What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I love J10C as it's a very versatile platform, can use Thrust vectoring nozzles, AESA radars, a Variety of Missiles and Avionics. I would love to see it with Conformal tanks as well, I hope the Chinese are working on it!
Some Fan ideas are below.
View attachment 808531

View attachment 808534
before 2010, China test the idea, thephoto of J-10 wind tunnel test model with conformal fuel tank is published.
However, Air Force believes that this kind of conformal fuel tank with limited capacity is of little significance to improve the combat capability of the J-10, and that the conformal fuel tank cannot be abandoned after running out of fuel. in addition, it also involves major structural modifications to the rear fuselage and deceleration plate of the aircraft, which is not as simple and efficient as the dual hanger in increasing the carrying capacity of air-to-air missiles.

u=992996255,699331173&fm=173&app=49&f=JPEG&access=215967316_w=640&h=300&s=29469A430D6C0D17A3D4...jpg
3c8624a9887a4da198d82ca6d981ca67.jpg

J10c participation on 23rd of March ... he didn't mention this press conference, if Pakistan acquired or its symbolic participation.
Watch from 2.0

He actually paused to think and said "J-10C" instead of JS-10 :lol:. He was very specific
Does China actually use J-10C's for aerobatics/flypasts?

Are you?

They have for parades in 2019 and 2021. According to a leaked excerpt from ground crew manual for the even the frontal rcs is very low and extra effort is needed to track it with ground radars.

It sounds very unclear if it will just be the PLAAF flying it, or if it will be the PAF flying it. He seems like he's backtracking on his claims from earlier

Absolutely.. till we see it all other discussion is simply futile. If paf to fly past j10 then should have already inducted it and just waiting for the right time to have induction ceremony. Else let's see what transpires in next 60 days

In any case, "Sheeda Tully" succeeded in causing a thread on PDF, which has now 108 pages. :lol:

Hi,

Mr. Tully has done more than that---. This news has made the americans running around confused---it has made the indians go around in circles.

Bad news for americans---last bit of american influence over pakistan has disppeared now---terrible foreign policy by the americans.

Pres Duterte was right in stating that " any deal with the american president / govt cannot be trusted no more ".

Hi,

Mr. Tully has done more than that---. This news has made the americans running around confused---it has made the indians go around in circles.

Bad news for americans---last bit of american influence over pakistan has disppeared now---terrible foreign policy by the americans.

Pres Duterte was right in stating that " any deal with the american president / govt cannot be trusted no more ".
US Foreign policy on Pakistan is perhaps one of its biggest 21st century blunders.

It may sound like too much of boasting at this point of time but OIC will be here on 23rd March & J-10Cs will be participating in fly-past. Don't want to sound like conspiracy theorist but there seems to be a lot going on than just a fly-past. Secondly, he dropped his JS-10 for PAF in counter to Rafale wording but he clearly said that India then makes lot of noise in the world. A squadron of J-10C will participate and that means PLAAF never flew a full squadron for a fly past unless it is a pure power show and that may sound like PAF doing it deliberately.

Above is what it sounds from the presser but IMO, are you guys sure that J-10C/P are coming to PAF? :lol:
Like I said before, Shiekh Rasheed talks a lot, and thinks very little.

I honestly doubt this is anything more than a strong Chinese presence during the show, to symbolize the growing relationship between the two nations.

The only thing that makes me reconsider is the fact that the PAF hasn't denied the rumors.

I honestly doubt this is anything more than a strong Chinese presence during the show, to symbolize the growing relationship between the two nations.

The only thing that makes me reconsider is the fact that the PAF hasn't denied the rumors.

Beside that induction or no denial of rumor by PAF: actually such pressers are giving them Americans some kind of terrible vibes. Whether J-10CP will be here or not but it has already made an impact. Having said that, it is not just J-10CP, if inducted, but a lot of capability & strength.

This is not joke , if there was no deal military simply deny the rumors long ago

Back
Top Bottom