What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

Oh!!!
I know shayamaPrasad, but I didn't know his dad was a politician.
I do know that Shashi Tharoor had a tough competitor in TVM, but again I didn't know it was this man.

I'll make sure that I make a thread on Haryana when the state makes it to headlines again and I am gonna troll like hell. Lolzz

@Jaat Rock dont know if you realised, these guys are back. (@halupridol @Rain Man @jaatram)
If you guys are wondering why I've tagged you guys here then let me tell you that on our FB group we had a discussion on Indian members who were under ban. @SarthakGanguly is still under ban. :(

Harayana thread launching soon. :lol:

Why don't you accept that you're jealous of us mallus???
Come with something better next time.
lol
Don't worry Olympics are round the corner :p:
We will have plenty of Haryanvi threads. :bunny:

I think non vegetarians should fight back, at their personal level.
I already converted a gujju kid when I gave him chicken nugget when he was under 1 yr old.. his mom noticed and threw it aways, but damage was done (some bits did end up inside... :) ) .. buhahahaha :devil:
Now I am persuading his dad to give him boiled egg and chicken.. milk is so monotonous and boring.
Lol

Did you say vastu is science? Can you elaborate..
Well if you thought a Vaastu expert randomly advices his customer to shift his bedroom and to pull down a wall then you're wrong. Vaastu gives utmost importance to direction, earth's magnetism, ventilation etcetera. But it all depends on how the Vaastu expert uses his knowledge and experience.
:rofl::rofl:.......Talk about thick skin.
Your's??? :)
This is you...... :haha::haha::haha:

image.jpg

It is not cooked properly. :tsk:

lol
Don't worry Olympics are round the corner :p:
We will have plenty of Haryanvi threads. :bunny:
Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!!

Oh!!!
I know shayamaPrasad, but I didn't know his dad was a politician.
I do know that Shashi Tharoor had a tough competitor in TVM, but again I didn't know it was this man.

He was railway minister for state during vajpayee regime..... I think he got into RS thru some north state.......

Well if you thought a Vaastu expert randomly advices his customer to shift his bedroom and to pull down a wall then you're wrong. Vaastu gives utmost importance to direction, earth's magnetism, ventilation etcetera. But it all depends on how the Vaastu expert uses his knowledge and experience.

That sounds like that Feng Shui nonsense ! :crazy:

Apa Jee aaap apnii sariiii degrees ko jalaa deiiin if after so many years of education you still believe in such things ! :tsk:

@levina .. whats the science behind vastu... has it been tried in the field? has anybody noted down the difference it makes.
Can you list some of the claims vaastu makes, because I heard similar things about taviz they sell near town center(wife problem? child does not eat? premature ejaculation? long sickness? poor grades in exam?)..

He was railway minister for state during vajpayee regime..... I think he got into RS thru some north state.......
I must say I was not aware of this at all.
I always thought that BJP had no charismatic leaders in Kerala.
Suresh Gopi it seems has turned into Modi's pet, will he make it to BJP?

I must say I was not aware of this at all.
I always thought that BJP had no charismatic leaders in Kerala.
Suresh Gopi it seems has turned into Modi's pet, will he make it to BJP?

He is almost there.... He was supposed to be given a role in some department (related to films, dont remember the dept).....(suresh gopi)

Last edited:
That sounds like that Feng Shui nonsense ! :crazy:

Apa Jee aaap apnii sariiii degrees ko jalaa deiiin if after so many years of education you still believe in such things ! :tsk:
Don't you dare make fun of Vaastu shastra.

Btw aap ke baare me Maine Ek udti udtiiiiiii khabar suni hai....bade hi reliable source se. :whistle:

That is how a "Kalakki" is made.... .

Nope....When it is cooked it is called omelette, when it is done this way it is called "Kalakki" a street dish in Tamil Nadu....

ok never tried it, is it just eggs or it contains something else as well?

Back
Top Bottom