What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Beautiful sketch ..credit to @tango_indigo

97349FA9-1C97-4287-97F0-8125A67F3A29.jpeg

Hi,

Mr. Tully has done more than that---. This news has made the americans running around confused---it has made the indians go around in circles.

Bad news for americans---last bit of american influence over pakistan has disppeared now---terrible foreign policy by the americans.

Pres Duterte was right in stating that " any deal with the american president / govt cannot be trusted no more ".

I agree with you, and I am also perplexed. 18 new Blk 52s and a dozen Zulus will not change the balance in the Indian Sub-Continent's arena but could reduce the over-grown Chinese influence on the military establishment. It appears the State department and DoD are running out of experience diplomates and policy makers.

@MastanKhan

Pakistan bought 36 J-10Cs from China in 2019. These include 3 Squadrons: two regular combat squadrons of 15 aircraft each and a CCS advanced air combat tactics development squadron with 6 aircraft.

#Pakistan’s Interior Minister again confirms that a squadron of J-10Cs will reach Pakistan before the 23rd March Pakistan Day Parade, and will conduct flypasts over Rawalpindi and Islamabad, and further says the 2022 Pakistan Day Parade will be ‘historic’.

BTW where is Pakistan's defense minister or air chief , why a interior minister disclosing such a vital acquisition. 🤔🤔🤔😣

Pakistan bought 36 J-10Cs from China in 2019. These include 3 Squadrons: two regular combat squadrons of 15 aircraft each and a CCS advanced air combat tactics development squadron with 6 aircraft.

#Pakistan’s Interior Minister again confirms that a squadron of J-10Cs will reach Pakistan before the 23rd March Pakistan Day Parade, and will conduct flypasts over Rawalpindi and Islamabad, and further says the 2022 Pakistan Day Parade will be ‘historic’.

BTW where is Pakistan's defense minister or air chief , why a interior minister disclosing such a vital acquisition. 🤔🤔🤔😣
Source?

I agree with you, and I am also perplexed. 18 new Blk 52s and a dozen Zulus will not change the balance in the Indian Sub-Continent's arena but could reduce the over-grown Chinese influence on the military establishment. It appears the State department and DoD are running out of experience diplomates and policy makers.

@MastanKhan

Hi,

It is not the state dept or DOD but some congressmen and senators.

Any alliance or deal with the americans is worth toilet paper nowadays. Any single congressman or a senator can challenge a deal made between two nations and impose sanctions

The WORD of the american president has no value at all.
Shouldn't a stealth aircraft have two tails tilted at an angle?

Hi,

Indeed that is first part of a stealth aircraft design---the titlted tails or the next stepp---no tails at all..

Some single tail aircraft can be termed as " stealtheir " or having some stealth features added but not a true stealth design---the stealthier part maybe due to special paint scheme---inlets---etc.

Hi,

Because he can.

May be Russians have put such a condition that in order to get continuous support and availability of RD93 for thunders , you have to buy engines from Russia only. Also this may pave way for flankers possiblity as well in near by future . At least this is how Russia can also make some money from Pakistan CHINA collaboration projects. Hi5 for all three countries !
Or most likely PAF knows the issues with Chinese engines and is better off with Russian ones.

Why Tranny tower thinks AL-31 is something hard to digest is out of my mind. If RD-93 can come, Why not AL-31 ? And AL-31 are already available for exports, CAC never won a contract for J-10C from other Militaries otherwise we would have seen other customers of J-10C with AL-31 as well instead of WS-10.

My guess is that Chinese engines are still lagging behind in terms of performance and Life. Maintenance might be the real headache especially for smaller air forces with lesser budget. PLAAF has enough money to waste on maintenance just to keep up with indigenization and showcasing itself (false image) as a completely independent air force with all issues sorted out.

Adding up to this, I might be wrong or partially wrong on the engine part but even if there are issues, They won’t be for too long either.

If he claims the parade to be historic, I want to see Ababeel in it. No better time than now to show it. ICBM, One can only wish.

J-10, InshaAllah.
J-15 ? If they do a flypast, I will celebrate like nothing before.
F-16V, I hope they too and JH-7 as well.

Last edited:
Or most likely PAF knows the issues with Chinese engines and is better off with Russian ones.

Why Tranny tower thinks AL-31 is something hard to digest is out of my mind. If RD-93 can come, Why not AL-31 ? And AL-31 are already available for exports, CAC never won a contract for J-10C from other Militaries otherwise we would have seen other customers of J-10C with AL-31 as well instead of WS-10.

My guess is that Chinese engines are still lagging behind in terms of performance and Life. Maintenance might be the real headache especially for smaller air forces with lesser budget. PLAAF has enough money to waste on maintenance just to keep up with indigenization and showcasing itself (false image) as a completely independent air force with all issues sorted out.

Adding up to this, I might be wrong or partially wrong on the engine part but even if there are issues, They won’t be for too long either.

If he claims the parade to be historic, I want to see Ababeel in it. No better time than now to show it. ICBM, One can only wish.

J-10, InshaAllah.
J-15 ? If they do a flypast, I will celebrate like nothing before.
F-16V, I hope they too and JH-7 as well.

Hi,

China will not sell J10 C to any other country than Pakistan---. The technology in this aircraft is very sensitive.

Exceptions do happen---but I very much doubt it---. Most nations will willingly go under the control of the US by getting the re-furbished F16's or the F-35's---thinking that the US will not control their machines---.

Hi,

Mr. Tully has done more than that---. This news has made the americans running around confused---it has made the indians go around in circles.

Bad news for americans---last bit of american influence over pakistan has disppeared now---terrible foreign policy by the americans.

Pres Duterte was right in stating that " any deal with the american president / govt cannot be trusted no more ".
I have always been against doing deals with USA. It always comes with conditions or restrictions.

China all the way. Even an animal would have realized that!

I have always been against doing deals with USA. It always comes with conditions or restrictions.

China all the way. Even an animal would have realized that!

Hi,

Doing deals with the US is not a problem---. The issue is that majority of nations do not know how to talk to the americans---.

American parliament basically has CAR SALESMAN'S mentality. They are truly the best of the best car salesmen that you would ever come across in your lifetime---so---in order to deal with them---you need to learn to sell your self better---.

If you were a history buff---you would understand that some nations have farmer mentality---some have warrior mentality and some have both---and some have separate warrior class and a separate farmer class---.

Nations who had a separate warrior class are very poor deal makers---like Japan---.

The western nations OTOH were farmers / warrior class---both put in one---.
and america leads them at the top---a true warrior / farmer class nation---.

True warrior dominant nations do not know how to make deals---their ego gets in the way---and true farmer class nations do not know how to take a stand and when to hammer the nail full blast---.

Americans are a nation that need to be looked in the eye and mthrfckd with a smile on your face and NO MALICE intended---. Be nice be polite be respectful---laugh and crack jokes but keep the priorities straight and foremost---.

Do not let them get away with murder and have a media cell constantly projecting your national interest---.

What you folks think that IF, J-10C are coming and that is the only acquisition/new capability as usual? Think about the future ahead of us. Think about the limits you might expect to cross to strengthen defence & enhance capability. Think.....
Are you hinting towards something more then J-10 C ?

Back
Top Bottom