What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

To be frank, I think this is the future of fighter jets. In generation 7 or 8 I expect them to travel in the atmosphere as well as out in space (like to the moon or any other mother ship in the space). Like the one we seen in independence day : Resurgence movie.

Edit : its name is H-8 global defender.

View attachment 807607
Mother ship in air/space is a failed idea. A lot more difficult to defend and maintain as well. Russian aircraft carriers engine failed so they used tug boats and whatever power left to dock it. Just imagine if a mothership's engine fails or it faces some catastrophic events, a huge chunk of military hardware/personnel could be lost in a blink of an eye. Furthermore it could destroy satellite networks or Earth/Moon/Mars population through raining debris at terminal speeds. In contrast, High altitude or even outer space fighters are quite probable in the future.

J-10Cs are not coming with AL-31. China waited until WS-10B is mature on J-10Cs before exporting them. There is no need for local assembly of AESA radar when JF-17 project already has AESA radar that I'm sure PAC can request to locally assemble. Russia's 5th generation project is a disaster right now. Why would anyone want to join that?

The biggest mistake India made were participating in the Su-30MKI project and then Su-57. They ended giving a lot of money to fund Russia development for years and got no 5th generation aircraft and an improved su-27 that took years to mature and is now way behind other 4.5 generation aircraft in electronics. Of course, it gave armchair QBs on Internet as lot of time to boast about what great weapons their trusted Russian friend was giving them (that China didn't have access to) and how they were going to destroy China. In reality, it was a big waste of their time for a fleet that is still struggling to achieve availability on it.

Don't get obsessed with stuff like PL-15E vs PL-15. No one here knows how capable the version PL-15 version is or what version PAF is getting for sure. It doesn't really matter. The published range on these things are meaningless. PAF will have to do its own testing to see what is a realistic NEZ on it and then utilize that in the battle field. It's more useful for combat readiness to have a reliable and available aircraft in service as soon as possible. That allows you to train with it, develop tactics and discover/improve its capability.

I'm sure that's not as fun as telling Indians my radar has 400 more T/R modules and sees 10 km further out than yours, so I will win. That kind of arguments is meaningless. You have something that will be in your service with basically similar size, payload and generation of electronics. It's up to PAF now to bring it up to the best combat capability and work with CAC to improve it. Not only will PLAAF help PAF with getting trained on J-10Cs, but PAF will also help CAC/PLAAF with knowledge and ideas from its own experience. That's how this kind of stuff works. China is delivering J-10Cs on a very tight schedule due to its close relationship with Pakistan at the cost of its own production slots. This is not about making money off PAF as a couple of people alluded to up the thread. This is about helping a friend out and then helping each other out.

Deino, did you see some recent source that pointed to this? I admit that I haven't tracked things closely in the recent years. Back 5 years ago, I remember a lot of rumbling coming out that the first major improved variant for J-10/flankers coming out was going to have 12% greater thrust than 12.5t of the first iteration of production WS-10. Which would point to 14t or about 137kN. Based on the time frame, the first batch of J-10Cs that received WS-10B should be getting that variant. The version they built for J-20 may or may not have greater thrust. Unfortunately, with the death of CJDBY, it's hard to find a good place to read up on this.
Lol their Asian Raptor got humiliated in the famous February conflict. Indians used to say that particular Asian Raptor could do doughnuts around SAAB 2000 AEWC deep inside PAF airspace. But unfortunately the whole Indian air force went onto public holiday that day :omghaha: . I am sure the great MKI raptor would have crushed meager F-16s and JF-17s by just swallowing them through MKI's huge intakes and spitting them out of the exhaust. Lucky for PAF that IAF's Raptor fleet wasn't on duty that day :lol::P

Lets celebrate 100 Pages of Sheikh Rasheed & his deliberate spill that has led to so much interest* in so many parts of the World.

*enough for Maj. Gubar Arya to dedicate an entire show & questioning as to where Pakistan is getting the money to pay for these new toys (not limiting the conversation to just the J-10C).

nJy1W5YR_400x400.png
"Pak ka napak rishta. Kahan se a rha hai J-10C viman Kon de rha Pl-15 Bharat k khilaaf. Kesay hua Pakistan isko khareednay me sakshum. R kia hai Cheen ki runreeti" :rofl:

Asa hi Kuch boil rhy hongy. I used to watch Indian news media whenever I wanted to cheer up and have a heart full of laughter

"Pak ka napak rishta. Kahan se a rha hai J-10C viman Kon de rha Pl-15 Bharat k khilaaf. Kesay hua Pakistan isko khareednay me sakshum. R kia hai Cheen ki runreeti" :rofl:

Asa hi Kuch boil rhy hongy. I used to watch Indian news media whenever I wanted to cheer up and have a heart full of laughter
Paisy ka bhoka nanga daish , chala ha phir napak irady k sath , statebank par IMF ka control , FATF ma black listed mulk, chala ha J-10c lainy , abhinanadan k akaily mig-21 ko na rok sakny wala daish, F-16 ko mig sa na bucha panay wala napak daish , akhir kahan sa aa raha ha paisa kon day raha ha paisa ,,,koi aor nhi balky cheeeeeen ,, g han cheen jis na Pakistan ko karjaaa day kar apny kabu ma kar lia :lol:

Yes ....... Major Gobar Arya .... General Bakri ...... etc. etc. :lol:

Yes ....... Major Gobar Arya .... General Bakri ...... etc. etc. :lol:
Due to consistent propaganda on their TVs media and on internet against Pakistan , there new generation daily slept with a thought: Kal shubha jub hum uthain gay to pak deewalia ho jay ga , kal Pakistan ka last day hoga :) did not you guys noticed the day when INdia did balakot and very next day they saw nandu slapped by the Anti Pakistani AJK peoples :lol: Aray BC yeh pak kia drama dikha raha ha bhai, pata nhi kis ko pakda hoa ha hamara to koi pilot aisa ha he nhi:lol: aray bawaly ho gay ho kaaa hamra koi veeman ko pak gira to kia daikh bhi nhi sakta:lol:

I love J10C as it's a very versatile platform, can use Thrust vectoring nozzles, AESA radars, a Variety of Missiles and Avionics. I would love to see it with Conformal tanks as well, I hope the Chinese are working on it!
Some Fan ideas are below.
View attachment 808531

View attachment 808534

If J10 increases the Conformal Fuel Tank and strengthens its maritime combat capability, I think Pakistan can consider using it to replace Mirage.

IMG_20220115_204214.jpg

IMG_20220115_204236.jpg

IMG_20220115_204248.jpg

IMG_20220115_204300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom