What's new

Pak Army Uniform undergoing major redesigning.

Having seen the Type-56C's (AK-47s) in action in the recent Pak-Saudi exercises, may give you a hint that a change is already in place. POF is making Type-56Cs in large numbers and lot of troops in the tribal areas as well as in peace locations are getting and have already gotten the new POF made Type-56Cs. So, it seems we won't be seeing G-3s in numbers in coming years.

Changing to a new rifle is no easy task, lots of money and investment in infrastructure is required and right now, we don't have that luxury. May be in future.

Right now, they must look into other life saving gear in the shape of good & lightweight bullet proof vests, radio communication gear, night vision equipment especially.

Type-56Cs will do fine for now and in coming years.

POF has all the infrastructure to produce new gadgets sir we are producing g 3s we just have to end the production line and start a new one as of type 56.... I think it will not so expensive bec we have man power infrastructure and experience in face of POF.
And i have one que sir can we sell our old G3s to some african or other third world country ????????/

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

its the new uniform.
x0ohs6.jpg

What is the back pack the are carrying which are visible on back of 1st and 3rd soldier??????

What is the back pack the are carrying which are visible on back of 1st and 3rd soldier??????

If I were to guess, it'd be a variation of the "camel back." Basically a flexible canteen with a water delivery tube.

Or, it may be a folding pad for precision shooting events.

whats a folding pad for precision shooting?
layman language plz chogy.

i welcome this change it was needed too for long time we had old fashion uniforms now world and war have changed the scenario of war im looking to see jawans in digital camo in two to three colors i think they need for sindh desert digital camo and for punjab similar like USA camo as i see UAE army people are also using digital camo it looks coool friends

i think he is wearing old uni becozz in my gut feeling it will be digital pattern like uniform not old fashioned uniform of 90s era

actually our soldiers r looking well than chinese

Well I looked at the digital attire the lady has on, and imagined looking at the attire from distance , to be honest the Chinese clothese blend in with background for some reason they do not "STICK OUT" oddly even when this picture is so close to our eyes and back ground is right there.

If she was standing 100-200 meters and lieing on ground perhaps it would not be possible to correctly identify her

The Pakistani attire is great but its probbly better suited for forest

who told you we have changed it every yeah sir and in entire history of pak army uniform we are changing it third time

Medal Strips:
Medal strips will no longer be worn with uniform.
That means no wearing of medals anymore? No display of medals even in ceremonial dress?
thinking-020.gif

Back
Top Bottom