What's new

India wants cordial ties with Pakistan but Islamabad must 'change its approach': Rajnath Singh!

As if things were very cordial before Modi sarkar.

You want us to send you Kejriwal to become Pakistan's PM? Tell us and we can consider it.
Yea and the difference is that before it was like cloudy and some shower and now heavy rain with thunder:agree:

even if we agree that we asked all owr defnece suppliers not to do buisness with pakistan ever wonderred whats stopping them in doing so ?

as they say money talks and bull$*** walks :haha:
Because u pay them not to sell we buy double we all know what u are it is not rocket science u want isolation of pak it is not going to happen recently u wanted sanctions in uno to pak it shows how poison u have for pak u want to talk we dont want to talk arrogant govt like u u r not a boss of this region and never can be change ur attitude in region first ur raw is selling terrorism

Because u pay them not to sell we buy double we all know what u are it is not rocket science u want isolation of pak it is not going to happen recently u wanted sanctions in uno to pak it shows how poison u have for pak u want to talk we dont want to talk arrogant govt like u u r not a boss of this region and never can be change ur attitude in region first ur raw is selling terrorism
lolzzz are you serous :haha:

no wonder pakistanies cant get of there bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts and fighting with india for 1000 years even if it menas eating grass policies :sarcastic: :omghaha:

IF Manmohan SIngh could not make Pakistan give up its hostility
towards India ; then nothing and nobody can change their approach

India just realised that all that talking bull for the last few months hasn't done jack.:sick:

...Back to the drawing board again! :coffee:

India just realised that all that talking bull for the last few months hasn't done jack.:sick:

...Back to the drawing board again! :coffee:
so that means you are convinced that india wants to engage pakistan again on pakistani terms ... right :haha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

so that means you are convinced that india wants to engage pakistan again on pakistani terms ... right :haha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

lol what drugs are you taking dude?! Come back when your not high and make sense.

Dayum.

Thanks,

lol what drugs are you taking dude?! Come back when your not high and make sense.

Dayum.

Thanks,
so you know that indians are in no mood to engage pakistan as pakistan wants so they are trying to play a blame game here... right :haha:

or is it that i some how touched a raw nerve :dance3:

so you know that indians are in no mood to engage pakistan as pakistan wants so they are trying to play a blame game here... right :haha:

or is it that i some how touched a raw nerve :dance3:

lol oooh I get it now! You should get a job in Indian government, they love people who talk nonsense that no one takes notice of.

If I make a point, you'll know about it.

Cool dance btw,made me chuckle!

Thanks

people who talk nonsense that no one takes notice of.

Thanks
but dint you replied to me :haha:

If I make a point, you'll know about it.

point is your nation is in no position to force its will on india as for indian home ministers latest comment it was taken owt of context by the media he was their to talk on some other issue ....but he made one thing very clear "it takes two hands to clap" so point is peace between india and pakistan will onli happen if pakistans forgets about indian kashmir and we will foregt about G&B which pakistan is illeagelli occupying since 1948 but if it wants to carry on with this confrontationist attitude its gonna harm pakistan much much more than india .... hope i make it clear this time ;)

Back
Top Bottom