What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

In Pakistan case, @messiach message of ToT for AL-31FN from Russia could have been intended on the same bases as Chinese had the advantage to improve their own WS-10 engine design. Here, the core might help a lot to study and make progress....indeed, not alone initially.

Hi

@messiach message needs to be understood in the context it is quoted it.

By now, we all know that her one liners are like a puzzle not understood by many.

As much as we enjoy her presence, we need to learn to accept that no explanations are coming most of the time.

Last edited:
A friend of mine who told me nearly 2 years back that J10s are coming, and then a year back said that pilot training has started and few months back said that J10s are ready but delay from our end and then 3-4 months back said that u gonna see J10s on this 23rd march parade and i even posted here that guys be ready in couple of months for J10s.

I was told that they are coming with Russian engines, so when i saw WS-10s, i asked again and was told that they are based on russian technology but with improvements enhancements from chinese.

Then came to know that the initial chinese engine tech was based on CFM tech but midway changed to russian one or kind of a mix of both with getting the best from both but heavily relying on russian core design.

So that is why asking @messiach as he may have some insight and shed further light on it.

Till date no chinese official source has clear material or info on WS-10 main design influence and this is the first time that WS-10 engine / tech has been exported to outside of china, thus we may find out what is WS-10s are made from.

And to chinese members, plz dont take my post or query in way as being some kind of an insult to chinese tech or as if i have any issue with it, i have non. I have great respect for china and the way their tech has progressed in last 2 decades.

I am posting for sharing and gaining knowledge.

So what if its based on russian tech, chinese always improve and bring better then original ones. That is what matters.
It is said that first batch J-10CP/6 pcs had already landed in Bakamra Air Force Base. Good luck:tup:
巴基斯坦空军首架新战机降落在巴卡姆拉空军基地,蛮帅的。首批6架,将来会更多有助于地域稳定。#唯美军事图片##武器美学##航空新视野#

0001.gif

00001.jpg

Last edited:
I don't get some folks. When there was first talk of Pak getting J10Cs, the issue turned to it having an inferior engine and no IRST. When both of these were confirmed to be not true, then the discussion turned to the aircraft not having the aerial refueling probe. When that was finally shown in a picture, now the issue is about the aircraft having an inferior radar?

This increasingly sounds like inferiority complex, not some technical discussion. PAF has opted for the most proper solution that upgrades its capacity to take on current and near-future threats emerging from the East. Period.

Hi,

Be careful of thos members---. They are snooping around---making someone to disclose the truth somehow or the other---.

Be very very careful---the insults will get harsh and pointed as happened with messiach.

Just look at it this way---if we got the lower tier aircraft---then guess what---that is what was needed for the arena that we are in....

But remember one thing---regardless of what any member says---the J10B & C are where they are now because of input by the Paf.

Since J-10C arrived for PAF and we have visual confirmation as well.

We still have that thread to continue with rumors......if you know what I mean.... and this thread shall only be used for the subject.

I think that thread should now pivot to Project Azm or J-20 induction into the PAF. It's quite certain now that no new 4th gen platform is going to enter service in the PAF. Just bump it up for 5th gen discussion.

I was told that they are coming with Russian engines, so when i saw WS-10s, i asked again and was told that they are based on russian technology but with improvements enhancements from chinese.
This is what successful psyops look like. Can you imagine Indian intel yelling this information to their superiors & them in turn complaining to Russians, who would be thoroughly confused about why their denials are not being taken on face value?

A big thank you to whoever passed this information along. This is masterclass.

I want more of this stuff & I do not mind if I unwittingly (& I mean unwittingly because I do not want to ruin my earnest reputation) become a part of it.

As they say in Punjabi "vakhai sajji, te mari khabbi" (Showed the right hand, but slapped with the left).

Is acquiring a two seater variant under consideration?? Otherwise Air chief would have to fly it himself.😁

It probably hasn't exceeded service life of Russia's latest and best but definitely has improved over the original AL-31FN. As the disparity in funding increase in the not so distant future, I'm bold enough to say that China will have Russia beat by 2030 timeframe.

Hi,

Those numbers are important but not so much---. But the spool up time is extremely important---.

It is just like high rpm Yamaha engine---how quickly it revs up---that revving up part is the most important part---.

THEY HAVE ARRIVED.

10 OF THEM. AT KAMRA.

ENJOY!!!
Just to correct this as well. Only three landed in the first package. More packages are / were on the way. The buildup continues. Lets see whether people manage to grab glimpses of other packages as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom