personal)but I did made effort to find HD images of wreckage,where you can zoom and see that it was built using stealth materials and coats..at first,both Iran and US media reported that Iran shut down MQ4C than latter pentagon said it was RQ4..from these images it is most likely MQ4C or some RQ4 version built with different specs...but both wreckege and US military generals both confirmed it has some stealth capabilities..You can find Wesley Clark,and 2 other US active generals interview on CNN and check yourself,even these images alone show all what you need to know,as you can see even silks inside composite on this images,but you have to look first..so look first before again make idiot of yourself..and dont mention wikipedia anymore for sake of own dignity
View attachment 799179View attachment 799180View attachment 799181View attachment 799182View attachment 799183
View attachment 799185
Pay attention to these,these are parts of wing and fusulage,completly built using composite non metal parts,radar signal reflects from metal and some other materials,also you can see on previos images,inside ,below this... they used some kind of special covers and coats on those, to actually prevent radio waves that are not deflected or absorbed by these first line of defence to reflect from engine,radar and other metal parts that cant be build from anything other than metal...Radio,Radar..etc antenna can only be metal because you need strongest reflection posible....same goes for engine..you must use metal alloys..
So,it is clear that this is not ordinary non stealth RQ4A even that would be also great achivement considering altitude it fly ,ECCM and chaffs it carry

View attachment 799186View attachment 799187View attachment 799188
You're just spewing nonsense.
No one ever called that drone stealthy besides Iranians and other persons of interest.

All drones today are made of composite materials, to make them more lightweight.

"Today, almost all UAV structures are made from carbon fiber composites. This is in contrast to piloted aviation, where a large percentage of the structure today is made from aluminum and titanium in addition to carbon fiber composites."

Open up the Wikipedia page of the RQ4. Not even one "stealth" word is related to the RQ4. Stop trying to magnify your achievements because they weren't anything impressive. The US right then and there could have toppled Iranian government.

RQ4 can only defend itself from a defined amount of missiles when tracked by a defined amount of radars it could jam.

It was 80 kilometers away from the Iranian missile,while having the characteristics of a small airliner.
Whatever happened there was nothing to boast about
Well as we say low RCS not stealth.and we say the radar on 3rd of khordad was not supposed to see it at that distant and even manage to lock on it and did it in a manner that not the drone and not the plane accompanying it could detect it and both were equipped with the most advanced systems designed for such tasks.
And what definition you are talking if it can't defend itself from a single missile while it had to fly 80 km and by not being able to defend I don't mean counter measure failed I mean it failed to detect the threat at all and it was supposed to be one of the best at this in the world now think what will happen to other airplane. By the way one of the main mission of the drone is detecting enemy SAM and radars so your explanation is just funny and th RCS is not like an airliners it's a low RCS drone even our mohajer have higher rcs

I've been hearing about Israel's unlimited military capabilities for well over a decade with the intent to "stop Iran" yet nothing has happened. Beginning to sincerely wonder if in another TEN YEARS, people will still be hounding the same Zionist propaganda line of "if the World doesn't stop Iran, We will" and actually believing it.

Sage, I don't care anymore. Believe what it is you need to believe and espouse what it is you need to espouse. I've moved on from this Israeli pipe-dream.
You did not get my point ...I am saying US and Israel both can turn Iran into rubble...but they want the Arabs to do it ...Iran Iraq war is an example...I am not going into the details of proxies...US and Israel both will be ready to arm any group and let spectate the fire show ...this is what they do and this is what they have been doing ...Zionism is not propaganda ...Zionism is more economy, more media and more military ...in terms of military strength...Iran is no match for either of them.
I am not Wahabi...but why do you have to push people to KSA if they are not in cahoot of Iran...?

You're just spewing nonsense.
No one ever called that drone stealthy besides Iranians and other persons of interest.

All drones today are made of composite materials, to make them more lightweight.

"Today, almost all UAV structures are made from carbon fiber composites. This is in contrast to piloted aviation, where a large percentage of the structure today is made from aluminum and titanium in addition to carbon fiber composites."
% of composite used in non stealth UAVs is small..this drone is complete made from special composite material ..fusulage,wings,between every plate are termal and sound isolation with bunch of small chambers that is filled with air or some gas with better performance(work as 1000s air pockets)..than under that they used deflecting covering to prevent heat from engine and other equipment to incrase its IR signature, coats and paint,if you look carefully there are built using mix of paint and dust of small specialy shaped objects...this is very small..like metal dust after cuting... but with predsigned shapes that make it without flat surface at this micro size(that is how you built stealth paint..or you think there is some kind of magic behind),these are aded to coats and paint .But at this point I would just stop explaining to you,since there is no point
Shit I just saw this Benny Karachun avatar...I spent half hour on trol...ignore

Last edited:
% of composite used in non stealth UAVs is small..this drone is complete made from special composite material ..fusulage,wings,between every plate are termal and sound isolation with bunch of small chambers that is filled with air or some gas with better performance(work as 1000s air pockets)..than under that they used deflecting covering to prevent heat from engine and other equipment to incrase its IR signature, coats and paint,if you look carefully there are built using mix of paint and dust of small specialy shaped objects...this is very small..like metal dust after cuting... but with predsigned shapes that make it without flat surface at this micro size(that is how you built stealth paint..or you think there is some kind of magic behind),these are aded to coats and paint .But at this point I would just stop explaining to you,since there is no point
Shit I just saw this Benny Karachun avatar...I spent half hour on trol...ignore
You're just speaking out of your ***, get over it, it was never designed to be stealthy.

All drones are mostly composite carbon fiber. It has no real correlation with them being stealth, F22 is mostly Titanium yet it's stealthy.

Those naive brainless idiots don't understand that.

First of all they think their ballistic missiles account to something gamechanging. It isn't.

Iran is a poor, unstable and demoralized nation that cannot afford a war.

Merely the fact that Israel says it will attack Iran if Iran gets close to developing a bomb prevents the world from lifting sanctions off of Iran which plays as a huge advantage for Israel.

Iranians boasting about how Israel cannot drive Iran away from Syria while Israel is bombing their forces weekly in Syria for years without any response from Iran😂

I think that you`re grossly overestimating the "value" [or lack thereof] of israeli threats,or how seriously [or not] the rest of the world takes them.
For instance,If this claim were true then there would`ve been no need for a jcpoa in the first place,now would there?
Then again I suppose it depends on what exactly constitutes ones definition of "gets close to developing a bomb",doesnt it?.Tho one cant help but notice that iran has gone from ir1s to ir9s,from under 5% enrichment to 20% and now 60%,from uranium oxide to uranium metal,etc,etc,etc...
It seems pretty clear that iran doesnt take your threats that seriously,but then thats probably because you`ve been repeating them ad nauseam for the last 15 plus years.:rolleyes:

And yet despite all of israels "best" efforts in that regard,iran remains in syra to this very day.........:sarcastic:
Interestingly tho`,the israelis have been very,very careful about which targets they do attack in syria.
For instance,the most obvious target that would cause a lot of disruption to irans forces in syria if it was to be attacked,is the air bridge of transport aircraft flying daily to syria.
This brings in much of irans personnel,weapons,logistics etc,yet the israelis have never tried to shoot down any of these aircraft as they know that this would virtually guarantee iranian retaliation.

I think that you`re grossly overestimating the "value" [or lack thereof] of israeli threats,or how seriously [or not] the rest of the world takes them.
For instance,If this claim were true then there would`ve been no need for a jcpoa in the first place,now would there?
Then again I suppose it depends on what exactly constitutes ones definition of "gets close to developing a bomb",doesnt it?.Tho one cant help but notice that iran has gone from ir1s to ir9s,from under 5% enrichment to 20% and now 60%,from uranium oxide to uranium metal,etc,etc,etc...
It seems pretty clear that iran doesnt take your threats that seriously,but then thats probably because you`ve been repeating them ad nauseam for the last 15 plus years.:rolleyes:

And yet despite all of israels "best" efforts in that regard,iran remains in syra to this very day.........:sarcastic:
Interestingly tho`,the israelis have been very,very careful about which targets they do attack in syria.
For instance,the most obvious target that would cause a lot of disruption to irans forces in syria if it was to be attacked,is the air bridge of transport aircraft flying daily to syria.
This brings in much of irans personnel,weapons,logistics etc,yet the israelis have never tried to shoot down any of these aircraft as they know that this would virtually guarantee iranian retaliation.
You have a very nice timing lol.

Iranian advanced weaponry doesn't come by air.
We don't attack every 7.62 ammunition transport that enters Syria.
We attack air defences, anti-ship missiles and important people.

You have a very nice timing lol.

Iranian advanced weaponry doesn't come by air.
We don't attack every 7.62 ammunition transport that enters Syria.
We attack air defences, anti-ship missiles and important people.
In other words then,the bulk of the targets that the israelis are attacking are not in fact iranian at all,but are in fact syrian,funny that eh?
I`m not really sure what "advanced weapons" you`re talking about,as one does not need particularly advanced weapons to defeat jihadi/wahabi/"moderate" terrorists,but if iran was going to bring in any "advanced weapons" these would be brought in by air,as the amounts would likely be relatively small such as laser guided artillery rounds or drones,in addition it is still the fastest way to do so,plus considering israeli inaction currently the safest.:azn:
Indeed it seems that despite zionist claims irans shipping to syria consists of fuel and petrol chemical shipments.
As for zionist attacks on iranian syria bound shipping,well,here irans retaliation for this sort of behavior has always been clear.In fact the last time this retaliation happened,in addition to some expensive damage to the ship in question,it also lead to two dead third party nationals who were so unwise as to crew on a zionist owned vessel☠

In other words then,the bulk of the targets that the israelis are attacking are not in fact iranian at all,but are in fact syrian,funny that eh?
I`m not really sure what "advanced weapons" you`re talking about,as one does not need particularly advanced weapons to defeat jihadi/wahabi/"moderate" terrorists,but if iran was going to bring in any "advanced weapons" these would be brought in by air,as the amounts would likely be relatively small such as laser guided artillery rounds or drones,in addition it is still the fastest way to do so,plus considering israeli inaction currently the safest.:azn:
Indeed it seems that despite zionist claims irans shipping to syria consists of fuel and petrol chemical shipments.
As for zionist attacks on iranian syria bound shipping,well,here irans retaliation for this sort of behavior has always been clear.In fact the last time this retaliation happened,in addition to some expensive damage to the ship in question,it also lead to two dead third party nationals who were so unwise as to crew on a zionist owned vessel☠
Iran isn't trying to clear out Syria just so Syria could be free, it couldn't care less, the fact Israel bombs Syria without any Iranian response is a perfect explanation to that fact.

Iran is preparing to use Syria as a battlefield against Israel. That's why Iran sends in drones, air defences and anti ship missiles.

Sending weapons through airplanes is terribly inefficient.
Iran does do that, however it does it through civilian airliners that land in civilian airports, so guess why Israel doesn't shoot them down and instead strikes the trucks carrying them.

Iran's main way of transporting weapons was always with ships and trucks.
Always has been.

To the Palestinians:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karine_A_affair -
The ship itself was worth an estimated $400,000, the civilian cargo used to conceal the weapons approximately $3,000,000, and the weapons were estimated at a value of approximately $15,000,000. The shipment included the following weapons:[1][2]

50 tons total

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Affair -

Concealed in three containers hidden beneath cotton bags and lentils produced in Syria were the following weapon systems:[7]

• 6 C-704 anti-ship missiles
  • 230 mortar shells, caliber 120 mm
  • 2,270 mortar shells, caliber 60 mm
  • 2 radar systems manufactured in England
  • 2 rocket launchers
  • 2 hydraulic mounting cranes for the radar system
  • 66,960 7.62×39mm rounds (Commonly used in the AKM)
50 tons total

To Syria:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francop_Affair -
The seized weaponry consisted of 9,000 mortar shells, 2,125 107-mm Katyusha rockets, 685 rocket fuses, 690 122-mm rockets, 21,100 F-1 fragmentation hand grenades, and 566,220 AK-47 rounds.[3][6][7] The Israeli military said that the shipment was equivalent to about ten percent of Hezbollah's stocks.[3] The arms shipment was the largest ever seized by Israel.[2]

All of those:

Israel has attacked over 20 Iranian ships.

Read all of this article:
In fact the last time this retaliation happened,in addition to some expensive damage to the ship in question,it also lead to two dead third party nationals who were so unwise as to crew on a zionist owned vessel
What the hell are you talking about lol, you compare Iran killing innocent European sailors on Israeli owned ships to the damage Israel has done to Iran?
Besides, it didn't even stop Israeli attacks, it just made them worse and more frequent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom