What's new

India wants cordial ties with Pakistan but Islamabad must 'change its approach': Rajnath Singh!

lolzz you can keep caressing your nations bruised ego with all such fancy nations but we dont caree nioether do any other nation in the world as to what pakistanies think

so in short good realtions with us is your nations cumpulssion not owrs keep doing what you had been doing for last 68 years we know what to do and how to respond to it peace or no peace we will do what is in owr best interests not pakistan ... dream on

No it is not our compulsion, we seriously do not need India at all. Our future lies elsewhere, not with you. We ask only one thing from India: LEAVE US ALONE!

We do not want to have to do anything with you, at all!

It is India, which is obsessed with Pakistan to the levels of sickness. And this is visible from the very top to the street levels. If there were a monstrous tragedy to hit India where half of the country was drowned (God forbids), you can let that tragedy complety disappear from Indian minds by telling them that India has won a Kabaddi match against Pakistan.

That is the level of obsession that India has with Pakistan.

Unlike Superpower India, China has no toilet and electricity generation problems :D :D :D

Ah you demonstrate you are a true Pakistani with you fascination with toilets. :enjoy:

Russia is still a military might as it produces most of its defense equipment. India has to buy the most :D :D :D

Yes and China re-engineers old Russian stuff. :rofl:

Have they made an aircraft carrier yet, you know one that actually works? :azn:

Wait a few years :D

Your grandchildren will still be waiting.

US had Europe to back its political clout. China has a couple of pariahs in Pak and N. Korea. :lol:

They asked India to join their little silk route and we laughed them off. That's their political clout.

With a slowing economy, growth is likely to fall much further, even catching US in those terms will be delayed and a much more painful process than thought previously.

Most significantly, their oppressive political system sustained while economic growth was fine; now it will be a different story.

We in India will sit back and enjoy.:pop:

We do not want any cordial ties with the "enemy".
We can only live like neighbours because there is no other option, but not as friends...

We do not want any cordial ties with the "enemy".
We can only live like neighbours because there is no other option, but not as friends...

Sir the moment you use the terms like "friends", "enemies", or "brothers" seriously in your diplomacy and foreign policy you're bound to fail.

Bagal may churi Mou May ram ram.

How can Pakistan have good relations with terrorist Modi govt.India must stop sponsoring state terrorism in IOK and Pakistan.

:D Boy you don't know how many id's i have made in here yesterday only i made 3 and when yesterday i sat and counted my whole id's made in PDF it stands at above 30 :rofl::rofl::rofl:. It seems they just can't handle me bro you would have seen many id's nandy1,nandy0,nandy9 and many more what to say dude.:(:D
post reported.

Sir the moment you use the terms like "friends", "enemies", or "brothers" seriously in your diplomacy and foreign policy you're bound to fail.
now i guess you know why pakistani forgiegn policy always fails ... dont trust my word just go thru history of pakistan india relation s , pakistan USA relations and pakistan saudi arabia relation ;)

:D Boy you don't know how many id's i have made in here yesterday only i made 3 and when yesterday i sat and counted my whole id's made in PDF it stands at above 30 :rofl::rofl::rofl:. It seems they just can't handle me bro you would have seen many id's nandy1,nandy0,nandy9 and many more what to say dude.:(:D

Well as long as you are raping an internet forum than in real life.

He and hia policies are lie no indian govt want any relation with pak even cracker goes of they stop dialogue this people even baned all sports with pakistan what these people are talking about countdies like usa and russia never stopped each others sportsman for playing with each other only country in world is in india do not respect neigbors they interfear other probleums when other reply them they star playing blame game every one in region has probleum with india afghanistan dont have any direct link to india but they are interfearing there also

now i guess you know why pakistani forgiegn policy always fails ... dont trust my word just go thru history of pakistan india relation s , pakistan USA relations and pakistan saudi arabia relation ;)
Are u a judge our policy never failed some hickups it is dirty policy of u always crying asking other countries not to sell weapons to pak

He and hia policies are lie no indian govt want any relation with pak even cracker goes of they stop dialogue this people even baned all sports with pakistan what these people are talking about countdies like usa and russia never stopped each others sportsman for playing with each other only country in world is in india do not respect neigbors they interfear other probleums when other reply them they star playing blame game every one in region has probleum with india afghanistan dont have any direct link to india but they are interfearing there also

Are u a judge our policy never failed some hickups it is dirty policy of u always crying asking other countries not to sell weapons to pak
even if we agree that we asked all owr defnece suppliers not to do buisness with pakistan ever wonderred whats stopping them in doing so ?

as they say money talks and bull$*** walks :haha:

Pakistan want cordial ties with India but they first change their Modi Sarkar.

As if things were very cordial before Modi sarkar.

Elect AAP and relations with Pakistan will improve.

Enough of Hindu fascism playing to the tune of your Israeli masters.

You want us to send you Kejriwal to become Pakistan's PM? Tell us and we can consider it.

No need for cordial ties.

India can take this 'aman ka tamasha' and shove it up its arse.

Back
Top Bottom