What's new

Muslims must become Hindus if they want respect: VHP leader

I know of a Muslim who converted to a Christian in America. But in general, Muslims and Hindus do not convert to other faith.

Heard of a certain bobby jindal?

No wonder Obama talk about religious intolerance in India.

India need to allow Mormons and Johovas witness to preach in India. If you guys need to look up these terms, than India has no religious freedom.

You president in a troll. First black president and what does he do. Allow white supremacist cops to go on a black murder spree and then has the cheek to talk about intolerance. They gave him a nobel for being a model troll.

Err...they are allowed to....

not true. They are allowed to have a place of worship. But they don't ride bikes around with a tie and a badge in India. Public proselyting is not allowed in India. Obama was right to call out India for its lack of tolerance.

Heard of a certain bobby jindal?

You president in a troll. First black president and what does he do. Allow white supremacist cops to go on a black murder spree and then has the cheek to talk about intolerance. They gave him a nobel for being a model troll.

Bobby jindal and Nikki Haley are rare. Indians tie religion to their family and background. It's easier for a Dalit than a Brahman to convert to another faith.

not true. They are allowed to have a place of worship. But they don't ride bikes around with a tie and a badge in India. Public proselyting is not allowed in India. Obama was right to call out India for its lack of tolerance.

Don't talk about what you don't know. I have met enough of these people & they go door to door. They even bothered my mother till she told them firmly that she didn't think the world was about to end & could they please take their nonsense elsewhere.:lol: I don't think this kind of "in your face" proselytizing helps in maintaining harmony but that is just my opinion. However conversion is both legal & happening.

P.S.: I would ask that anyone proselytizing saying that theirs is the only way to God etc be booked for cheating and be asked to prove their claims. that would be the law for most products being sold and I don't see why religion must be granted an exception.

Bobby jindal and Nikki Haley are rare. Indians tie religion to their family and background. It's easier for a Dalit than a Brahman to convert to another faith.

you pulled that out of where the sun dont shine dint you? i can smell chinese troll with acquired citizenship. changed over from being ccp slave to white mans slave. good going sir!

Don't talk about what you don't know. I have met enough of these people & they go door to door. They even bothered my mother till she told them firmly that she didn't think the world was about to end & could they please take their nonsense elsewhere.:lol: I don't think this kind of "in your face" proselytizing helps in maintaining harmony but that is just my opinion. However conversion is both legal & happening.

P.S.: I would ask that anyone proselytizing saying that theirs is the only way to God etc be booked for cheating and be asked to prove their claims. that would be the law for most products being sold and I don't see why religion must be granted an exception.

Just look up. Bangalore and Dehli are the only two places that has a Mormon missionaries. So do they ride bikes there. I wonder why they are limited to this two places.

Here are info about Mormons in India.
LDS News | Mormon News - Official Newsroom of the Church in India

Just look up. Bangalore and Dehli are the only two places that has a Mormon missionaries. So do they ride bikes there. I wonder why they are limited to this two places.

Have seen them going door to door, I'm sure they aren't walking everywhere. You should ask them why it is limited to any place, the law is the law all over India except in states that already have an anti-conversion law in place (which require sworn affidavits to convert -not that all conversions are banned)

Here are info about Mormons in India.
LDS News | Mormon News - Official Newsroom of the Church in India
Yes, they are allowed to ride bikes if they want to. Provided they are above 18 years of age (16 for non geared bikes), and have a valid driving license. Just like any other Indian. If somebody told you that mormons can't ride bikes in India, he was lying to you.

Yeah sure, too much desi daru :what:

Did he forget that shahi imam didn't invite modi to his personal party? :P

However, pak prime minister Nawaz Shareef was invited. :D

I remember a court case in the US where somebody sued his church for false advertising/marketing. He wanted the church to prove their claims in court or go to jail. I wonder how that case ended.

Yeah sure, too much desi daru :what:

Did he forget that shahi imam didn't invite modi to his personal party? :P

However, pak prime minister Nawaz Shareef was invited. :D
So?

I remember a court case in the US where somebody sued his church for false advertising/marketing. He wanted the church to prove their claims in court or go to jail. I wonder how that case ended.

:) That actually makes sense. You are marketing & selling a product, in this case a product with dubious efficacy. If one claims otherwise, they must be able to prove it or face a ban on marketing & selling of the product. See no reason for any exceptions to be made.

I know of a Muslim who converted to a Christian in America. But in general, Muslims and Hindus do not convert to other faith.

I meant forcefully, muslims will resist. Hindus are easy to convert because real hindus are only 5% of total population. Mostly high caste brahmins. Rest of hindus are just by name after Islamic invasions. Thats why hindu extremists are playing this drama so they can ban hindus converting to other religions. Even hindus on pdf admit all this is drama just to pass the law.

Right and who will carry out this 'death' punishment in non-Muslim countries? Yet few would convert!
There are many other social pressures to stay in islam. Can an apostate marry a muslim? No. Will he be shunned by family and friends? Yes.

BTW do you or do you not agree that the islamic law that punishes apostacy is wrong?

I meant forcefully, muslims will resist. Hindus are easy to convert because real hindus are only 5% of total population. Mostly high caste brahmins. Rest of hindus are just by name after Islamic invasions. Thats why hindu extremists are playing this drama so they can ban hindus converting to other religions. Even hindus on pdf admit all this is drama just to pass the law.
Do yourself a favour and stop parading your ignorance for all to see. Or don't - we need a few laughs.

Back
Top Bottom