What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

I am not sure if I should reveal it here. Lolzzz
But I can give you a hint that you develop cold feet when somebody wants to meet you.

Bariii baaat bataiii hai aap ko mereiii Pakistani brother Leader neiii ! :lol:

ok.. no more vaastu..
Moving on to homeopathy... whats that all about
sorry .. just kidding.. :laugh:

Homeopathy ! :o:

Now you'd take meethiii goliyaan to treat medical ailments ! :sarcastic:

I did say it is based on common sense didn't I??? :)
And there no hard and fast rules in Vaastu shastra, just that few directions are preferred.

Honest opinion, we believe in too much mumbo-jumbo.

ok.. no more vaastu..
Homeopathy??
Did you mean ayurveda??
Lolzz
Bariii baaat bataiii hai aap ko mereiii Pakistani brother Leader neiii ! :lol:
Whoa!!!
You have done this to @Leader Bhai too??
Wow!! Amyyy I wasn't expecting this from you. :lol:

Honest opinion, we believe in too much mumbo-jumbo.
I wasn't talking of some random cartoons who call themselves Vaastu experts.

I keep my PDF and private life separate ! :smokin:

Waiseee @Leader seh Imran Khan keh Minar-e-Pakistan waleiii jalseiii par milnaa thaaa purrr na mil payaa ! :(
It was not @Leader bhai I was talking about, I don't know him beyond this forum. :)
Chalo aap ki waali khabar toh Pakki ho gayiii. :lol:

:lol: Might have made sense when people were living in the countryside. Whether you get sunlight or the wind blowing in would depend solely on what buildings surround you. No point insisting in having your kitchen built in the NE direction if it only faces the exhaust fan of your neighbours toilet.....:D

Vastu also deals with the type of land, quality of soil, history of the land, plants that grow there, its environment etc.

A superficial understanding of Vastu is as dangerous as Cyberchondria.

I am not sure about European connection..
On an average North(Malabar) Malayalis are a bit fairer than Southern ones..
North Malabar Muslims are largely converts from high caste groups like Nair,Thiyya,Namboodiri castes(Thiyyas(often called as Eezhavas of Malabar) though belong to backward group but fairer than their southern counterpart Eezhavas.,eg-Malayalam actress Samvritha Sunil..+Some families have foreign orgin like Thangal family are of Yemeni orgin..
But southern Muslims are mainly lower caste converts from Eezhava,Araya,Paraiya nadar etc communities+many of them are of Tamil ancestry like maraikkar,labbai Muslims of Trivandrum,Pathanamthitta,kottayam,Idukki districts..
So they looks darker than Northern ones..

@mooppan.

Not all of them are like that.
I was talking to the Lord Manvan about rich Muslims in Malabar .Of Course they were high caste Hindus.
But one of my friend said that some of these became rich are vtotally based on incidents and tragedy happened during
malabar rebellion.Officers from Britian delpoyed in those area for quelling the riot spend their days in those high caste muslim families.
Some of them got childrens later those officers responsible gave them a large land /forest area.
Initially I didnt believe then some other friends also confirmed that.It was not widespread but just a part of rich people.

Now that is totally diluted.
We have some friends in our college one has blue eyes other has green eyes.

We know such features are rare in our land.

Homeopathy??
Did you mean ayurveda??
Lolzz

Whoa!!!
You have done this to @Leader Bhai too??
Wow!! Amyyy I wasn't expecting this from you. :lol:

I wasn't talking of some random cartoons who call themselves Vaastu experts.

@Armstrong is such a coward, and speaks like a woman. on the phone I was like, lets rock and roll and he was ahan, I see, hmm, okay... and didnt show up.. :(

Denying eggs to toddlers? And then malnourshied toddlers!!

When u thought india wont get any lower!!

I was not interested to respond to this....... but now i think i should......Did you see me responding to this thread (before tag)???? Which also can be termed as "Sanghi" logic, if i apply your own yardsticks......

By the way Show me one post in which i said Kerala govt is "Awesome", Where did you get such idea from???? Dont assume things on behalf of me just because i dont follow RSS line......You have no idea how critical we Mallu's are about ourselves......If you could understand malayalam a search in Kerala corner will give you an idea, If you cant understand malayalam then sorry...... Yes when some outsider comes and preaches us, we normally respond......

We know our short comings, much much better than any of those who sits in another state/country and depends on those headlines of their choice to come up with their own conclusion.......

Yes you like it or not We have a mixed population and we live in harmony....... Yes we have our own communal tensions which normally doesn't go out of control (barring 1 or 2 instances), I lived in a place surrounded by Muslims for about 600 meters, We never had an issue living there, neither they had an issue with us.....Infact there were several instances where i felt they were more helpful than some from my community..... So We are more or less a Secular community...... But we have decent presence of NDF, RSS,Jamaat e Islami, PDP, and other christian organisation too.......

I will be always a secular for a Hindu with extreme views because i wont agree to their ideology, Similarly i have been accused for being a HIndutwavadi in this same forum by muslims with extreme views..... I guess that should be a perfect example of a secular....... @levina

By the way you can have your own views on me and we Mallu's as a whole, Nothing wrong in it......

We Bengalis are with you in this....! :whistle:

Shahid Kapoor, the handsome vegetarian, had successfully converted his ex, Kareena Kapoor, into a vegetarian.

Evil vegetarians! :pissed:

His son is a famous director..... "Shyamaprasad"

That's an old Bengali sounding name!

I think non vegetarians should fight back, at their personal level.
I already converted a gujju kid when I gave him chicken nugget when he was under 1 yr old.. his mom noticed and threw it aways, but damage was done (some bits did end up inside... :) ) .. buhahahaha :devil:
Now I am persuading his dad to give him boiled egg and chicken.. milk is so monotonous and boring.

Did you say vastu is science? Can you elaborate..

Good job! :tup: I think we should start revolting againts the evil designs of vegetarians before it is too late. How about kidnapping them and offering them only chicken tikka?

@Jaat Rock dont know if you realised, these guys are back. (@halupridol @Rain Man @jaatram)
If you guys are wondering why I've tagged you guys here then let me tell you that on our FB group we had a discussion on Indian members who were under ban. @SarthakGanguly is still under ban. :(

These bans and neg. ratings are results of my jihad against the Chinis, I wish I had some nukes! :mad:

Btw, where is that fb page? :)

ok.. no more vaastu..

Homoeopathy works. :mad:

Btw, astrology and palmistry are my hobby. :)

@SpArK knows him personally......

He is almost there.... He was supposed to be given a role in some department (related to films, dont remember the dept).....

@SpArK wanted to act in films? As a hero? Opposite Reshma? :D

Evil vegetarians! :pissed:
Art of living guys are also very very evil. They've been turning all their followers into vegetarians. :P

Good job! :tup: I think we should start revolting againts the evil designs of vegetarians before it is too late. How about kidnapping them and offering them only chicken tikka?
chicken tikka???
:pissed: :pissed:
Btw, where is that fb page? :)
Its a hidden group. Only if you are added by an existing member will you be able to access it.

I think i screwed up that post.......
Big time!!!
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom