What's new

Muslim leaders in India object to Yoga Day

Underground?
It is endorsed by 150 countries including Middle Eastern Muslim nations.
How is it still underground then?
Yoga is a rage in west and around the world, people of all ages see the benefits of doing Yoga when their mental,Physical and spiritual health improved.
You can only cry here, but you can't stop Yoga.
Curry as if you Pakistanis don't eat Curry? :lol: Most Indian restaurants in UK are run by Pakistanis and Bangladeshis,:omghaha:

Hello,Ignoramus, don't you chlorinate water before drinking it?Oh i guess they do it differently in your country,Well that explains the spread of Polio .:coffee:

:laugh:never seen footloose have you, I saw it as a kid it left a lasting memory, never mind

And your right nothing washes that corpse taste out of your mouth like chlorine

There is nothing wrong in doing yoga. In my school days we kids used to have fun doing all postures/asanas.

As for muslims, I don't think they can have objection on anything except Surya Namaskar which literally means bowing before Sun God.

Even without surya namaskar, yoga has got hundreds of asanas which are good for health. I would suggest to set a team of experts which can come up with a standard yoga package which is acceptable to all.

As a muslim its my business when it concerns my fellow muslim brothers & sisters anywhere in the world whether its India or Antarctica.
Your Jurisdiction and your Business stops at the Borders of Bharat and Bangladesh.You can try your business in other Islamic countries though,we are not stopping you.
But in Bharat we You will be sent packing back to where you came from in a Lungi Parasail boat.

oh well.. what you know.. next time they may object polio immunization.. & if you deprive them of their freedom to choose, you are putting secularism in danger!
It's congress and MIM along with their puppets raising this issue, secular parties of India :lol:

If you emphasize on spiritual aspect of yoga then I am afraid,non hindus will object to it. Best way is to present it as exercise for the well being of mind and body.

The only spiritual aspect in yoga is chanting of OM. Muslims can chant whatever they feel like. This way both Hindus and muslims can enjoy the spiritual aspect of yoga too.

Yoga is simply useless without the Spirituality aspect which is part of Hinduism.Without the Spirituality part, its just a mere stretching exercise.

There is nothing wrong in doing yoga. In my school days we kids used to have fun doing all postures/asanas.

As for muslims, I don't think they can have objection on anything except Surya Namaskar which literally means bowing before Sun God.

Even without surya namaskar, yoga has got hundreds of asanas which are good for health. I would suggest to set a team of experts which can come up with a standard yoga package which is acceptable to all.
Need not . let only those who want do it. Rest can go to hell , no need to secularise it for those who see religion in everything.

My health improved a lot once i visited a yoga class, i lost 3 kg in just 1 week

If you emphasize on spiritual aspect of yoga then I am afraid,non hindus will object to it. Best way is to present it as exercise for the well being of mind and body.

The only spiritual aspect in yoga is chanting of OM. Muslims can chant whatever they feel like. This way both Hindus and muslims can enjoy the spiritual aspect of yoga too.

And this is what it is, a new age hippie excersice

Most pick it up and drop it in quick time

Muslims remain muslims, xtians remain xtians and so forth

Because the people teaching this new age hippie yoga, have a basterdized yoga which they learnt after doing a 3 hour course and getting a certificate

The yoga outside india is extremely basterdized

If some muslim comes up to you and asks you to start doing Namaz as it is good for health, will you do it?

Need not . let only those who want do it. Rest can go to hell , no need to secularise it for those who see religion in everything.

My health improved a lot once i visited a yoga class, i lost 3 kg in just 1 week

You lost 3kg because you did it for 4 hours a day for a few days (if i recall)

If you did 4 hours per day of playing twister or hop scotch you would lose the same if not more

If some muslim comes up to you and asks you to start doing Namaz as it is good for health, will you do it?
I will ask for scientific proof and peer reviewed journal on it verified by multitude laboratories. If so why not.
Even I say why secularise namaz . let those who want to do it do now as it is available. No need to change anything for me or anyone not wanting to do it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom