What's new

Owners Pride - The Killer : IAF Su - 30 MKI

Nice Photos, best in our inventry, but will not change my wallpaper which is at present LCA...Tejas ki Jay ho!!

This bird is just awesome, always flies low over our heads. I always wonder watching the bird, how the hell they designed such beauty. They flew sorties every day. One day, almost a year ago, I saw one of the birds turning round & round with smoke coming out of its back. We were playing a cricket match, we just stopped, & thought bird will surely crash. Then it just stabilizes, follows its wingman, leaves lots of smoke, and slowly pics up speed towrds the direction of airbase.
Then I realised, it was doing a semi cobra manuver. Cant get enough of this beast, awaiting restlessly for Rafales now.

anyone noticed ??? the missile is fitted in Backward direction , means Su-30 MKI can fire missile backwards to the chasing aircraft..... wow.....
Those are not missiles dear. But our bird do have tracking and firing separate radar to target the enemy jets even if they are behind it. And with high g maneuverable missiles one doesn't need backward facing missile. Thank you.

Actually I was thinking about tejas with canards... decided to try some Photoshop bt this caught my eye....
Oh my baby....!!!!!
when i first saw it 2 year back... i decided to join IAF bt now i want to make these kind of killing machines than driving one!! Waiting for rafeal to join!!!

Double post mate. & you made a spelling error, wrote Rafael in place of Rafale.

But it's a fantastic idea to have backward firing missiles, what? :rolleyes1: Enemy aircraft on your tail during a dog fight can be blown to smithereens!
Now why aren't they thinking of that? Or have they? :pop:

Dang! There are no SUs where I come from!! :cry:
I think rhinos, lightning Sq are based from lohegaon...

This bird is just awesome, always flies low over our heads. I always wonder watching the bird, how the hell they designed such beauty. They flew sorties every day. One day, almost a year ago, I saw one of the birds turning round & round with smoke coming out of its back. We were playing a cricket match, we just stopped, & thought bird will surely crash. Then it just stabilizes, follows its wingman, leaves lots of smoke, and slowly pics up speed towrds the direction of airbase.
Then I realised, it was doing a semi cobra manuver. Cant get enough of this beast, awaiting restlessly for Rafales now.
This can be used to fool enemy fighter if executed properly. Thank you.

LOVELY PICS OF A LOVELY JET!!!

But it's a fantastic idea to have backward firing missiles, what? :rolleyes1: Enemy aircraft on your tail during a dog fight can be blown to smithereens!

You know who I am?

72dd4dc9d13504a8d782fcd47df09393.jpg

de804c1a871750c046e465f70bdb6df9.jpg

47bb9023fe818ea8b8131171c8f0860b.jpg

Nice pics :tup:

Although the thread title is like an invitation for a troll feast
Nice pictures indeed....... India's neighbours, Russia and China already operate designates of the subject, Pakistan declined on the Flankers some 15 years earlier, that leaves Nepal (No Air Force) Bangladesh and Sri Lanka..... indeed some neighbours to impress. .... anyways please continue.

Thats what F35s 360 awareness is all about. Lock n Fire, no matter where the enemy is in 360 bubble. good bye to maneuverability.

Back
Top Bottom