What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

There is NONE flying yet … or do you have other information?
At least the TFV tested is NOt flying the C variant.
No, I mistook something for something else.
However, F-16 had six engine variants from two different companies and as far as I know all are interchangeable.
Hope Dragons have similarly upgradable .

grab glimpses of other packages
images (jony).jpeg

However, F-16 had six engine variants from two different companies and as far as I know all are interchangeable.
The GE engine variants for the viper came with the so-called big-mouth inlet. So Block-30, 40, 50, and 60 all came installed with the big mouth. The PW engine variants came with the original inlet. That is also why PW-powered blocks have lower frontal RCS.

Interesting size comparison of a PAF J-10C vs an IAF Rafale. (Images via Ali Akbar/SDF and Dhruvashish Vangala from Jetphotos)

View attachment 820985

One can see that J-10CP sensors are larger (based on size of Nose cone & IRST housing).

Also notice that the curve leading to the empennage on J-10CP is asking for supercruise. As developments progress, I bet J-10CP would become ever more deadly. I find Rafale's lack of ventral fins interesting. Lastly, I bet that being single engined J-10CP would have a slightly better roll performance.

Pakistan top pilot Omar comment and review for J-10C.

Let the Omar speak please......

On a serious note; Chinese needs to understand that not everyone speaks or understands Chinese language. These videos or reporters at-least needs to come up with a solution to send the message across. For example in this vide, she speaks Chinese, the subtitles are Chinese and even Omar is allowed to speak with at-least sub-titles.

I will urge members that while sharing a regional language dubbed video on international discussion; please make sure that either it has English Sub-titles or written analysis be provided so that readers will at-least have the gist out of it.

Paf had them im their sights and let them escape. They will rue the day for their folly.
There is a thing called ROEs, you can't shoot down enemy aircraft that are in their own airspace and are not a threat to you. If you start firing indiscriminately, it escalates into open war. PAF knows better than the layman.

Hi

@messiach message needs to be understood in the context it is quoted it.

Bu now, we all know that her one liners are like a puzzle not understood by many.

As much as we enjoy her presence, we need to learn to accept that no explanations are coming most of the time.

I will be comfortable as long as long things aren't discussed or at-least never told in details. I am ok with such sort of one liners and all that uncertainty. What really bothers me is the level & kind of internal info being leaked or talked or one keeps insisting about. I don't think she needs an attention like any other brat to score some internet points. She is above immature level. I repeatedly said that no one is bound to explain his/her position unless, finds it ok to do so.

Bakamra Air Force Base.

It is actually Kamra. The reason why I was saying earlier that things can go wrong and lost in translation or due to misinterpretation.

Pakistan top pilot Omar comment and review for J-10C.
Plz translate or post the summary of the video

I think he is Khalid Mehmood who was the Head of Marketing of JF-17 and the clip used in this video was recorded when blk-I was displayed in Paris Airshow or in China Zuhai Airshow.
1646474966344.png

I don't know he is still part of PAC or PAF or retired

I think he is Khalid Mehmood who was the Head of Marketing of JF-17 and the clip used in this video was recorded when blk-I was displayed in Paris Airshow or in China Zuhai Airshow.
View attachment 821040

That's some BS from one we media,you will hard to find out it's true or not.To knowing what they think of J-10c, asking the pilots directly in the future is a better way .

Last edited:

View attachment 821040

He is Director General, Security (DG Security), AHQ, Islamabad

1646476926999.png

He is Director General, Security (DG Security), AHQ, Islamabad

1646476926999.png

1646477106267.png

I believe he has some kills against the Soviets as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom