What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

:hitwall::hitwall: Not suresh gopi...... The other guy
Not my fault!!:ashamed:
You said he will be given some role related to movies. :P
I assumed "he" to be @SpArK , you could have mentioned it's suresh Gopi. Hehehe
I had a good laugh.

oops.... Yes and onion too.... It is actually a omelette which is not cooked properly
Reduces the workload.
I must try kalakki now. :D

@levina .. whats the science behind vastu... has it been tried in the field? has anybody noted down the difference it makes.
Can you list some of the claims vaastu makes, because I heard similar things about taviz they sell near town center(wife problem? child does not eat? premature ejaculation? long sickness? poor grades in exam?)..
Phaleeeez!
Vaastu is based on common sense more than anything else, like Vasstu prefers rectangular plots over irregular shaped plots and the reason is not hard to guess. Similarly Vaastu advices one to construct bathrooms in the south western direction as the wind blows in SW direction + it must have windows/ventilators.
Another one is, kitchen should be built in NE direction as the room would get sufficient sunlight.
Btw Vasstu is off topic. :offpost:
You can tag me on a more appropriate thread and then we can discuss this subject.

@nair ne tumhari cooking pe thoda doubt kya kiya you went straight to the basics :lol:
Nobody doubts my culinary skills. :coffee:
Try it..... Not easy as it looks..... But with 20 eggs in stock, you could make at least 1
20eggs??? :blink:
But I'll try it.

Phaleeeez!
Vaastu is based on common sense more than anything else, like Vasstu prefers rectangular plots over irregular shaped plots and the reason is not hard to guess. Similarly Vaastu advices one to construct bathrooms in the south western direction as the wind blows in SW direction + it must have windows/ventilators.
Another one is, kitchen should be built in NE direction as the room would get sufficient sunlight

:lol: Might have made sense when people were living in the countryside. Whether you get sunlight or the wind blowing in would depend solely on what buildings surround you. No point insisting in having your kitchen built in the NE direction if it only faces the exhaust fan of your neighbours toilet.....:D

Such as ? :what:
I am not sure if I should reveal it here. Lolzzz
But I can give you a hint that you develop cold feet when somebody wants to meet you.

:lol: Might have made sense when people were living in the countryside. Whether you get sunlight or the wind blowing in would depend solely on what buildings surround you. No point insisting in having your kitchen built in the NE direction if it only faces the exhaust fan of your neighbours toilet.....:D
I did say it is based on common sense didn't I??? :)
And there no hard and fast rules in Vaastu shastra, just that few directions are preferred.

Phaleeeez!
Another one is, kitchen should be built in NE direction as the room would get sufficient sunlight.
Btw Vasstu is off topic. :offpost:
You can tag me on a more appropriate thread and then we can discuss this subject.

Nobody doubts my culinary skills. :coffee:

20eggs??? :blink:
But I'll try it.
ok.. no more vaastu..
Moving on to homeopathy... whats that all about
sorry .. just kidding.. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom