What's new

Another Mirage Squadron To Convert To J-10 Aircraft

Lol @ Bharti laughing. The loser spends an average of 20 hours a day crawling on PDF.
Don't have a voice to shout in Slumdog street. :lol:

F-7Ps are done, however the 7PGs are much newer and capable .
They are said to be PAF's first aircraft with BVR capability.
PGs are BVR capable? Through which missile/radar?

Bookmark my post and I've been saying this for a while. A few years from now, we'll end up having over 110 J-10C's. Majority of Mirages will go towards J-10C. We REALLY need this strategic system to be license assembled in house to save cost, build a local industry around it's tech with whatever limited ToT as starters. We could do our Western (Turkish) weapon's integration ourselves and additional upgrades. The same manufacturing line would become the "re-build" factory 10 years from now. And we'd be thankful we took this step when it was cheap. Ten years from now it would be too expensive.

Future wars will not be fought like our previous one's, i.e.1-3 week intervals. Future wars with a foe like India will be lengthy and wars of attrition. We can't possibly find "spares" and be doing "tech replacement and fixtures" in China. We can truly reuse the Mirage rebuild factory crew supplemented by our engineers we have thousands of, graduating with top numbers. It's time we think with our financial situation in mind and how best we can sustain industry for all strategic weapons in-house (as much possible).
Then what would happen to jf17 program??
I don't think we have the resources to run both jf17 and j10 and also work on azm at the same time
Perhaps better to improve future jf17 blocks with j10 subsystems

Use that experience in azm development

Then what would happen to jf17 program??
I don't think we have the resources to run both jf17 and j10 and also work on azm at the same time
Perhaps better to improve future jf17 blocks with j10 subsystems

Use that experience in azm development

Jf-17 is a light weight fighter and was not designed to counter heavy SU-30 and Rafale.

AZM is still far away and very limited budget was spent during designing phase, most likely it will be off the shelf solution.

IMHO, another line can be added to assemble J-10C from Kit.

ye dekho hamara sheroo
spb9k97m8vw31.jpg
F-22 ka pilot bhi soch raha hoga ye Pakistan ne F-22 ko gundo ke beech me phanswa diya

Jf-17 is a light weight fighter and was not designed to counter heavy SU-30 and Rafale.

AZM is still far away and very limited budget was spent during designing phase, most likely it will be off the shelf solution.

Bro,
JF-17 is light weight fighter with modern avionics. It surely can take on old Sukhois armed with R-77s. Gripen is also a light weight fighter, But its very capable. The engine power (weight / thrust) does effect on performance / payloads but you just cannot write it off.

Most importantly JF-17s were specially designed for Pakistan air force considering the arch rival India and also considering the finances. JF-17 is a cost effective solution. IF we had more than 50 billion dollar reserves at the moment then maybe there was a remote chance that we could start production line for J-10Cs provided China allows. But unfortunately, we have 6 billion dollar and that too is not ours. We have to manage imports, education, health and what not. There is absolutely ZERO chance to start J-10Cs production line. that's a blunt reality of the ground.

Chinese won't give us that much tot for j10
I am still of the opinion to enlarge jf17 like they made f16 VISTA
And commonalise the platform for paf

We could also benefit from this via exporting it
Which can't be done with j10

Hi,

Really---.

Have you heard of FN 5.7x28mm or FK brno in 5.7x28mm or the ruger---.

Sonny boy----way way smaller bullet than the .45---but has the bite of a monster----. Beats the .45 into the dust---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom