What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Bro while talking about our Final Prophet please don't use such language/claims. I don't know the context but these words are not appropriate and will lead towards a clash.
I can prove you wrong in a fraction of Minute: Surah Al Namal Ayat 65!
Plz don't take it personal but you should not make claims about Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and don't compare Makhlooq with the Khaliq!
Not sure what exact language or claims are you referring to, but I don’t see him stated anything that warranted such a strong response. Neither he spoke about khaliq maklooq.

Sheikh Rasheed (interior minister) just live right now said that as per his information, J10Cs will flew on March 23rd.

That is a bit short of his previous statement. The excitement part is missing or did he explain himself in regard to J-10C(P)? Link to video will be appreciated.

25 JS10 will fly on 23 March ..... 😁... Kaddo.
23 Rd March say pehley our defense minister Pervez Khatak will give flypast to PM😂

at 1:55

"aur jis mein cheen k J-10C bhi flying past karein gaye... meri ittelaat k mutabiq ... phir india shor daal deta hey... india ek ... sari dunya mein aur sarey log ... meri ittelaat k mutabiq being interior minister k J10C fly karey ga ek aquad ... " repeated twice

it seems he is getting away from his previous statement

Last edited:
It may sound like too much of boasting at this point of time but OIC will be here on 23rd March & J-10Cs will be participating in fly-past. Don't want to sound like conspiracy theorist but there seems to be a lot going on than just a fly-past. Secondly, he dropped his JS-10 for PAF in counter to Rafale wording but he clearly said that India then makes lot of noise in the world. A squadron of J-10C will participate and that means PLAAF never flew a full squadron for a fly past unless it is a pure power show and that may sound like PAF doing it deliberately.

Above is what it sounds from the presser but IMO, are you guys sure that J-10C/P are coming to PAF? :lol:

He actually paused to think and said "J-10C" instead of JS-10 :lol:. He was very specific
Does China actually use J-10C's for aerobatics/flypasts?
are you guys sure that J-10C/P are coming to PAF?
Are you?

It says at end that J10C has thrust vectoring added in 2018.
@Deino that is as official as it gets. Question is whether they are talking of AL31 or chineese engine.

Yes, added on a test-platform but surely not on any operational J-10C. In fact we know only one - maybe plus a second - PLAAF unit operating WS-10B powered ones, but we know already several J-10Cs with that engine and simply NONE - in fact not a single one - has the TVC nozzle.

In fact exactly the opposite: Only one single J-10B is using it.

As such, the chance, the PAF might get as a first uses a TVC-equipped J-10C is IMO non-existent.

What is this????????
It's a secrete weapon :D just like JS 10! i.e. J 71 F3!
Not sure what exact language or claims are you referring to, but I don’t see him stated anything that warranted such a strong response. Neither he spoke about khaliq maklooq.

I mean to say we need to understand to whom we are referring. He say as Final Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were not aware of a plant....! Ma aaz Allah!

It's a secrete weapon :D just like JS 10! i.e. J 71 F3!

As you name it so please explain.

I am asking not claiming.
I mean to say we need to understand to whom we are referring. He say as Final Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were not aware of a plant....! Ma aaz Allah!

NO more please.

I love J10C as it's a very versatile platform, can use Thrust vectoring nozzles, AESA radars, a Variety of Missiles and Avionics. I would love to see it with Conformal tanks as well, I hope the Chinese are working on it!
Some Fan ideas are below.
1642160577912.png

1642161111858.png

Bro while talking about our Final Prophet please don't use such language/claims. I don't know the context but these words are not appropriate and will lead towards a clash.
I can prove you wrong in a fraction of Minute: Surah Al Namal Ayat 65!
Plz don't take it personal but you should not make claims about Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and don't compare Makhlooq with the Khaliq!

This is off topic and i wont talk further but u should really study Islam, the Prophet SAW was a human, dont be like Christians and make Him a God naozobillah. You talk without even doing research, did u even read the ayah that u mentioned? The ayat says Only Allah knows all, which confirms my point. As for the story of the date trees, i digged out the hadith. You said maaz Allah now u should sah astaghafar and repent.

Musa b. Talha reported:
I and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) happened to pass by people near the date-palm trees. He (the Holy Prophet) said: What are these people doing? They said: They are grafting, i. e. they combine the male with the female (tree) and thus they yield more fruit. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: I do not find it to be of any use. The people were informed about it and they abandoned this practice. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (was later) on informed (that the yield had dwindled), whereupon he said: If there is any use of it, then they should do it, for it was just a personal opinion of mine, and do not go after my personal opinion; but when I say to you anything on behalf of Allah, then do accept it, for I do not attribute lie to Allah, the Exalted and Glorious.
(Sahih muslim 2361)

at 1:55

"aur jis mein cheen k J-10C bhi flying past karein gaye... meri ittelaat k mutabiq ... phir india shor daal deta hey... india ek ... sari dunya mein aur sarey log ... meri ittelaat k mutabiq being interior minister k J10C fly karey ga ek aquad ... " repeated twice

it seems he is getting away from his previous statement

Can you translalte?

This is off topic and i wont talk further but u should really study Islam, the Prophet SAW was a human, dont be like Christians and make Him a God naozobillah. You talk without even doing research, did u even read the ayah that u mentioned? The ayat says Only Allah knows all, which confirms my point. As for the story of the date trees, i digged out the hadith. You said maaz Allah now u should sah astaghafar and repent.

Musa b. Talha reported:
I and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) happened to pass by people near the date-palm trees. He (the Holy Prophet) said: What are these people doing? They said: They are grafting, i. e. they combine the male with the female (tree) and thus they yield more fruit. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: I do not find it to be of any use. The people were informed about it and they abandoned this practice. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (was later) on informed (that the yield had dwindled), whereupon he said: If there is any use of it, then they should do it, for it was just a personal opinion of mine, and do not go after my personal opinion; but when I say to you anything on behalf of Allah, then do accept it, for I do not attribute lie to Allah, the Exalted and Glorious.
(Sahih muslim 2361)
While I fully support your statement and the quote of the Hadith, having previously read and been aware of it, I think the discussion is about J10 and should be confined to that. Even if someone has raised any objection to an irrelevant post, please ignore it and move on.
MaAsSalam
A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom