What's new

20 children die after eating free school lunch in India

What kind of schools puts food near insecticides?

Valid question.

At the root of all this is :

a) Populist schemes for political reasons with no monitoring.
b) General indifference & apathy .
c) Corruption.

The truth is no one cares.

shubham
its common in any temple to ask for gotra to do archana in ur name.when and where were anyone killed in tg violence man?dont make up things.MP and rajastan were also useless states but there seem to be some change in them now.all the indian states are backwards according to western states but ppl of bihar and up are as barbaric as 1400 yr old arab bedouins

just now i am reading a news of some 20 thugs entering into a girls hostel in jharkand and carrying away 4 girls and raping them.jharkand is separated from bihar.now tell me in how many states of india such type of things are common

yup, you are correct, lets give up bihar/UP and see the increase in rates of agricultural products...not to mention reduction in foreign tourists and yes many industries are present in UP but who needs them... do you know who has the highest crime rate in the world..USA has. so, they are uncivilized by your logic... and yeah the worker/laborers will always be cheap, no matter which state they belong to.... it's just that the workers on UP/bihar have to go outside for employment opportunities .

In response to the Press questions, Nitish will just call this also as a conspiracy of Modi.

Stupid idiot.

What kind of schools puts food near insecticides?

Schools that are run by ignorant fools. The problem is that these government employees can't be fired easily unlike private employees. Even the superiors give a blind eye to issues like these for mutual benefit....

Very sad to hear. I had tears in my eyes with one young father clutching his already deceased daughter in the vain hope that the hospital could do something.

My prayers to all those affected and to the people of Bihar in this trying hour.

Im sorry to say , this is one of the reason I had to leave India, I know its my country , I was born their and all.. but still human life has very very little value in India for the Middle class and the downright poor.

And here in Ireland an Indian Lady lost her life coz of pregnancy and the docs did not abort her baby despite her repeted requests, she died later .. and the Irish were on teh streets.. I had tears in my eyes then... and the law has been changed recently already. (within 1 year)
Death of Savita Halappanavar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whats the point of living in a country where these things happen on regular basis AND NO STEP is Taken? Just m0therfooking "Investigations" ..
A minister , read D0g , will come on Tv and say , "Hum jaanch karwa rahe hain".. teri maa da fu&&a... naale teri jaanch di pa@n di l** !! I dont want to waste my life fighting social problems , avg life in India is mid 60`s who the fèck will want to die earlier ESPECIALLY when not much(nothing) will change? Will YOU guys on PDF want to fight for it? how many can U fight ? 1, 10 , 100 thats it? But the ones who wants to change , Hats off and Good luck ..
I leave U guys with this song.

Rabbi Shergill, with lyrics- BILQIS - jinhe naaz hai, .Music Video...Amrit - YouTube

Im sorry to say , this is one of the reason I had to leave India, I know its my country , I was born their and all.. but still human life has very very little value in India for the Middle class and the downright poor.

And here in Ireland an Indian Lady lost her life coz of pregnancy and the docs did not abort her baby despite her repeted requests, she died later .. and the Irish were on teh streets.. I had tears in my eyes then... and the law has been changed recently already. (within 1 year)

Whats the point of living in a country where these things happen on regular basis AND NO STEP is Taken? Just m0therfooking "Investigations" ..
A minister , read D0g , will come on Tv and say , "Hum jaanch karwa rahe hain".. teri maa da fu&&a... naale teri jaanch di paan di l** !! I dont want to waste my life fighting social problems , avg life in India is mid 60`s who the fèck will want to die earlier ESPECIALLY when not much(nothing) will change? Will YOU guys on PDF want to fight for it? how many can U fight ? 1, 10 , 100 thats it? But the ones who wants to change , Hats off and Good luck ..
I leave U guys with this song.

Thanks for the song .........but you really don't have to justify your Cowardice to us.

As to value of Human Life in India, It is MUCH MUCH more than it EVER will be in any other part of the world. Why only HUMAN life ? ........ALL forms of Life is valued MUCH more than it ever will be valued in any other part of the world.

Your pathetic attempt to showcase Ireland's repealing its christian religious fanatic fueled draconian law is laughable.Thankfully in India, we DO NOT have such laws that need to be changed.

We Indians do not mind fighting for changing social, political and cultural problems. You see, we are not cowards unlike some.

We choose to stay back and fight and make India a better place.

....finally good luck to you too ...... .. tata bye bye weirdo.

In response to the Press questions, Nitish will just call this also as a conspiracy of Modi.

Stupid idiot.

Nitish was so busy trying to save 'Bihar ki Bachi' ...the terrorist Ishrat jahan, that he forgot to think about the poor 'Bihar ke bachhe' who were fed poison as lunch.

First 9 bomb blast in temple......followed by killing of children. Nitish is truly 'PM' material.

Thanks for the song .........but you really don't have to justify your Cowardice to us.

As to value of Human Life in India, It is MUCH MUCH more than it EVER will be in any other part of the world. Why only HUMAN life ? ........ALL forms of Life is valued MUCH more than it ever will be valued in any other part of the world.

Your pathetic attempt to showcase Ireland's repealing its christian religious fanatic fueled draconian law is laughable.Thankfully in India, we DO NOT have such laws that need to be changed.

We Indians do not mind fighting for changing social, political and cultural problems. You see, we are not cowards unlike some.

You can call it cowardice.... I call it living my life the way it suits me... I dont want to be stuck in the rut of merely surviving for a DECENT meal 3 times in a day fighting / arguing with the 3rd grade policeman who is hell bent on getting bribed , nor I want to pay 10000`s of Rs/ Lakhs of `Donation` just to get my child admitted to school , nor do I want water in my milk , or milk made with Urea and other lethal chemicals and injection laced cucumber nor go to a Govt hospital when Im sick , privtates are no better either bar a few , nor do I like to argue with Indian immigration officer at IGI who wants 50 € coz I had a loptop in my bag as a gift to my sibling ,nor do I want to be ridiculed at the airport with verbal diarrhea that my Indian Visa is fake (unless I give him his share of 50 €) I can make this list longer if U insist. WUD U LIKE THAT Sonny?

And abt the laws in Ireland , they were made 10`s some 50`s of years ago... when this was a hardcore Catholic country , they are changing (and actually changed within an year this time around with this particular tragedy of JUST ONE LADY loosing her life). can U expect that in India right now? If U want a law to be changed in India it has to take a few hundred of lives , perhaps thousands and only then one Might have a `Hope`. Oh Yes , Ireland is NOT a fanatic country certainly not as bad as India.

How many people in ur city are fighting for a social change? 10 , 20 , 50 , 100? Are you on of them or just being silly emotional?

If MOST , I mean MOST people in India some 80% gets a chance to go to a Advanced/ Developed (economically) country they will run and chase the opportunity... so U can rant elsewhere
BHAAG BHAAG DK-BOSE-DK-BOSE-DK-BHAGG .
Good day Idealistic!!

So, my point was ... I just dont want to fight for my rights where I know not much will come out of it , and spend my life earning just 2 waqt ki roti and not thinking otherwise. U can call me a coward if that helps U take a high moral ground.

You can call it cowardice.... I call it living my life the way it suits me... I dont want to be stuck in the rut of merely surviving for a DECENT meal 3 times in a day fighting / arguing with the 3rd grade policeman who is hell bent on getting bribed , nor I want to pay 10000`s of Rs/ Lakhs of `Donation` just to get my child admitted to school , nor do I want water in my milk , or milk made with Urea and other lethal chemicals and injection laced cucumber nor go to a Govt hospital when Im sick , privtates are no better either bar a few , nor do I like to argue with Indian immigration officer at IGI who wants 50 € coz I had a loptop in my bag as a gift to my sibling ,nor do I want to be ridiculed at the airport with verbal diarrhea that my Indian Visa is fake (unless I give him his share of 50 €) I can make this list longer if U insist. WUD U LIKE THAT Sonny?

And abt the laws in Ireland , they were made 10`s some 50`s of years ago... when this was a hardcore Catholic country , they are changing (and actually changed within an year this time around with this particular tragedy of JUST ONE LADY loosing her life). can U expect that in India right now? If U want a law to be changed in India it has to take a few hundred of lives , perhaps thousands and only then one Might have a `Hope`. Oh Yes , Ireland is NOT a fanatic country certainly not as bad as India.

How many people in ur city are fighting for a social change? 10 , 20 , 50 , 100? Are you on of them or just being silly emotional?

If MOST , I mean MOST people in India some 80% gets a chance to go to a Advanced/ Developed (economically) country they will run and chase the opportunity... so U can rant elsewhere
BHAAG BHAAG DK-BOSE-DK-BOSE-DK-BHAGG .
Good day Idealistic!!

First things First. Don't call me Bhai 'sonny' boy. It makes my skin crawl to be called by the likes of you.

Second ....as I told you, you really do not have to continue justifying your cowardice to me . Your guilt is your 'cross' to bear and do not expect me to lighten your load.

Third ....after Delhi rape case and death of ONE lady and subsequent protests, the sexual violence legislation was passed a LOT faster than any bill to protect women in Ireland. This in-spite India being a country of 1.2 Billion people and Ireland being a country of 4.5 million :lol:

We luckily do not have bills that case women to die painful death by refusing abortion in the first place. Not even 50 years back did we have such a regressive bill. Clearly India is not as bad as Ireland where religious beliefs are given more importance than peoples LIVES. Pathetic.

Again you do not have to justify your running away by claiming 80% Indians would do the same. That is your pathetic attempt to justify your action. As i mentioned earlier....there is no need for you to justify that to any of us.

So, my point was ... I just dont want to fight for my rights where I know not much will come out of it , and spend my life earning just 2 waqt ki roti and not thinking otherwise. U can call me a coward if that helps U take a high moral ground.

There you go again .......desperately trying to justify your cowardice. We all understand you have no courage to fight for your rights, let alone fight for others rights. That has been amply explained by you. There is NO confusion in our mind.

Go earn your 2 waqt ki roti and whatever. ....... frankly we don't care either way. ta ta bye bye.

Interestingly enough after reading this story online I cam across a similar incident in Pakistan which apparently happened today or yesterday where a guy named Arsal Khan Khichi is accused of paying off a cook to poison political rivals and it looks like 22 people have died because of it.

Arsal Khan Khichi is on the run but looks like they caught the cook.

Pakistan Poisoning: Cook Mohammad Rafiq Arrested For Attack That Claimed 22 Lives

And abt the laws in Ireland , they were made 10`s some 50`s of years ago... when this was a hardcore Catholic country , they are changing (and actually changed within an year this time around with this particular tragedy of JUST ONE LADY loosing her life).

Not getting into the other stuff but have you read the law that has now been passed? It still leaves Ireland way, way back on the past & you had a sorry spectacle of people protesting over even such minor changes. Compare that with India where no one (the general population) bothered with a court decision to change homosexuality laws in a country still not regarded as very modern. Not much of a comparison on that score. Ireland has plenty to feel good about, this, unfortunately, is not one of them.

Nitish was so busy trying to save 'Bihar ki Bachi' ...the terrorist Ishrat jahan, that he forgot to think about the poor 'Bihar ke bachhe' who were fed poison as lunch.

First 9 bomb blast in temple......followed by killing of children. Nitish is truly 'PM' material.

Shanranthi ji.

El Weirdo has a point though it is put in a crude way.

People around the world live such good quality of life even in those countries that have no resources of their own.

Then why does the common Indian suffer?

Why is there no concern for life in our country?

While by conscience we are good people, but why is it that we are not able to show this out?

Why is it that when some innocent Indians are killed by foreign terrorists, some fcking minister says "bade bade shehro mein aise haadhse hote hain".

You know what is the biggest reason for brain drain?

It is not that there is gold outside India lying to be picked; it is the value for living and quality of life.

That's what.

It is a right that every Indian has but NO ONE asks.

We should.

When government does injustice in Turkey, citizens storm the streets; in Brazil, they unite together like a single country and protest.

In India, we only kill and fight with each other, doing what politicians want us to do.

Back
Top Bottom