What's new

Another Mirage Squadron To Convert To J-10 Aircraft

Very valid concerns, and the Turkish approaches, significantly led by the folks from my alma mater (sorry to take pride in it), are the following:

Unique and customized digital wireless communications systems: implemented with indigenous techniques, protocols, critical semiconductor devices and ICs (including baseband microprocessors and controllers, transmitters, receivers, multiplexers etc.), sensors, coding (including OS, programming language, machine hexcodes etc.), hardware, software, encryption mechanisms, EM algorithms, power amplifiers, ultra-fast and high-power microwave and RF devices, antenna systems, signaling mathematics etc. These are prerequisites to make it extremely difficult for the enemy to decode your unknown and unearthed signals and systems within a tremendously fast paced (in the realm of milli seconds) war environment.

Indigenous avionics, radars, WVR/BVR missiles, links etc.: smart knowledge-based intelligent techniques and implementations to take it farther away from your enemy.

Bottom-line: continuous R&D to see before your enemy sees you and to hit before your enemy hits you. Purchase any critical defense related gadgets from a 3rd party, and you're fuckn dead..
On an urelated note, which textbooks would you recommend for the above listes topics? Asking for a friend.

On an urelated note, which textbooks would you recommend for the above listes topics? Asking for a friend.
I left the college a number of decades back. I am pretty sure there're good current textbooks on these topics...

In our times we used to have textbooks by Carlson for communication systems. For coded digital communications, Introduction to Spread Spectrum Communications by Peterson was a good text. As for digital signal processing, a text by Oppenheim was quite popular...

As for the introduction to real-time systems (embedded systems), Real-Time Systems and Programming Language by Burns is good introduction.....

The most of the staffs you learn at the job though....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom