What's new

Replacing the F-16: Will Pakistan’s Top Fighter Squadron Transition to Chinese J-10Cs?

so what... i have a lavi model on my desk from a prior project. does it mean we got it? that over over 25yrs back!. :)

Too much of these sooth sayers are in the play especially at the other forum.. cannot believe how stupid people can be. If I read to you sindbad and keep saying flying carpets are real and they are being poc'd at PAF base which is an unknown location.... lol.. imagine... having a taliban on it with a .303. Real? Same photo if we can pan back out is a carpet... does it mean flying carpets are being inducted?
Imagine keeping the Carver alive through the 1990s: economies-of-scale from Pakistan; engine R&D via Ukraine; weapons development from South Africa; tapping help from the Czech Republic, Poland, Brazil, Argentina, etc when they were at the peak of their prowess (before all those people left to Europe or USA). The only 4th-gen fighter for the non-aligned, neutral and neglected.

Imagine keeping the Carver alive through the 1990s: economies-of-scale from Pakistan; engine R&D via Ukraine; weapons development from South Africa; tapping help from the Czech Republic, Poland, Brazil, Argentina, etc when they were at the peak of their prowess (before all those people left to Europe or USA).
Absolutely Bilal. I feel both Pak and RSA (ANC) govt are crooks of epic proportions. Thankfully private industry and industrial might with education institutions continue to move forward here. But if we had left it to the politicians, we are already seeing the side effects.

Pak was probably going to be our best client as there were many opportunities just squandered away.

Absolutely Bilal. I feel both Pak and RSA (ANC) govt are crooks of epic proportions. Thankfully private industry and industrial might with education institutions continue to move forward here. But if we had left it to the politicians, we are already seeing the side effects.

Pak was probably going to be our best client as there were many opportunities just squandered away.
Each of these countries (RSA, Pak, Ukraine, Czech, Brazil, etc) had the potential to rise. The keys were vision and collectiveness -- flood the well so that all boats rise. However, the big powers did a good job breaking the natural synergy by inviting each into various camps (e.g., RSA in BRICS). No one from any of those countries could deliver a great vision, devise a plan to get there, or show relentlessness in implementation.

Dreams set your ceiling to cloud 9, but you'll drop to a higher floor than someone who doesn't dream.

Pakistani A/B airframes were rebuilt and given Falcon STAR structural upgrades along with MLU, M3 tape kits and AN/APG68 V(9) radars. They’re are basically equal to Block 40 aircraft with Block 52+ Radar.

Finally, somebody who actually knows the details :)
Each of these countries (RSA, Pak, Ukraine, Czech, Brazil, etc) had the potential to rise. The keys were vision and collectiveness -- flood the well so that all boats rise. However, the big powers did a good job breaking the natural synergy by inviting each into various camps (e.g., RSA in BRICS). No one from any of those countries could deliver a great vision, devise a plan to get there, or show relentlessness in implementation.

Dreams set your ceiling to cloud 9, but you'll drop to a higher floor than someone who doesn't dream.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: give this man a medal.

Chinese J-10C model spotted in Pakistan Air Force Chief's office. 2 squadrons of 36 J-10C/P are confirmed to enter service with PAF in 2022, according to sources.
View attachment 793621

In fact I won‘t overrate such images since at the same time there is also a Mirage 2000 model clearly visible under the desk and it surely does not mean, Pakistan is getting Mirage 2000s too.

1936F935-1659-4294-8FE4-32CDCFC3A95A.jpeg

Commonality with jf-17 block 3 hud ?

Expecting MB seats as well plus other goodies

I would say yes, but in fact it looks more like an MLU for older PLAAF J-10C models since this is not a new-built late production batch J-10C but an older one re-fitted with the new HUD.

In fact I won‘t overrate such images since at the same time there is also a Mirage 2000 model clearly visible under the desk and it surely does not mean, Pakistan is getting Mirage 2000s too.

View attachment 794291

I would say yes, but in fact it looks more like an MLU for older PLAAF J-10C models since this is not a new-built late production batch J-10C but an older one re-fitted with the new HUD.

surprise surprise 😉

not 2k but mirage 3/5

Not seen multiple bomb racks on any latest Chinese aircraft like j-10, j11 etc

only one from f-8-II program with US in 80s where 6xmk-82s on centerline

not sure why j-10 should be able to on centerline ?? Perhaps too
Much drag ?

yhis will make j-10 true swing role during same sortie

921DC508-A709-4AB8-8D6E-4041BF7D3258.jpeg

Last edited:
"J10C" aircrafts set to become part of PAF fleet next year
Published On 16 December,2021 01:27 pm
633275_97893947.jpg

"J10C" aircrafts set to become part of PAF fleet next year
LAHORE (Dunya News) - Pakistan Air Force is determined to make the country’s airspace invincible by adding J10C aircrafts to Pakistan Air Force fleet next year.

It has been reported that the Chinese-made "J10C" is a modern single-engine delta wings fighter jet, it identifies multiple targets simultaneously.

Moreover, the fighter jet is equipped with PL-15 missiles that are capable of hitting targets up to 200 km.

Back
Top Bottom