What's new

India wants cordial ties with Pakistan but Islamabad must 'change its approach': Rajnath Singh!

All this what you say is done cause of self defence. Every one in India accept Pakistan as a country, if you hear otherwise in your country it is just propaganda. No body other than a small number of retards want both countries to join. Pakistan is a different nation and will always remain to be one. The question is if Pakistan is ready for peace with India forgetting Kashmir? Imagone how strong we both could be. A new power bloc internationally.

You say that but I don't think it's true. I have lots of Indian friends and every one of them had "jokingly" made comments on how Pakistan should have been party of India. This really shows how Indians have not accepted the existence of Pakistan in their heart. Heck, check out the video where that Hindi reporter and Dr. Jakir Nyke about Pakistan and the poor Dr. Had to give a reply about how Pakistan should not have separated to appease the Indian masses.

India as a state survives on its hatred for Pakistan and Muslims. Should there be peace between the two nations and patch up over J&K, India will disintegrate.

wrong perception !

this is what they propagate!

You say that but I don't think it's true. I have lots of Indian friends and every one of them had "jokingly" made comments on how Pakistan should have been party of India. This really shows how Indians have not accepted the existence of Pakistan in their heart. Heck, check out the video where that Hindi reporter and Dr. Jakir Nyke about Pakistan and the poor Dr. Had to give a reply about how Pakistan should not have separated to appease the Indian masses.

Lol what is there in a joke? There are US Canada jokes, British US jokes whats wrong about India Pakistan Jokes? Some British also think it would be good if they still had the colonies, but does it represent the entire British mindset? India and Pakistan are different countries now. Even if Pakistanis wants to join India there will be a hell lot of ppl here not wanting them to. Pakistanis claiming even after so long all Indians do not accept Pakistan is a big joke sir, and over importance given to your self. India is a big country you think people from south, east or central parts of India really care about the old Punjab?

Lol what is there in a joke? There are US Canada jokes, British US jokes whats wrong about India Pakistan Jokes? Some British also think it would be good if they still had the colonies, but does it represent the entire British mindset? India and Pakistan are different countries now. Even if Pakistanis wants to join India there will be a hell lot of ppl here not wanting them to. Pakistanis claiming even after so long all Indians do not accept Pakistan is a big joke sir, and over importance given to your self. India is a big country you think people from south, east or central parts of India really care about the old Punjab?

Here is the thing, I would and want to believe you, but the fact that 90% of the Indians I have befriended have made such remarks is s little unsettling.

What a retard! What has American server got to do with anything? Can't you read it's PDF site! Typical twisted Indian illlogic. Proves my point of Indian obsession, you Indians need a restraining order to keep you away from us. CREEPY!!!!
Moron. See you are no one, I'm still here. If the important people here wanted me to go I would not have been here. So you are just an unimportant twat ranting around.

Back
Top Bottom