What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

I guess even a simple tag means that I want to mock you guys. Stop being this defensive.
Lol
Not fair!!!
You can't accuse us of getting defensive after being pushed to the wall.
I think you should check your posts on this thread and judge for yourself if you crossed the line this time.
From calling us names and mocking at our state you attempted it all. I really thought you were high on Monday night when you made those posts. Lolz
Lol
Afaik Adivasis are mostly non vegetarians, and if Jains are attempting to convert these Adivasis into vegetarians with strict Jain diet( no onions, garlic etc), then it's ludicrous.

Other states are removing eggs
Changes to midday meals make for tastier experience - The Hindu
Changes to midday meals make for tastier experience

Till a year back, the School Education Department served eggs on a daily basis as its protein supplement, in the midday meal scheme. Once the price of eggs became high, the Department was forced to change its tack. Its new ideas, however, seem to have encouraged the children to eat more. Sumitra, who studies in Class VII in one of the rural schools felt that the tomato rice, which is being served since recently, was very tasty. “Even the sambhar and poriyal taste much better. Till last year, I used to waste a lot of food, but now since it is so tasty, I eat more,” she said.Now, the menu includes a number of pulses to provide the protein input. This has been a welcome change for most students, since the eggs that they were given were not always well received.
“The eggs that were saved used to be in the boiled format, and many of the children did not like the yolk or the white. Some times, the eggs that were boiled would be really old and would smell and the children would not eat them. Now, that problem is not there,” one of the lunch ladies said.
The new menu was designed using the help of the Pondicherry University’s Department of Food Science and Technology to provide nutritious alternatives for students, assuming that they received a bulk of their nutrition from the midday meals. As a result, the recipes are well balanced to provide maximum nutrition, with a number of vegetables and pulses added into the mix, an official said. Unlike in other States, the midday meals scheme in Puducherry comes under the School Education Department and not the Welfare Department.

@levina . I doubt a tiny jain minority drive the agenda, its upper caste hindus who do, the CM himself is a veggie.
BTW he is not the only weirdo, the telengana CM wants to modify all existing dams as per vastu science(?).
but then I got low expectation from a telugu @wolfschanzze :p:

I always wondered, why some of our friends here show so much of hatred towards we mallu's....... Then i realized, probably this is one state which BJP could not open its account till today.......... By the way BJP has a chance this time too.... "Rajettan" is contesting from aruvikkara........ Let us see what he can do this time..... I seriously hope he win this time.... Poor guy has fought somany elections without a win.....

@levina . I doubt a tiny jain minority drive the agenda, its upper caste hindus who do, the CM himself is a veggie.
BTW he is not the only weirdo, the telengana CM wants to modify all existing dams as per vastu science(?).

You know what, I had done a paper presentation on Vaastu and I do believe there's a science behind it. But not every cartoon who calls himself as a Vaastu expert is an expert.
As far as vegetarianism is concerned I don't know if there's a propaganda behind this. Shahid Kapoor, the handsome vegetarian, had successfully converted his ex, Kareena Kapoor, into a vegetarian. So I'm wondering if Shahid is also a part of this propaganda?? :P

I always wondered, why some of our friends here show so much of hatred towards we mallu's....... Then i realized, probably this is one state which BJP could not open its account till today.......... By the way BJP has a chance this time too.... "Rajettan" is contesting from aruvikkara........ Let us see what he can do this time..... I seriously hope he win this time.... Poor guy has fought somany elections without a win.....
BJP in Kerala?
Does he have a decent reputation?

I made it clear why I tagged you guys in the post where I replied to you. After that I just went into trolling mode :p:
Lol
Not fair!!!
You can't accuse us of getting defensive after being pushed to the wall.
I think you should check your posts on this thread and judge for yourself if you crossed the line this time.
From calling us names and mocking at our state you attempted it all. I really thought you were high on Monday night when you made those posts. Lolz

Lol
Afaik Adivasis are mostly non vegetarians, and if Jains are attempting to convert these Adivasis into vegetarians with strict Jain diet( no onions, garlic etc), then it's ludicrous.

When in doubt, stick to preconceived narrative. :p:

BJP in Kerala?

He almost won Parliament election in 2014 from TVM....... Shashi tharoor almost had an heart attack..... He is highly regarded..... and a good leader.......

BJP in Kerala?

His son is a famous director..... "Shyamaprasad"

You know what, I had done a paper presentation on Vaastu and I do believe there's a science behind it. But not every cartoon who calls himself as a Vaastu expert is an expert.
As far as vegetarianism is concerned I don't know if there's a propaganda behind this. Shahid Kapoor, the handsome vegetarian, had successfully converted his ex, Kareena Kapoor, into a vegetarian. So I'm wondering if Shahid is also a part of this propaganda?? :P

BJP in Kerala?
I think non vegetarians should fight back, at their personal level.
I already converted a gujju kid when I gave him chicken nugget when he was under 1 yr old.. his mom noticed and threw it aways, but damage was done (some bits did end up inside... :) ) .. buhahahaha :devil:
Now I am persuading his dad to give him boiled egg and chicken.. milk is so monotonous and boring.

Did you say vastu is science? Can you elaborate..

You've got to crack few eggs to make an omelette.

I always wondered, why some of our friends here show so much of hatred towards we mallu's....... Then i realized, probably this is one state which BJP could not open its account till today.
:lol: :lol:
good good ... Sherlock homes..... Take a look at all the reasons I listed ... you get the stick for being in more $hit than other states and acting with this holier than thou attitude and your hypocrisy on beef ban and selective outrage...e.g. the post I posted a few posts above shows that Pondicherry removed eggs .... see any outrage?
You and your clique are just a bunch of hypocrites and deserve all the flogging in this thread.

He almost won Parliament election in 2014 from TVM....... Shashi tharoor almost had an heart attack..... He is highly regarded..... and a good leader......
His son is a famous director..... "Shyamaprasad"
Oh!!!
I know shayamaPrasad, but I didn't know his dad was a politician.
I do know that Shashi Tharoor had a tough competitor in TVM, but again I didn't know it was this man.

I made it clear why I tagged you guys in the post where I replied to you. After that I just went into trolling mode :p:
I'll make sure that I make a thread on Haryana when the state makes it to headlines again and I am gonna troll like hell. Lolzz

@Jaat Rock dont know if you realised, these guys are back. (@halupridol @Rain Man @jaatram)
If you guys are wondering why I've tagged you guys here then let me tell you that on our FB group we had a discussion on Indian members who were under ban. @SarthakGanguly is still under ban. :(

jaatram said:
When in doubt, stick to preconceived narrative. :p:
Harayana thread launching soon. :lol:

good good ... Sherlock homes..... Take a look at all the reasons I listed ... you get the stick for being in more $hit than other states and acting with this holier than thou attitude and your hypocrisy on beef ban and selective outrage...e.g. the post I posted a few posts above shows that Pondicherry removed eggs .... see any outrage?
You and your clique are just a bunch of hypocrites and deserve all the flogging in this thread.

Why don't you accept that you're jealous of us mallus???
Come with something better next time.

I have no time to read your list, nor i have the interest .......Well If you believe that Kerala is Hell, Please do so..... No one is stopping you..... I will be the last person to fight based on state in a forum like this.....

Back
Top Bottom